Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lahaa968 View Post
    I've used stopstream.tv (http://www.stopstream.tv/) for all my GP, Euro, and Russian Nat's viewing. Never paid a cent! I always watch the main Russian Channel feed...I don't know the name but it's a red, white, and blue logo

You just go to the site around the time the event starts, and select your feed. The event is listed next to the channel name (ie [Channel name] ISU World Figure Skating Championships).

I've always had really good video quality, no stop/loading...also, this way if y'all watch the Russian feed we can watch it all live!

Yay! Free live stream Olympics for all!
    thanks so much for this link, worked fine for me both a Russian channel and then I also found the BBC where I can even undertand the commentary!
    WOW Plushy!!! 2nd in the sp

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PashaFan View Post
    We are still stuck in the last century I'm sorry to say.
    We have the old-style non-HD tv & Sky box.
    We just can't afford to upgrade yet.
    The BBC live feeds are available on Freeview channels 301 and 302 or via BBCiPlayer and on BBC channel 2 now for the opening ceremony also on red button dedicated channels.
    'The one. The only. Daisuke Takahashi ' Chris Howarth, EurosportUK

vCash
    Looks like Eurosports loss is Australia's gain. We have Chris Howarth commentating on Australian TV. And the coverage isn't bad this time ether.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Willy View Post
    Looks like Eurosports loss is Australia's gain. We have Chris Howarth commentating on Australian TV. And the coverage isn't bad this time ether.
    Which channel is that? Maybe I can find a live stream, the ones I've found so far haven't been all that great.

vCash
    Website is http://tenplay.com.au/.

I am not sure about the overseas accessibility from Australia.

I have trouble accessing live streaming, mainly because I have such a poor internet connection. It is wireless and our area is absolutely saturated with everyone accessing the same network. Waiting for it to be upgraded which I think my company has the contract to do. So I have to rely on the TV coverage. But it really hasn't been bad at all. The network showing it has one channel which is non-stop Olympics. Compared to networks that previously hosted it it is fantastic.

Also if you can watch it, look out for Roy & HG Russian Revolution. If they did anything like 2000 and 2002 they did some great "alternative" commentary on some of the events.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Website is http://tenplay.com.au/.

I am not sure about the overseas accessibility from Australia.

I have trouble accessing live streaming, mainly because I have such a poor internet connection. It is wireless and our area is absolutely saturated with everyone accessing the same network. Waiting for it to be upgraded which I think my company has the contract to do. So I have to rely on the TV coverage. But it really hasn't been bad at all. The network showing it has one channel which is non-stop Olympics. Compared to networks that previously hosted it it is fantastic.

Also if you can watch it, look out for Roy & HG Russian Revolution. If they did anything like 2000 and 2002 they did some great "alternative" commentary on some of the events.
    Thank you! I'll look into that.

I'm in the opposite situation, as my TV is only connected to the power outlet and a DVD, leaving me entirely reliant on streams. Apparently the Israeli rights holder is doing fine in terms of TV broadcasting (iffy commentators aside) and have set up a dedicated Olympic channel for the duration, but they hardly stream anything so there is no real online option here. i'd be happy to even pay for a good one if it was available, but there's just nothing.

I miss the EBU website from Olympics past

vCash
    You are SO LUCKY !.
    We in England get BITCHY Robin Cousins.
    You can tell who he likes in the first five minutes.
    He also spends most of his time cutting off Sue Barker !.

vCash
    Here is bitchy Robin Cousins just for you - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Too7aXB5o5A

BTW - if you can get the Aust website streams, do check out the Roy and HG Russian Revolution. They do very funny figure skating commentary.
    Last edited by Aussie Willy; 02-09-2014 at 11:05 AM.

vCash
    You are SO LUCKY !.
    I'm not knocking the BBC because it's live feed is brilliant.I agree with you I am not enjoying Robin .He was putting down D/W in the replay .I do miss Nicky and Chris and hey' even Simon

vCash
    Here is bitchy Robin Cousins just for you - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Too7aXB5o5A

BTW - if you can get the Aust website streams, do check out the Roy and HG Russian Revolution. They do very funny figure skating commentary.
    That link is so funny !.
    I can just imagine the two of them sipping a glass of sherry & sitting in posh chairs while commentating on this.
    Robin is just awful to some skaters.
    Last edited by PashaFan; 02-09-2014 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Spelling error.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nuge View Post
    I'm not knocking the BBC because it's live feed is brilliant.I agree with you I am not enjoying Robin .He was putting down D/W in the replay .
    He was right.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    You are SO LUCKY !.
    And this is bad, because...?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123