vCash

Unhappy Former F1 champion Michael Schumacher in critical condition after ski accident

Twitter:

The Globe and Mail ‏@globeandmail 1h
    Former F1 champion Michael Schumacher is said to be in "critical" condition after a ski accident in the French Alps: http://tgam.ca/Dxwf

Main Offender
    cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    Very sad news indeed. He is like a national hero for Germans. Although I have never been a huge fan of his I really hope he can overcome this tragedy and fully recover.
    Germany is holding their breath and praying like crazy for him.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Bruce Lee

vCash
    The doctors have said his situation is still critical. He is in an induced coma in an attempt to ease the pressure. He has a brain haemorrhage, and potentially lesions (I think?). The doctors also said in no uncertain terms that had he not been wearing a helmet, he would have been killed instantly.

Come on Schumi. Come on. I saw you once pull a last-to-podium drive in Brazil with all the odds against you - I've seen you pull qualifying laps out of nowhere when other drivers have been so much faster. You've always been a fighter, now...now show us that spirit once more.

vCash
    While I've never been a fan I was so very sad to hear this news. I wish him only the best and I pray for a full recovery.

vCash
    I am not a fan of car racing, so I didn't know his name, but I read the story and was very sad about the accident. The latest I read was that he underwent a second surgery and is a little better.