Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
Results 1,001 to 1,007 of 1007

vCash
    As for judging at OG. Nothing new, this was known since Nebelhorn. So maybe thats why TS will doing two programs. Maybe they and SC think they could be doing better without Canadian judge, then WP.
    BourneKraatzfan, thank you for telling us about this little things.

vCash
    I think we should ease up on Tessa and Scott. Is everyone in your life perfect all the time? I can relate to Tessa, but get irritable like Scott too - that doesn't make me a bad person. They both come across as very normal, down to earth people and nothing I've seen so far shows anyone in a bad light including Scott. These are just small vignettes in a 17 year relationship.

If you think Cassandra is on screen a lot, just imagine if he'd still been dating Jessica

I'm not sure DW would have been asked to sign a release since these are basically crowd scenes. Another factor is whether the arena is considered public. Davis is in the shots because she wants to be. White surprises me though.

Marina is the only one who I actually view less favourably than before. She is not coming across as the friendly person I used to see in the K&C with TS.

I worry about the judging for the team competition too because it will set the tone for the individual. I'm sure having T&S compete both portions is tactical - they want her to be seen as healthy and their programs need to be seen to be appreciated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blueglass View Post
    Is everyone in your life perfect all the time? I can relate to Tessa, but get irritable like Scott too - that doesn't make me a bad person. They both come across as very normal, down to earth people and nothing I've seen so far shows anyone in a bad light including Scott. These are just small vignettes in a 17 year relationship.
    ITA.

It's too bad that Tessa takes things so personally, interpreting other people's moods as a criticism of her. It highlights the challenge of a man and woman working together so closely as partners in elite sport. Offhand, I can't think of any other sport that requires this.

vCash
    Of course I don't think Scott's a bad person. Who doesn't lose their temper some times? And I'm sure their are times when Tessa doesn't just stand there and take his crappy mood. The one thing I really didn't like is the shifting of the blame to Tessa when something wasn't working like when he said " it's because she wouldn't look at me!" or "I feel you're getting away from me."

It blows that they might not even have a chance in the team event (Canada's chances is a bit worrying too). It makes me almost want to cry.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    It was montage with all negative quates from Scott i think. IHe is a leader on ice, so he tell what they need to do.

Could someone start new thread, guys?

vCash

vCash
    Quote from Tessa: "Marina and Johnny are a couple"

Like in life?! Wow, at Arctic Edge the couple that works together sleeps together too, apparently. There is certainly a lot of romantic activity at that rink!

Quote Originally Posted by blueglass View Post
    I worry about the judging for the team competition too because it will set the tone for the individual. I'm sure having T&S compete both portions is tactical - they want her to be seen as healthy and their programs need to be seen to be appreciated.
    Do you think Tessa's health is really still a consideration? I actually thought we were finally over that. I am surprised that the team comp comes first though. Like REALLY surprised. I guess I'm way off base in that I had almost been viewing it as a potential consolation prize type event, but now it looks like it could very well set the tone for the (much more important) individual events. Worrying.

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051