Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

vCash
    I borrowed all the Twilight movies. *hangs head in shame*

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    I can't resist reading those grocery store tabloids like Star, Us, In Touch, etc. I won't go so far as the Examiner, but I can't do without my trashy magazines! I just read them for the pretty clothes and makeup....right.......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    World's Dumbest on TruTV, particularly Dumbest Criminals, Drivers, and Partiers. Not really a fan of Dumbest Daredevils/Thrillseekers, Brawlers,
    World's Dumbest Criminals is just about the funniest thing on TV.
    'Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.'--John Wayne

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Holley Calmes View Post
    I can't resist reading those grocery store tabloids like Star, Us, In Touch, etc.
    My 14 y.o. son reads those whenever we're at Target! He got the habit from hubby who got it from his Grandma. It's pretty funny, you see this kid with headphones reading those by a closed cashier stand, lol.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Late night reruns of Married With Children.

I also watch quite a bit of the Food Network but don't feel guilty about it.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Others to admit - My strange addiction, Supersize vs Superskinny, Secret Eaters, Embarrassing Bodies (although this one does have a lot of useful information).
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

Mad for mangelwurzels
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Willy View Post
    Embarrassing Bodies (although this one does have a lot of useful information).
    It's not that I disbelieve you AW, but in what way are the bodies embarrassing and what kind of useful information does the programme have?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orientalplane View Post
    It's not that I disbelieve you AW, but in what way are the bodies embarrassing and what kind of useful information does the programme have?
    It is a UK programme and they have just done an Australian version. Basically people with medical problems they have never got checked out because they have found them, well, embarrassing (usually in the private parts). There are doctors who look at the problems and recommend treatment and they follow the progress after they have been treated. Then they go over the facts about the problems and statistics about how many people might have them. Sort of ironic that people find their problems embarrassing but then put them on national TV.

So whilst it is voyeuristic, you do get a lot of information and maybe feel not so bad about a minor condition you might have.

Here is the website

http://www.channel4embarrassingillnesses.com/
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Late night reruns of Married With Children.

I also watch quite a bit of the Food Network but don't feel guilty about it.
    Married with Children never fails to crack me up! It's timeless. The actress (forget her name!) who played the ditsy next door neighbor lives up here in the North Georgia mountains near my house. Or she did. I used to see her in Rite Aid all the time. Really pretty lady.

Comansnala?
    vCash
    I just loooove to watch "Call the midwife", still drooling over some oldies like "The Monkees", "I dream of Jeannie" and "The Brady Bunch" plus right now I can't help to stuff myself with chocolate cereals.

vCash
    There is no such thing as a guilty pleasure. We deserve to enjoy whatever we like

Thus, I refuse to apologize for reading romance novels, or eating too many chocolates, or anything else.

on my couch awaitin' Figure Skating season
    vCash
    I am addicted to all those "Ghost Hunter" shows & the like. I watch 'em all, while having a total realization that these people are running around with night vision goggles & cameras waiting for something to happen or speak into their spirit boxes. Haunted Highway, Ghost Adventures, Ghost Mine, When Ghosts Attack........gosh, I have no life. The craziest one is with this woman "Amy" on "The Dead Files" who speaks & sees dead people. She is crazy as batshit! My aunt is addicted to them, too, and her husband makes fun of her habit.

I guess I'm waiting for someone to actually record a full-body apparition who speaks directly to them while the hunters are not wearing night vision goggles.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Married with Children never fails to crack me up! It's timeless. The actress (forget her name!) who played the ditsy next door neighbor lives up here in the North Georgia mountains near my house. Or she did. I used to see her in Rite Aid all the time. Really pretty lady.
    I used to watch it as a teen and liked it but now that I am married, it's even funnier. Never fails to make me
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Millionaire Matchmaker

*runs
    As of March 2013 - no longer scared of TAHbKA or Andrey aka Pushkin

vCash
    WWE Total Divas, the reality show. It's hilarious.

And Sister Wives on TLC. Though that's waning. It's the same thing every season. "Our family is tense and everyone is so shocked by/judges us!"
    "How you treat the weak is
    Your true nature calling" -- Jane's Addiction

vCash
    My weekly Tuesday night viewings of "Charlie's Angels" on Cozi TV

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kosjenka View Post
    Millionaire Matchmaker

*runs
    I'm right there with you!

vCash
    Candy Crush and Zuma Blitz on FB.

vCash
    I can't resist reading those grocery store tabloids like Star, Us, In Touch, etc. I won't go so far as the Examiner, but I can't do without my trashy magazines! I just read them for the pretty clothes and makeup....right.......
    Bat Boy hasn't made the cover in years - I miss him!
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

vCash
    Every "Real Housewives" show imaginable. I even appear in a few episodes lol.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast