http://www.1tv.ru/prj/ice4/vypusk/28561

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0aWoyxFu8U Domnina /Shabalin masterpiece

No Yana?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanof View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0aWoyxFu8U Domnina /Shabalin masterpiece

No Yana?
    She doesn't have a pair, since Sergei Novitski is not skating anymore. And, anyway, they needed only three ice dance pairs for each team.

vCash

vCash
    Episode 3-Individual competition and awards
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3m0tOZIwZY
    Music list
    1.Totmyanina/Marinin-"Maria and the violin's string" -Ashram

2.Denkova/Staviski-"Lyubvi moey ty boyalsq zrya" -Yuta(" Любви моей ты боялся зря"-Юта )
    Lower scores for being first to present ice dance teams and few mistakes

3.Stephane Lambiel-"Ne me quitte pas"-Jacques Brel
    Peter Tchernishev wished that Stephane would "Wow" everyone and he did but Elena Tschaikovskaya gave him 5.9 because compared to Yagudin he was slightly less artistic .TAT said that he is absolute and incredible and she can't give him 5.9, just to stand up and bow again.

4.Alexey Yagudin-"Oblivion"-Astor Piazzolla
    His Chapliniada and tears compensated for the few jumps and touched the audience and jury members.

5.Zaldua/Sukhanov-"Breath Of Life"- Florence & The Machine from the Snow White and the Huntsman OST
    Nice,expressive and athletic but without pair elements according to the jury.

6.Leonova/Khvalko-"Sing For Absolution"-Muse

7.Sara Meier-"Cosmic Love"-Florence and The Machine"
    Lovely skating,lots of praising and confusing scores.

8.Irina Slutskaya-"Malade"-Lara Fabian
    I admire Irina, but not her Malade interpretation JMHO.

9.Domnina/Shabalin-"Tango"-Jenya Lyubich (Танго- Женя Любич )
    Innovative and impressive, E.Tschaikovskaya was not satisfied with Oksana's jump at the beginning which looked almost like a fall.

10.Drobiazko/Vanagas-"This Night"-Black Lab
    Lower scores for their great "chamber theater" performance that according to jurors wasn't very appropriate for competition.Maybe so but i love it.

11.Navka/Kostomarov-"Anna's Last Train" - Dario Marianelli
    5.9 from TAT because she was not sure who was Navka presenting at the begining .Navka's answer was -Keira Knightley.Hmm , i watched the movie and i am not so sure if it was Anna Karenina or The rise and fall of courtesans . Not to mention her "brilliantly" covered mistakes mentioned by Viktor Petrenko.

12.Petrova/Tikhonov-little help with the music .Please.
    lower scores because artistic wise the jurors saw Alexey but not Maria.
    Last edited by vivika1982; 01-27-2014 at 04:34 AM.

vCash
    I've enjoyed all the episodes posted so far, thank you for sharing them!

Is it me or is there some sexual tension between Stephane and Peter Tchernishev during the interview bits? lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by daydreamangel View Post
    I've enjoyed all the episodes posted so far, thank you for sharing them!

Is it me or is there some sexual tension between Stephane and Peter Tchernishev during the interview bits? lol
    Do you even know that the second presenter on the show, Anastasia Zavorotnyuk, is Peter's wife?

vCash
    Chernyshev and Lambiel make a much better couple than Peter and the queen of tackiness AZ! Only watched the last episode: totally agree with Tarasova about Lambiel's skate: makes you want to spill your entrails on the ice for him. Nice steps from Yagudin, very Chan-esque approach, to win on skating skills Loved Denkova, they still have it, same with Domnina, she does so much better in these shows than in her competitive career. Totally agree with TAT on Navka: she looked absolutely ridiculous in the beginning, well the whole package is kinda of bad taste (the voile, the black boots, yucks). Overall, skating on such a small ice rink for professionals is a travesty. How could Shpilband, Petrenko and Vasiliev travel so fast between this and the Europeans and US Nationals, I wonder when they recorded these.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganaLefay View Post
    How could Shpilband, Petrenko and Vasiliev travel so fast between this and the Europeans and US Nationals, I wonder when they recorded these.
    The show was recorded for two-three days in mid December last year. Kind of extreme considering everyone had to present 3 competitive and one Gala program .

I don't want to discuss the comment about the tension between Stephane and Peter T.Everyone sees things differently.The following interview is not very reliable either but at least Peter,s ex-wife Natalia Anennko has only nice things to say about him

http://www.figureskatingmystery.com/...y_archive.html

vCash
    Coming out of lurkerdom to say thank you for posting the photos, episodes etc.! I've enjoyed the thread and the show itself immensely. I mean...random "judging" is random, but that's kind of expected anyway, so...

I've really enjoyed everyone and props to them for skating all these programs on what was apparently a rather grueling schedule. In this last episode my favourites were T/M (they have such beautiful flow across the ice ), Lambiel (great skate to a great song), DomShabs (so striking and innovative ) and N/K (hilariously OTT, what was Averbukh smoking? It reminded me of that legendary Pink Panther cheesiness and how they managed to sell that nonsense as well )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lauravvv View Post
    Do you even know that the second presenter on the show, Anastasia Zavorotnyuk, is Peter's wife?
    Just because he is married doesn't mean he can't have chemistry with other people

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by daydreamangel View Post
    Just because he is married doesn't mean he can't have chemistry with other people
    Chemistry sounds better and there is nothing wrong with appreciating attractiveness.

"You can fake a cold .You can fake surprise .You can even fake an orgasm
    But the one thing you can't fake - in real life or in fiction - is sexual chemistry"
    - Barbara Bretton

With this said i can only add that there is a tension alright but it comes from Peter's presenting /hosting abilities and i prefer to see him with skates instead with the microphone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vivika1982 View Post
    With this said i can only add that there is a tension alright but it comes from Peter's presenting /hosting abilities and i prefer to see him with skates instead with the microphone.

I also do find his taste in wives questionable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Katha View Post
    Coming out of lurkerdom to say thank you for posting the photos, episodes etc.! I've enjoyed the thread and the show itself immensely. I mean...random "judging" is random, but that's kind of expected anyway, so...

I've really enjoyed everyone and props to them for skating all these programs on what was apparently a rather grueling schedule. In this last episode my favourites were T/M (they have such beautiful flow across the ice ), Lambiel (great skate to a great song), DomShabs (so striking and innovative ) and N/K (hilariously OTT, what was Averbukh smoking? It reminded me of that legendary Pink Panther cheesiness and how they managed to sell that nonsense as well )
    Random judging is OK and the usual skaters are used to it but i am just wondering if it will scare away the international skaters. ITA that everyone has the right to interpret but this is not why i rolled my eyes . I like when someone stands up for their opinion.I just don't appreciate Navka being ballsy and demanding for perfect score when the whole program wasn't performed perfectly. And i can't find any other excuse for her behavior besides being part of Ice Age tutorial : "How to train your judges"

Quote Originally Posted by vivika1982 View Post
    Albena Denkova/Maxim Staviski-The Mystery of Bulgarian Voices-Pretty maiden(Мистерията на българските гласове-Девойко мари хубава)
    Small correction the song is performed by "Kitka Women's Vocal Ensemble" .The amazing thing is that none of them is Bulgarian and they sing the song perfectly.Hats down.
    http://www.kitka.org/
    Last edited by vivika1982; 01-27-2014 at 08:37 PM.

vCash
    Thank you so much for all the links! I really really LOVE Stephane!!!!!!!! For me, each of his programs was PERFECT! I would give him 6.0 for EVERYTHING! What can you do better than he does? Nothing IMO! I also enjoyed seeing Irina again and also Albena and Maxim!

vCash
    Adding the missing music piece from Episode 3:
    Petrova/Tikhonov-" Faraway"- Apocalyptica

Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Thank you so much for all the links! I really really LOVE Stephane!!!!!!!! For me, each of his programs was PERFECT! I would give him 6.0 for EVERYTHING! What can you do better than he does? Nothing IMO! I also enjoyed seeing Irina again and also Albena and Maxim!
    And i believe nothing else matters but the love of the audience and the respect of the other skaters . I don't think it was shown but during the recordings Yagudin pulled Lambiel and they both shared the first place on the podium. It is shame that this cute moment and demonstration of true sportsmanship wasn't included.
    Last edited by vivika1982; 01-29-2014 at 02:35 AM.

vCash
    Announcement about Episode 4- Gala
    http://www.1tv.ru/sprojects_edition/si=5847&fi=28561

vCash

vCash
    Just adding the music list
    Zaldua/Sukhanov-"One man's dream"-Yanni
    Petrova/Tikhonov-"Drive driven"-Yello
    Leonova/Khvalko: "Les Parapluies De Cherbourg"(main theme)-Nana Mouskouri & Michel Legrand ??
    Totmyanina/Marinin-"Someone like you"-Adele
    Sarah Meier-"Cabaret"-Liza Minnelli
    Irina Slutskaya-"Happy Feet" – Vince Giordano and the Nighthawks ft. The Manhattan Rhythm Kings ?
    Stephane Lambiel-"One" -2006 Broadway Cast( "A Chorus Line " OST)
    Alexey Yagudin-"Squeeze Please"-Yello
    Denkova/Staviski-Piece by piece"-Katie Melua
    Domnina/Shabalin-"Tam net menya"-Sevara(Там нет меня -Севара )
    Drobiazko/Vanagas-Lullaby(violin version) /Long, long time ago-Javier Navarrete( Pan's Labyrinth OST)
    Navka/Kostomarov-"Me voy"-Yasmin Levy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast