Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

vCash
    I watched a program the other night called My Big Fat Fetish - about extremely large women who post pictures and videos of themselves on the internet because there are men out there who would pay for that kind of thing.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nan View Post
    The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, Richard Armitage, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, Richard Armitage, MI-5 (Spooks), Richard Armitage, BBC TV Robin Hood, Richard Armitage, BBC TV The Impressionists, Richard Armitage, BBC TV North & South, Richard Armitage, BBC TV Sparkhouse, Richard Armitage.....

Anyone see a pattern here?
    Richard Armitage

Lately I've been obsessed with watching trashy crap on Netflix like My 600 Lb Life and the American gypsy show.

vCash
    OMG. Every "Real Housewives" fan has to watch this new Hulu parody:

http://www.indiewire.com/article/tel...o-trailer-hulu

It's hilarious!

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Humanity at its finest . What's scary is that those fools can vote .

This is another show that I watch. A lot. Or used to, before it turned into The Chumlee Show . Pawn Stars used to be 90% about the items brought in for appraisal/sale and 10% about the interaction of the employees, but over the course of the last 12-18 months, it has morphed into being

- 60% about the items brought in,
    - 10% about making fun of Rick being bald, and
    - 30% about Chumlee, usually revolving around one or more of: 1) Chumlee trying to get out of having to work (while continuing to be paid), 2) Chumlee taking a break to eat/take a nap/screw off somewhere in the building, 3) Chumlee damaging or breaking a fragile item, 4) Chumlee bragging about how smart he is (which, sorry, he's dumber than a sack of hair), 5) Chumlee trying to figure out how to be paid more for doing less, 6) Chumlee trying to pull of some lame-ass get rich quick scheme/pull off some sort of lame-ass con on one or more of the Harrison boys, etc., etc., etc. The fool has delusions of adequacy.
    Adding #7 to your list. Chumlee trying to ride or drive things he's actually way too big for - like a kid's motorcycle, etc.

My other guilty pleasure is watching Ancient Aliens on the H2 channel and Finding Bigfoot on the Animal Planet and Destination America channels.

Adding one more guilty pleasure. Watching America Unearthed with Scott Walters on the H2 channel.
    Last edited by Simone411; 01-08-2014 at 06:46 PM.
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Simone411 View Post
    Adding #7 to your list. Chumlee trying to ride or drive things he's actually way too big for - like a kid's motorcycle, etc.

My other guilty pleasure is watching Ancient Aliens on the H2 channel and Finding Bigfoot on the Animal Planet and Destination America channels.

Adding one more guilty pleasure. Watching America Unearthed with Scott Walters on the H2 channel.
    Heh, though Chumlee (like a lot of reality-show "dumb guys") is often smarter than they think. (And like all of them he's got his stuff that he can appraise better than the others.) And I do love the Old Man. Heck, I'll even watch their spinoffs--American Restoration (which at least really does consult the experts they claim to-they called our museum, back before we closed, to assist with the Round Oak Stove restoration), Counting Cars...Also a fan of American Pickers, as I do that on a much smaller scale.

And I do like "America Unearthed", though at least where the Knights Templar are concerned 99% of his "facts" are completely bogus. (Making me suspect where the stuff I don't know as much about is concerned, the ratio is similar.) I'm looking forward to the new show about Oak Island, too, as THAT one I find hard to explain. At the absolute least, someone went to an incredible amount of trouble to set up a trap for suckers. And I can't quite believe that anyone put that much work into a practical joke. (I also can't believe anyone went to those lengths to hide that "Bacon was Shakespeare", either, but SOMETHING must be down there.)

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    Heh, though Chumlee (like a lot of reality-show "dumb guys") is often smarter than they think. (And like all of them he's got his stuff that he can appraise better than the others.) And I do love the Old Man. Heck, I'll even watch their spinoffs--American Restoration (which at least really does consult the experts they claim to-they called our museum, back before we closed, to assist with the Round Oak Stove restoration), Counting Cars...Also a fan of American Pickers, as I do that on a much smaller scale.

And I do like "America Unearthed", though at least where the Knights Templar are concerned 99% of his "facts" are completely bogus. (Making me suspect where the stuff I don't know as much about is concerned, the ratio is similar.) I'm looking forward to the new show about Oak Island, too, as THAT one I find hard to explain. At the absolute least, someone went to an incredible amount of trouble to set up a trap for suckers. And I can't quite believe that anyone put that much work into a practical joke. (I also can't believe anyone went to those lengths to hide that "Bacon was Shakespeare", either, but SOMETHING must be down there.)
    Yes, I'm interested in watching the next episode which is called "Secret Blueprint of America". The description says that Scott investigates whether the use of the megalithic yard in the design of Washington D.C. created a sanctuary for people practicing goddess worship. This will be the first time it's aired - Saturday, January 11th from 8 to 9 p.m. (central).
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

vCash
    Second Sight TV show.

The mysteries are not very mysterious, sometimes telegraphed by the artsy symbolism. But the arrogant alpha male made vulnerable is a trope I can't get enough of. Casting such a ridiculously goodlooking actor makes it worse.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I still watch The Bachelor and The Bachelorette.

I dip french fries in mayonnaise.

I can eat a large bag of potato chips in a weekend all by myself.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Posting about the selection of the US Olympic/World teams. I know I should just ignore all the threads. But I keep posting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittl1321 View Post
    Posting about the selection of the US Olympic/World teams. I know I should just ignore all the threads. But I keep posting.
    I know! I keep telling myself I'm not even going to read anymore of those threads, but I keep going back to them...

I'm also still on my Beverly Hills 90210 marathon, and have just stared Season 7. Sooooooo ashamed!
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234