Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

vCash
    Are you kidding me?! Get the f over yourself zilam. You got some nerve trying to command people what they can and can't do. I came here to wish people happy holidays and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone (minus one) in this thread.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Are you kidding me?! Get the f over yourself zilam. You got some nerve trying to command people what they can and can't do. I came here to wish people happy holidays and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone (minus one) in this thread.
    go ahead with being exclusivist. in a season that's supposedly about peacekeeping well, i didnt set out to post in any thread to make friends any way. i don't intend to create enemies either, but if i end up doing so, then at least i know i made a stand. i just want to discuss things in a discussion thread.

just so you'll see what i mean, i'll create the very scenario that i wish fans would minimize doing in a DISCUSSION thread (not a greetings thread).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
    i was dreading to see this thread being filled with "merry christmas" or "happy holidays" greetings with nothing else in those posts. i mean, i know people mean well, but it's just a waste of thread space to see plain greetings posts from each and every fan until you get to the actual posts that talk about the actual topic. so far, there has been only a minimal amount of such posts i've seen in this thread, and let's keep it that way.

for any fan who wishes to just post a greeting and nothing else, just create a greetings/well wishes thread for such and not bother everyone else with a rush of greetings in a discussion thread. especially with the coming new year, and everyone else is just gonna try to post as much new year wishes as possible. with that said, merry christmas and a gainful new year to v/m and fans
    Eh, sorry - I hope you understand that we meant well. I personally didn't have time to write anything else at that moment. Also - it was my only greeting post in this forum, as my goal certainly was not to post as many greeting messages as possible - I just wanted to greet my fellow Tessa and Scott fans.

Quote Originally Posted by *Ice Princess* View Post
    Here is it

Looking at just the technical elements of Seasons and Carmen, I finally understood the difficulty of the circular step sequence anti-clockwise! In Carmen was clockwise ... and yeah! The anti-clockwise is moooore difficult!! You have to do just the opposite of what is in the habit! In the other videos I appreciated very much the slow motion ... eeeh there you can see so many things! As for DW there's a continuous hopping in SD! And of course I don't mean to finnstep since it is characterized by skipping ... Then I noticed that the MC steps are very small, many but small steps; TS make few steps but long and "regular" without skipping or interruptions.
    Thank you, Ice Princess. I am not sure if I agree with everything completely, but that was an interesting read.

vCash
    merry christmas!

vCash
    happy holidays!

vCash
    Wow. Just unfreakingbelievable. You can do what ever you want, but may I suggest you take a step back and see how off putting your post was (or are). Anyways I doubt I'm going to convince you anything so I'm not going to even waste my breath, but happy holidays to you too zilam.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    merry christmas TO ONE AND ALL!!!

vCash
    happy holidays TO ONE AND ALL!!!

vCash
    merry christmas!
    happy holidays!
    merry christmas TO ONE AND ALL!!!
    happy holidays TO ONE AND ALL!!!
    Unlike you, we were not trying to spam this thread on purpose.

vCash
    for good measure, may you win in the new year, tessa and scott!

vCash
    happy new year, everyone!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lauravvv View Post
    Unlike you, we were not trying to spam this thread on purpose.
    of course not, but that's how the thread will look like if every fan will post like that

vCash
    may you all have a prosperous new year!

vCash
    season's greetings to tessa and scott and their fans!

vCash
    since there might be at least 100 v/m fans in this forum, might as well post 100 more greetings.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    How about no?
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    How about no?
    exactly! that's why i suggested a separate greetings only thread. what's wrong with suggesting that anyway? people can still have greetings in their discussions, but having just one-liner greeting posts from 100 or more people is like having tons of greeting cards to sort when you're trying to be efficient with your time and only need to get to your more essential mail (bills, checks and the like).

once again, merry christmas and a happy new year!

vCash
    With a certain poster's approval, I hope, I am in receipt of tickets to Nats on the Saturday and am really excited to see Tessa and Scott in competition perhaps for the last time. Thanks to my DH. I'm hoping to meet up with BKfan, and others who are going during the break. I'm so excited. I think we have pretty good seats too. .
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    First things first. Hi, Zilam. I don't think you have realized yet that you are a douche. Since we're in the spirit of wishing the best for those around us, my wish for you is that one day you realize it so that you can do something about it. Happy Christmas!

OK. Hi, everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas. I haven't been around, but I wanted to stop by and wish you all the best. I've learned a lot from you and I appreciate our skating discussions very much, even when we don't always agree. All the positive energy to Tessa and Scott!

vCash
    I think that for Christmas we should all watch Mahler and believe that Tessa and Scott will be rewarded for their amazing skating like they were in Vancouver.

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast