Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

vCash
    While you can tell the clerk what toppings you want, you don't get to pull the lever, put in as much or as little toppings as you want. You don't pay based on weight, which is what I'm used to. However, it was certainly busy when I was there so Pinkberry certainly knows what they are doing. But I preferred Yogurtland.

Watch me move
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    Meanwhile, I went to Eastridge Mall. Just another mall. At least I didn't get shot.
    Eastridge Mall used to be cool when it had the skating rink. I competed there, and Rudy Galindo learned to skate there (you can decide which is the more significant historical event )
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

vCash
    I did not know that Rudy skated there! I was too busy trying to find some rubber bracelet kit at Claire's with my niece. Wow, never knew there are so many bright, shiny things in one place.

vCash
    Didn't Debi Thomas also skated in Eastridge Mall?

Watch me move
    vCash
    I think she started skating there, but then moved elsewhere. Rudy was at Eastridge for quite a while because at the time it was the closest rink to where he and and his family lived.
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

vCash
    Didn't Rudy live in a trailer park? If so, I bet it was in the same trailer park community that my mom got her nails done.

Watch me move
    vCash
    He did live in a trailer park. I was told when I was at the competition there that it was the Spanish Cove trailer park, but I don't know if that's correct.

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    While you can tell the clerk what toppings you want, you don't get to pull the lever, put in as much or as little toppings as you want. You don't pay based on weight, which is what I'm used to. However, it was certainly busy when I was there so Pinkberry certainly knows what they are doing. But I preferred Yogurtland.
    Yogurtland is the best! Pinkberry is for yuppies.
    "Cupcakes are bullshit. And everyone knows it. A cupcake is just a muffin with clown puke topping." -Charlie Brooker

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123