Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1023

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Ice Princess* View Post
    I uploaded the FD introduction from GPF https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpetxkv3yqc

and post FD interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh4NPKgE9BA
    Thanks! So she said about DW mistake, but how then she could say about you could choose any of this teams?
    It was more about how WP must be third. Poor T and S. What did he said about - we didn't understand or people did understand, because they want to win gold?

vCash
    I uploaded the FD introduction from GPF https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpetxkv3yqc

and post FD interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh4NPKgE9BA
    Thanks
    I didn't think D/W were faster than V/M, especially in the FD and also thought V/M's Finnstep pattern looked a tad bit faster than D/W's. I wish when D/W aren't faster than V/M, people would stop saying they are. It's kind of like believing their trump card or "trademark" is one thing they have over all other teams and keep hammering at it to justify why they are scored higher, whether it is true or not. Good example of it is in the SD commentary above. She thinks V/M were better but had to justify D/W's win somehow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Thanks! So she said about DW mistake, but how then she could say about you could choose any of this teams?
    It was more about how WP must be third. Poor T and S. What did he said about - we didn't understand or people did understand, because they want to win gold?
    He said "we didn't understand" ... dear Scott, we -unfortunately- understand why you don't won -.-

vCash
    He said "we didn't understand" ... dear Scott, we -unfortunately- understand why you don't won -.-
    Thanks!
    Dear Scott, maybe you now will ask your coaches why?
    You could also ask Carole Lane and Kurt - look like they know.
    They just didn't understand why Canada.Sweet harts WP lose to PB and BS. Scandal!

vCash
    Thanks!
    Dear Scott, maybe you now will ask your coaches why?
    You could also ask Carole Lane and Kurt - look like they know.
    They just didn't understand why Canada.Sweet harts WP lose to PB and BS. Scandal!
    What I understand (from Scott) is: "Obviously there's something we don't understand because we wanted skate to the best to bring home the gold medal, so we have next couple of months to work out."

vCash
    What I understand (from Scott) is: "Obviously there's something we don't understand because we wanted skate to the best to bring home the gold medal, so we have next couple of months to work out."
    Thank you! Like I understand from Universiade judges didn't explain to the skaters and coaches, why they give this levels, GOE, deductions.
    So it's interesting, what TS need to do. Change FD, like DW fans want?

vCash
    Thank you! Like I understand from Universiade judges didn't explain to the skaters and coaches, why they give this levels, GOE, deductions.
    So it's interesting, what TS need to do. Change FD, like DW fans want?
    Oh please

Awaiting Validation
    vCash
    Oh please

Please go bake yourself an egg...
    a very polite way to say something else

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweak View Post
    Thanks
    I didn't think D/W were faster than V/M, especially in the FD and also thought V/M's Finnstep pattern looked a tad bit faster than D/W's. I wish when D/W aren't faster than V/M, people would stop saying they are. It's kind of like believing their trump card or "trademark" is one thing they have over all other teams and keep hammering at it to justify why they are scored higher, whether it is true or not. Good example of it is in the SD commentary above. She thinks V/M were better but had to justify D/W's win somehow.
    D/W were terribly slow in that competition. The mileage and speed V/M had at GPF in comparision to TEB was amazing. Looking back at the two clips, V/M's lift was faster than D/W and yet D/W get higher GOE?? It makes no sense
    Last edited by parapluies; 12-21-2013 at 06:47 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chmea View Post

Please go bake yourself an egg...
    a very polite way to say something else
    I'm sorry but I didn't understand what you mean. Anyway I just said "oh please" ... I don't think I offended anyone ... mine was a response about the change of FD, a proposal that I find meaningless. But perhaps the "oh please" in Italian has another meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    D/W were terribly slow in that competition. The mileage and speed V/M had at GPF in comparision to TEB was amazing.
    True

D/W were terribly slow in that competition. The mileage and speed V/M had at GPF in comparision to TEB was amazing. Looking back at the two clips, V/M's lift was faster than D/W and yet D/W get higher GOE?? It makes no sense
    There's something that has sense with these two teams?

vCash
    Article by Lainey gossip: http://www.laineygossip.com/Tessa-Vi...-Network/28950. There seems to be two viewpoints about the show, people excited and looking forward to it and people dreading it. I don't know where I fit yet.

Tessa and Scott on the rise lol http://instagram.com/p/iIR7KMmGpI/
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    SD at TEB were great too
    Guys, i just try to say, that if Scott belive in them and what they are doing on ice, judges have there marks for OG already. And i find this weired, that referee could gave 4 points dedaction to Sinitsina-Zhiganshin at Universiade and nobody explane skaters, why they got that dedactions. The same were with TS in Paris - they did the same lift and got levek 4.
    And when DW had mistake and got World Record this made farce from this competition. I think nobody deserve to get 10, because nobody is perfect, especially with mistake and wrong style in SD. But we saw everything in Japan.
    Plus i cant understand, why Zoueva didnt have any responsobility for this results with two great TS perfomances? But she even push them to skate 4 times at OG. She is hypnotist

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Article by Lainey gossip: http://www.laineygossip.com/Tessa-Vi...-Network/28950. There seems to be two viewpoints about the show, people excited and looking forward to it and people dreading it. I don't know where I fit yet.

Cant understand only 1 point - this reflected on there traning. Why people still talking about this after the way they skated at GPF?
    Did they will made TV show untill OG?

vCash
    Plus i cant understand, why Zoueva didnt have any responsobility for this results with two great TS perfomances? But she even push them to skate 4 times at OG. She is hypnotist
    As I understood, Davis/White are going to skate all four times at Olympics too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lauravvv View Post
    As I understood, Davis/White are going to skate all four times at Olympics too.
    They must, because USA number 2 team couldnt compete with Russians and WP. But TS could made 1 dance with WP - FD. I didnt see any problems, both teams will be second after DW

vCash

Thanks! I can't watch the vid on my phone... I hope someone could upload on yt..

vCash

That video makes me laugh Tessa and SCott are definitely rising above! Meteorically!

Cant understand only 1 point - this reflected on there traning. Why people still talking about this after the way they skated at GPF?
    Did they will made TV show untill OG?
    Exactly! V/M weren't the ones who preformed poorly at GPF. It was D/W and for some reason they still won?
    Last edited by parapluies; 12-21-2013 at 07:37 PM.

vCash
    But they did not do the show five weeks before the Games, it's done already. As for it being a distraction, I think what we saw at the GPF proves it was the opposite.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    But they did not do the show five weeks before the Games, it's done already. As for it being a distraction, I think what we saw at the GPF proves it was the opposite.
    This is my point too

vCash
    For some reason, COP doesn't consider ice coverage when giving GOE for lifts. V/M have a clear advantage in this area but the judges aren't supposed to reward them for it.

Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast