View Poll Results: Which skater(s) have the most loyal fanbase? Their skater/deity can do no wrong.

Voters
248. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mao Asada

37 14.92%
  • Jason Brown

10 4.03%
  • Patrick Chan

27 10.89%
  • Davis/White

24 9.68%
  • Gracie Gold

5 2.02%
  • Yu-Na Kim

89 35.89%
  • Michelle Kwan

95 38.31%
  • Evan Lysacek

4 1.61%
  • Mirai Nagasu

28 11.29%
  • Evgeni Plushenko

44 17.74%
  • Virtue/Moir

94 37.90%
  • Johnny Weir

20 8.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Wow Yu Na really cant lose any FSU poll these days it seems. She is the new Kwan of FSU. If someone created a poll for best triple axel ever vs Ito and Harding (or anyone who has actually, you know, done the jump), best triple loop ever, best layback spin ever, or best toe point ever, she would probably win those too. Poor Michelle, cant even win a fanatics poll anymore.

vCash
    http://dubemoir.blogspot.com

The infamous "Scott and Tessa are secretly married with a baby!" Blog takes the cake.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judgejudy27 View Post
    Wow Yu Na really cant lose any FSU poll these days it seems. She is the new Kwan of FSU. If someone created a poll for best triple axel ever vs Ito and Harding (or anyone who has actually, you know, done the jump), best triple loop ever, best layback spin ever, or best toe point ever, she would probably win those too. Poor Michelle, cant even win a fanatics poll anymore.
    Winning this poll is not necessarily a compliment. I was happy to see that Michelle was not in the lead for the most fan-bots.

vCash
    Mirai Nagasu by far. Just look at all the crazy whining about her not making an Olympic Team she in no way deserved to make in the first place.

with my Sestra Helena plotting how to ravish Hot Paul and delicious Cal
    vCash
    Well done, Nagbots! You all have catapulted Mirai from having only 4 votes to now 27 votes in only 2 days from the time I bumped this thread. BRAVA!!!

vCash
    I am amazed at how few fans have voted for D/W. Their fans rarely, if ever, have negative things to say about them. I live mostly in VM thread and most fans offer lots of critique. I like D/W and prefer VM. I don't criticize either couple. I think any person who is given the kind of talent these kids all have, and use their gifts are worthy of praise. I personally prefer to give credit where it is due. IMHO, anyone who goes out in front of the general public and lays it all on the line gets my support. Just saying.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234