Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I like shades of red. Put Scott in a pink shirt and let Tessa wear a bolder shade in Sochi. I'd like to see how that looks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bmcg View Post
    I like shades of red. Put Scott in a pink shirt and let Tessa wear a bolder shade in Sochi. I'd like to see how that looks.
    My dream is red dress for Tessa (like Usova had in Blues of Clock) and something in Carmen style on Scott. Maybe not black, but deep blue.
    I like for them concept a man and a woman more. And without any Proncess outfit on Tessa.

vCash
    Personally, I love more SC costumes than others.. Scott looks really good in bordeaux shirt *_*
    I not really see him in white shirt again
    I think that costumes on red tone color give to FD more feelings and "passion" Just more sense IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    My dream is red dress for Tessa (like Usova had in Blues of Clock) and something in Carmen style on Scott. Maybe not black, but deep blue.
    I like for them concept a man and a woman more. And without any Proncess outfit on Tessa.
    Mmmh deep blue sounds good! I think he could looks good But, honestly, T/S are beautiful in any costumes
    Last edited by *Ice Princess*; 11-24-2013 at 10:32 PM.

vCash
    TUKTAMYSHEVA didnt skate Carmen it was Malaguena
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmobdIdSUxQ

Did i tell you, guys, that Tessa mom said to TS fans, that green dress was made for SD, but Marina said it will look better in FD?
    And Kate said Tessa could have new dress for SD for OG, but she personally like this one (black)
    Honestly I think it looks better for SD. What was Marina thinking?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    Honestly I think it looks better for SD. What was Marina thinking?
    Dont know, but her black SD dress is ideal for me.
    I like green dress "live", but it look too Pricess for this FD IMHO.

vCash
    Tessa's mom was at the fan meeting too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    Tessa's mom was at the fan meeting too?
    No, fans talked.with her at the arena.

vCash
    I love the black dress for the SD. It's so sophisticated and looks great with her creamy flawless complexion. Not everyone can wear black like that. I think the green dress is ok, but would look better with her natural (dark auburn) hair color. Actually, I really don't care what she wears, as long as she likes it and feels comfortable skating in it. Scott is very wise to stick to his plain tasteful attire. I just hope they skate their best, and get their levels with no hanky-panky going on from the techs. and judges. Probably too much to ask for though.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    As for Bobrova with Weaver.
    Bobrova have better khees, edges, bigger skating, when Weavers knees didnt look so soft, her upper body never look relax.
    But yes, this season Boborova show her awfull posture again and have bad programs, wich is sad. An d for me this season IK look much better, then BS.
    But i see, SC and fans from Canada few years want to see WP number 1 team in Canada. But i didnt see how they are even close to TS.
    And again about marks. So only VM regressing and couldnt get there levels, but WP if they got level 4 at home, must get this level untill OG? They couldnt have mistakes?
    I see that you didn't read my previous posts where I tried to explain why people are doubting the calling at Rostelecom Cup. Anyway, yes, Weaver/Poje can have mistakes, but I think level 2 and 1 in Finnsteps is too much. If they were the only ones to get level 1 at RC for their Finnstep, or one of two, maximum three teams to get that (because level 1 for Heekin-Canedy/Dun doesn't seem surprising at all), then I would believe that they probably just had a really bad skate, but Chock/Bates, Papadakis/Cizeron and Gilles/Poirier getting level 1 too versus all the Russian teams who didn't get any level 1 makes the calling more questionable.

vCash
    Hey guys. Just out cruising around and came across this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCY4D6J-6WE and I was again reminded me of why Tessa & Scott decided to stay another four years and another shot at Olympic Gold. I had so many "awwww" moments.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    Hey guys. Just out cruising around and came across this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCY4D6J-6WE and I was again reminded me of why Tessa & Scott decided to stay another four years and another shot at Olympic Gold. I had so many "awwww" moments.
    Thanks for reminding us of that video, so touching, what a once in a lifetime team.

vCash
    Somethis funny. In Ice Adge all skaters perfom OGM programs. Thcernishen did TS Samba FD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-smZZzuwdWM

Also you could see all show
    http://www.1tv.ru/prj/ice/vypusk/27431
    Staviisky even did GP Memorial

vCash
    Somethis funny. In Ice Adge all skaters perfom OGM programs. Thcernishen did TS Samba FD
    Thanks pani hahahah poor Latin FD I have to watch the original now ihihihih xD

So, staying in "memories-time", I made a post about one of my favourite group number in a show: "A life loved" from "UP" movie... from SOI 2012... it's so beautiful and touching! I love the way TS interpretate young Carl and Ally *-* And I love the little jump with united feet that Scott made when he realizes that he would become father *-* Tessa is really really nice, as ever *-*
    A short ex but full of emotion, all the skaters were good.

Here my post, with video and pics; enjoy http://fenice.forumcommunity.net/?t=...77&p=389387365
    Last edited by *Ice Princess*; 11-26-2013 at 02:57 PM.

vCash

Also you could see all show
    http://www.1tv.ru/prj/ice/vypusk/27431
    Staviisky even did GP Memorial
    Watching the samba was interesting. I haven't watched anything from Ice Age so would you answer a couple of questions for me, please?
    1) Do all couples have to do a "dance" or can they do something like pairs (it is similar to Battle of the Blades here in Canada where couples can "dance" or they can be more like a "pairs" team)?
    2) I think I understand that this was "Olympic" week so did the couples get to choose which dance they were going to do and from which dance couple they were emulating?

Thanks for the link! That was fun.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    I actually went back in time and watched V-M's Latin FD. It's so sad it never got the mileage, I rank it number three in my list of best V-M FD.

vCash
    Thanks for the link. It helps to show how difficult it is to adapt samba movement onto ice! Wow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    Watching the samba was interesting. I haven't watched anything from Ice Age so would you answer a couple of questions for me, please?
    1) Do all couples have to do a "dance" or can they do something like pairs (it is similar to Battle of the Blades here in Canada where couples can "dance" or they can be more like a "pairs" team)?
    2) I think I understand that this was "Olympic" week so did the couples get to choose which dance they were going to do and from which dance couple they were emulating?

Thanks for the link! That was fun.
    They could use any music of Olympic gold medalist in any discipline . For example Totmynina did number on Yagudin music (Schnittke), Domnina - Mishkutenok-Dmitriev Don Qiote from there SP, Marinin - Moonlight Sonata from GG, someone did Kulik program (used his music).
    Yes, it was Olympic week. And yes, they choose what music from OGM programs they will take.
    Denkova skated Bolero.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    I actually went back in time and watched V-M's Latin FD. It's so sad it never got the mileage, I rank it number three in my list of best V-M FD.
    It still for me the one of the most memorable momets from WCh in Moscow (with Kim SP and Chan LP). And this is one off the two most underscored FDs fro me with Carmen.
    How people in Moscow loved this FD. It was such a gret WCh if i look back.

vCash
    True, VM's latin FD really did not get enough mileage, but wasn't it exciting to see these moves? It was delightful to watch them both get into the latin style choreography, especially graceful Tessa.

vCash
    Yeah I just rewatched the Latin FD
    The Moscow crowd was going crazy over everything - not just their elements but also their transitions and choreography. And I was also going crazy over everything. Whenever I watch this performance as well as many of their others, I find myself clapping from my computer. It's amazing. They're amazing.

Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast