Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan5 View Post
    Frank didn't give Gracie her Gershwin SP -- she already had that when Frank became her coach so the credit for "making people look at Gold in another way" goes to other folk.
    All credit for people looking at Gold another way has to go to Frank. He took a skater who was unpolished and made her look and skater regal with this new SP. She looked like a complete skater for the first time. The Gershwin program never really did that. She even looked a bit like Alissa with her final pose in the SP.

vCash
    Gold looks great in both her SP and LP. I like her new costumes too. Frank has the magic.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfanfun View Post
    Gold looks great in both her SP and LP. I like her new costumes too. Frank has the magic.
    He does! Frankification!
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    I hope Frank helps further develop Gracie's stroking and basics, she's already good but has the talent to be Arakawa level.

Gracie is looking good....if she nails all the content in both programs, she'll medal in Sochi.

Awaiting Validation
    vCash
    I have to admit that I wasn't as big a fan before, but I am definitely hopping on the Gracie Gold bandwagon now!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910