Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Ice Princess* View Post
    She is a great actress and also Scott, of course. Especially in "Cheek to Cheek" he change expression every second! Incredible! And Tessa is beautiful all the time, all the expressione are in the right moment. Magnificent!
    Night and Days is amazing... they change character of the dance (waltz and tango) without problems... everything flows perfectly... Everything is perfectly connected! But, again, the judges didn't want to see this.

ps: about twitter link, what is this? I can't see it with cell... -.-"
    Does this work? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BchuJmFCUAAH34b.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    First things first. Hi, Zilam. I don't think you have realized yet that you are a douche. Since we're in the spirit of wishing the best for those around us, my wish for you is that one day you realize it so that you can do something about it. Happy Christmas!

OK. Hi, everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas. I haven't been around, but I wanted to stop by and wish you all the best. I've learned a lot from you and I appreciate our skating discussions very much, even when we don't always agree. All the positive energy to Tessa and Scott!

of course, anyone who tries to post productive criticisms gets called a douche im fine by it. i try to criticize without trying to name-call anyone. happy new year!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    Yes! Thanks :-* Oh, Beautiful Maria http://fenice.forumcommunity.net/?t=...77&p=383812965
    Last edited by *Ice Princess*; 12-28-2013 at 08:59 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bmcg View Post
    I can see it. A lot of what we have read elsewhere. In order:

1) What people would be surprised to know about her. Scott always says people would be surprised how clumsy she is off ice (walking, eating).
    2) What is her worst fault. That she is a perfectionist, she is very hard and critical on herself.
    3) On Superstitions. She's superstitious. Same routine she does before every practice, competition. Skate guards always on same angle on boards, safety pins in costume etc..
    4) On her passions. She's very passionate about dance. Loves to travel. Recent hobby is golf and she has really gotten into it and loves it.
    5) If she wasn't an athlete? Mentions ballet. Also says education is really important to her, mentions she's majoring in psychology. Then mentions maybe a law degree some day.
    6)Best vacation. Anywhere in Europe. Loves France, would love to live there for a few months, learn french, immerse herself in the culture.
    7) Paris is her favourite place to compete.
    8) A day with anyone? Audrey Hepburn. Always admired her style and poise, she's the epitomy of elegance and would love to sit down and have conversation with her.
    9) Olympic souvenir (?). Being in the village, taking it in, talking with other athletes and creating friendships that will last a lifetime is her favourite part about competing. It's the only event you can do that with multi-sport and it's neat to be surrounded by like minded athletes dispite the difference in sport they have so much in common.
    Thank you!

vCash
    Thank you for uploading! Lots of pictures of Tessa&Scott at the GPF banquet http://davecskatingphoto.com/photos_...f_banquet.html
    Thanks! DW and moms did photos with all judges

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Thanks! DW and moms did photos with all judges
    Really? Who are? Just they did this?

vCash
    Really? Who are? Just they did this?
    Look at David photos. For example this
    http://davecskatingphoto.com/photos/...w_dwc_0916.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    ETA: I was reading the Patrick Chan thread and there was a funny video of he and Balde doing their version of ice dance. Have a gander at this and see if you don't chuckle at this
    haha that looks alarmingly similar to the exact elements skated by a certain ice dance team...

vCash
    Look at David photos. For example this
    http://davecskatingphoto.com/photos/...w_dwc_0916.jpg
    I don't know these people...

vCash
    I don't know these people...
    ISU officials and USA judges

vCash
    ISU officials and USA judges
    All three?

vCash
    All three?
    О, sorry. Its DW moms with ISU officials

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by elle123 View Post
    haha that looks alarmingly similar to the exact elements skated by a certain ice dance team...
    I was going to say that too but then I decided not too now I am glad I'm not the only one who thinks so!

vCash
    О, sorry. Its DW moms with ISU officials
    Oh Its a way to thank he for gave to them the world record

vCash
    Oh Its a way to thank he for gave to them the world record
    And their 5th GPF title...

vCash
    And their 5th GPF title...
    Oh yes, you're right.. of course... About this, girls, you are very lucky to not understand italian... Believe me, you'll surely hate our commentators -.- like us ...

vCash
    Oh yes, you're right.. of course... About this, girls, you are very lucky to not understand italian... Believe me, you'll surely hate our commentators -.- like us ...
    What did the commentator say?

vCash
    What did the commentator say?
    To this GPF they often remarked that TS haven't never won the GPF, and obviously they exalted DW... just for example and for to understand to you, this is their comment after DW's FD to NHK:

Franca Bianconi : Each element is precise , perfect, without any smear and done at a stratospheric speed. They have an incredible rate ... but the attention to detail at the same time.

Arianna Secondini (tv sport commentator) : A challenge between them and the beautiful Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir that I have to say that this year , however, seem to be a bit ' late ... what do you think ?

Bianconi : Yes, yes, compared to Davis / White definitely yes ... I see them already perfectly fit while I saw Virtue Moir still a bit ' at a time weighting . Maybe they have not yet disposed of much of the work done ( ?) But at the moment, if the Olympics were tomorrow I do not think there would be history ... there would be no comparisons (she choose DW)

Secondini: ,Amongst others, much has been said also free dance of Virtue Moir that many have a little ' too reminiscent of criticism by saying that the one with which Vancouver won . (oh, other thing.. she is convint that Seasons speak about their last 4 years career after Vancouver -.- )

Bianconi : no ... this did not bother me personally , but ... I find it different, very different ... more than anything else there was just , in my opinion , the physical condition . It must be said that now the dance to pull this kind of programs you want to preparation, physical preparation and athletics really not indifferent because you have to be tough but you have to be very quick and very fast movements while Davis / White are definitely , this is not what Virtue Moir are ... at least at this time. Maybe it's just a little ' further back in preparation ... because maybe they had a few bumps in the preparation phase, a stop . There are still several months so anything you can still recover ... at the moment Davis/White are definitely better and say it also scores.

---------

I'm sorry for this imperfect translation :/

vCash
    That absolutely boggles the mind...did they actually watch the competition? Or just read the DW propaganda.

vCash
    To this GPF they often remarked that TS haven't never won the GPF, and obviously they exalted DW... just for example and for to understand to you, this is their comment after DW's FD to NHK:

Franca Bianconi : Each element is precise , perfect, without any smear and done at a stratospheric speed. They have an incredible rate ... but the attention to detail at the same time.

Arianna Secondini (tv sport commentator) : A challenge between them and the beautiful Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir that I have to say that this year , however, seem to be a bit ' late ... what do you think ?

Bianconi : Yes, yes, compared to Davis / White definitely yes ... I see them already perfectly fit while I saw Virtue Moir still a bit ' at a time weighting . Maybe they have not yet disposed of much of the work done ( ?) But at the moment, if the Olympics were tomorrow I do not think there would be history ... there would be no comparisons (she choose DW)

Secondini: ,Amongst others, much has been said also free dance of Virtue Moir that many have a little ' too reminiscent of criticism by saying that the one with which Vancouver won . (oh, other thing.. she is convint that Seasons speak about their last 4 years career after Vancouver -.- )

Bianconi : no ... this did not bother me personally , but ... I find it different, very different ... more than anything else there was just , in my opinion , the physical condition . It must be said that now the dance to pull this kind of programs you want to preparation, physical preparation and athletics really not indifferent because you have to be tough but you have to be very quick and very fast movements while Davis / White are definitely , this is not what Virtue Moir are ... at least at this time. Maybe it's just a little ' further back in preparation ... because maybe they had a few bumps in the preparation phase, a stop . There are still several months so anything you can still recover ... at the moment Davis/White are definitely better and say it also scores.

---------

I'm sorry for this imperfect translation :/
    This was the commentary for NHK? I think they will be eating their words soon If V/M continue to skate like they did at GPF because GPF proved the exact opposite. D/W performed very poorly at GPF I am still confused how they won?
    Last edited by parapluies; 12-29-2013 at 02:07 AM.

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast