Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    Sorry if OT but is T&D documentry avaliable online?

Facing the Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-2J1Xi07fU

vCash
    If anyone finds a link to tonight's show, I'd love it. My cable provider, Rogers, has decided to mess with my cable package and I can't get W network as of this week without making big changes. I'm thinking cancellation is the big change I want to make atm. >:-(

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yfbg722 View Post
    If anyone finds a link to tonight's show, I'd love it. My cable provider, Rogers, has decided to mess with my cable package and I can't get W network as of this week without making big changes. I'm thinking cancellation is the big change I want to make atm. >:-(
    Canadian viewers should be able to watch via the W web site. The most recent episode loads automatically after a couple of ads.

Does seem to work better in Chrome or Firefox than in IE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis@BC View Post
    Canadian viewers should be able to watch via the W web site. The most recent episode loads automatically after a couple of ads.

Does seem to work better in Chrome or Firefox than in IE.
    I only see the first episode on their website.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yfbg722 View Post
    I only see the first episode on their website.
    Yeah, according to their twitter page, they are now only streaming the first episode (IMO that's just plain mean given only a few weeks ago they were directing people to their website to watch "latest" episodes) and their silly recap "music videos." There are downloads floating around on the T/S forum and on tumblr, none are legal though (blame Wnet.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skeiz View Post
    Yeah, according to their twitter page, they are now only streaming the first episode (IMO that's just plain mean given only a few weeks ago they were directing people to their website to watch "latest" episodes) and their silly recap "music videos." There are downloads floating around on the T/S forum and on tumblr, none are legal though (blame Wnet.)
    It looks like the show will air again on W on Saturday so hopefully I'll catch it then. Joined tumblr in a desperate attempt to find it tonight but no luck so far :-P

vCash
    There was a link in the T/S thread that works for this week's episode. http://vimeo.com/84929064 Some many touching moments this episode. As a former figure skating mom I could really relate the the footage of the moms/aunts in the bar talking. I absolutely love this show.

vCash
    All the episodes are available at primewire.ag (search: Tessa & Scott under tv shows) although there are tons of ads and fake Google Chrome updates being offered on that site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12