Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

vCash
    Nice thread title, pani. I imagine Tess & Scott skating elegantly and beautifully with every step and every breath around a gold medal hanging from the sky and ending the skate with their hands touching the gold medal.
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

vCash
    I thought more people thought 17 Seasons for Sochi will be better for next thread.and votes were for Together. And it was 1020 posts already in old thread and nobody want to start new.
    So, if.someone will tell me, how to change this title I will no this. Or feel free Shayii to ask admins to do this or delete this thread.and you could start new one with title you like more. No problem.
    Sorry, I never will start new thread anymore, because I didn't understand, what you, guys, want.

Rooting for the Underdogs
    vCash
    Pani, I think they were talking about what to name the next thread, #35, not this one. Shayii was saying that the next thread already has a name ready to go.

vCash
    The thread title is perfect Pani,unlike the judging at the GPF
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Yes,thread title is perfect, Pani and thank you Ice Princess for it.
    We will have the 17 seasons to Sochi in time for Sochi. My take is that by mid to end January we will need a new thread....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clarie View Post
    Somehow, I'm more positive about Tessa and Scott's chances to win a second OGM than before the GPF. If Meryl and Charlie were the clear favorites for the OGM, their scores would have been much higher, especially in the FD. But this didn't happen, because IMO, the judges haven't decided yet, who is going to win in Sochi. This is maybe an odd opinion, but I think that the outcome of the GPF was more a positive sign for Tessa and Scott than for Meryl and Charlie. Before the GPF, there was a lot of talk that Meryl & Charlie have the superior FD and that Tessa & Scott don't have a chance this year, but they only managed to beat them with 1.5 points. That's nothing. I firmly believe that Tessa and Scott can win this thing!

EDIT: Is this dress http://25.media.tumblr.com/70236afe6...6ftfo2_500.gif a practice dress? I know this has been probably discussed to death in here, but I prefer this color much more than the pink one, she usually wears for the FD.
    Last edited by Marta24; 12-23-2013 at 01:35 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marta24 View Post
    Somehow, I'm more positive about Tessa and Scott's chances to win a second OGM than before the GPF. If Meryl and Charlie were the clear favorites for the OGM, their scores would have been much higher, especially in the FD. But this didn't happen, because IMO, the judges haven't decided yet, who is going to win in Sochi. This is maybe an odd opinion, but I think that the outcome of the GPF was more a positive sign for Tessa and Scott than for Meryl and Charlie. Before the GPF, there was a lot of talk that Meryl & Charlie have the superior FD and that Tessa & Scott don't have a chance this year, but they only managed to beat them with 1.5 points. That's nothing. I firmly believe that Tessa and Scott can win this thing!

EDIT: Is this dress http://25.media.tumblr.com/70236afe6...6ftfo2_500.gif a practice dress? I know this has been probably discussed to death in here, but I prefer this color much more than the pink one, she usually wears for the FD.
    I hope it too! And yes.. this is the dress she wore for pactice at FT.. I'll be repetitive but I really like the pink dress ^^

vCash
    I like the lavender colour, too. but if Scott is going to wear the burgundy shirt, it doesn't go together at all.

vCash

This dress Tessa also used for IWHYH ex
    I like this color and skirt.

Thanks, guys! I thought i understand you wron and you wish another thread title.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by elle123 View Post
    I like the lavender colour, too. but if Scott is going to wear the burgundy shirt, it doesn't go together at all.
    I agree

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clarie View Post
    this. Thank you pani and Ice Princess.

also, happy holidays to you all! I wish you peace and happiness

vCash
    Happy Holidays! Wish you all the best!

vCash

Not even 1.5 points! 1.35! When V/M should've won the SD. But I hope you're right. Last time Tessa and Scott managed to beat them they were also filming a documentry (Ice, Sweat, and Tears.) Speaking about documentries, I was rewatching the preview with Jean-Marc and if you listen closely, you can hear Scott saying "ça va?" I was under the impression he did not know French based on what other fans said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    I was under the impression he did not know French based on what other fans said.
    They said they didnt know French after FD at 2010 OG in interview for French TV.
    Scott like to use some Russian words when he talk with Russian fans, maybe the same with french

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    They said they didnt know French after FD at 2010 OG in interview for French TV.
    Scott like to use some Russian words when he talk with Russian fans, maybe the same with french
    Ooh yeah I forgot about that.

vCash
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ..... Happy Holidays to all.

Happy to escape out of our horrendous ice storm and then back for Nats!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ..... Happy Holidays to all.

Happy to escape out of our horrendous ice storm and then back for Nats!
    Hope you all in safe, guys. And hope weather will be fine soon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    Not even 1.5 points! 1.35! When V/M should've won the SD. But I hope you're right. Last time Tessa and Scott managed to beat them they were also filming a documentry (Ice, Sweat, and Tears.) Speaking about documentries, I was rewatching the preview with Jean-Marc and if you listen closely, you can hear Scott saying "ça va?" I was under the impression he did not know French based on what other fans said.
    Most Canadians know some French, especially vocabulary and expressions.

vCash
    Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a great holiday season.

vCash
    Yes, merry Christmas to everyone here!

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast