vCash

A question about Ice-Dancing?

Say,I was wondering if there are any Ice-Dancers here who can tell me the correct way for my feet to be moving while Dancing with a Partner? Should BOTH Partner's feet be moving while Dancing? OR should ONE Foot from EACH Partner be moving at the same time? I wonder because sometimes when I try it I feel like I'm going to trip over my Partner's Feet. Can anybody help me? Thanks. LOL.

vCash
    The answer depends on what exactly you are doing with your partner. If you are doing a dance like a compulsory dance, then you should be on whatever foot, or feet, are shown in the pattern of the dance. If you are just practicing stroking, or something that isn't a dance, both partners are usually doing the same thing at the same time. So if your partner is on one foot you probably should be too.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    What hold are you in? Are you just holding hands, or are you doing something else? Are you both going forwards, or is one of you going backwards?