Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1023
  1. #181
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,571
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Love your site Ice Princess.

  2. #182
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    408
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    Love your site Ice Princess.
    Awww thank you! Did you seen the "UP" post or do you talk about it in general?
    Last edited by *Ice Princess*; 11-28-2013 at 01:38 PM.

  3. #183
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,571
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    In general. Just going through it and seeing some of the videos etc.

  4. #184

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,731
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1795
    Tessa and Scott SD from TEB in HD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U85POS7A7Ks

  5. #185
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    408
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    In general. Just going through it and seeing some of the videos etc.
    Nice, I'm glad you like it ^^

    Thanks for the link pani I love more and more this SD!!
    Last edited by *Ice Princess*; 11-28-2013 at 04:50 PM.

  6. #186
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    58
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I really don't think they'll have any problems about having all the emotions at the olympics. I'm just hoping they don't get too emotinal during the programs, in FD especially..

  7. #187

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,901
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Happy thanksgiving to those that are celebrating today!

    Quote Originally Posted by *Ice Princess* View Post
    Beautiful! *-* http://25.media.tumblr.com/714b4e78d...ap4o1_1280.jpg


    I don't know if this is a promo pic for their series or a new photoshoot; and I don't know why they use so much photoshop with Scott.. -.-
    Thanks. I don't think I like the pic something is off with it and Scott looks so young lol. However, I love what Tessa has done with her Carmen dress.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

  8. #188

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,731
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1795
    Happy thanksgiving to those that are celebrating today!

  9. #189
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,571
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all Americans.

  10. #190
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    408
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Thanks. I don't think I like the pic something is off with it and Scott looks so young lol. However, I love what Tessa has done with her Carmen dress.
    I like the "concept" and their positions, Tessa's arms are really elegant! I don't like the over used photoshop, mostly on Scott.. I think that is this thing that made not 100% beautiful this pic

  11. #191
    Mad for mangelwurzels
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    جوجه تیغی خجالتی می داند زیبایی از گلبرگ
    Posts
    10,593
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    124629
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    Personally I would like to see Tessa in an Zuhair Murad or Elie Saab type of dress or perhaps Reem Acra.
    Oh yes, definitely. I'm very keen on those three.

  12. #192
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    559
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by *Ice Princess* View Post
    Beautiful! *-* http://25.media.tumblr.com/714b4e78d...ap4o1_1280.jpg


    I don't know if this is a promo pic for their series or a new photoshoot; and I don't know why they use so much photoshop with Scott.. -.-
    Scott looks about 12 here. And it looks like they've plumped up his lips in a really odd pouty way? Just ghastly, and so not him. I hope this doesn't get used anywhere prominent!

  13. #193
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    595
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Just watched both programmes again. I love the black dress and really dislike the green dress. I don;t think it compliments her colouring at all. That said, I continue to like both dances and think they have the ability to make them spectacular by Sochi. Thanks everyone for links and photos.

  14. #194
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Marseille
    Posts
    1,055
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Hello was this article posted/translated? http://www.championat.com/olympic14/...e-v-sochi.html I tried google translate but some of it doesn't make sense? And I don't understand why people are complaining on V/M for playing safe this season it is like nobody learned from what happened last season.

  15. #195
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    408
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    Hello was this article posted/translated? http://www.championat.com/olympic14/...e-v-sochi.html I tried google translate but some of it doesn't make sense? And I don't understand why people are complaining on V/M for playing safe this season it is like nobody learned from what happened last season.
    Here:

    Q: In figure skating Evgeni Plushenko will be very difficult because of the injury. He is the most experienced and strong athlete, but can not buy health. So if your health does not disappoint, and Zhenya is in the top three, then for him it will be a huge victory. And no matter what this is the place - first, second or third.
    Tatiana Navka: And this is its uniqueness. He's good. A dance of course, I wish you good luck pair Alexander Zhulin. I'll be rooting for them. They will be very difficult because a lot of opponents. Canadian couple - Virtue and Moir - are very strong. They are Olympic champions, and I love them very much, they are worthy of this championship.

    Q: That is in opposition to the American and Canadian duos you prefer the latter?
    TN: Yes. They are unique. Americans, too, are fine, but a little different. They magically ride, soar over the ice. But the soul is more Canadians.

    Q: What can you say about the other contenders? Yet Americans with Canadians - is a separate league, which would argue for a gold-silver, and bronze for our.
    TN: I love the French, and I like Canadians. Italians are also very interesting. But this year I have not seen anyone but Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir. They have a good program. The only minus of it - is the same as always. Last year, they were different. They may in fact very much, and I think it's a mistake coach. But they are so nice and gentle ride, not the fact that the Americans lose. And in general I do not care which one of them will win. I'm for that to the best man win. Just love Canadians that, as a whole, just fly over the ice.

    Q: Whether strongly changed ice dancing past two four years ?
    TN: Yes. A lot has changed. The first elements became more complicated. Modern young couple almost like gymnasts. When I skated, the same Canadians were still small. But they have grown as gymnasts. They bend differently, make a completely different support. There are no such high partners as they were I, Angelica Krylova Marina Klimova. All 10 centimeters below because complex support with long legs will not do. We can say that figure skating shifted to another, higher technical level. But that's okay.

    Q: Can you name a few couples who, in your opinion, have changed the ice dancing?
    TN: Lyudmila Pakhomov and Alexander Gorshkov, Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean. And Canadians.
    Last edited by *Ice Princess*; 11-29-2013 at 11:22 AM.

  16. #196
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,571
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    TN is ? Navka?

  17. #197
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The airport
    Posts
    1,242
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Yes.

  18. #198

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    2,683
    vCash
    400
    Rep Power
    8867
    Quote Originally Posted by *Ice Princess* View Post
    Beautiful! *-* http://25.media.tumblr.com/714b4e78d...ap4o1_1280.jpg


    I don't know if this is a promo pic for their series or a new photoshoot; and I don't know why they use so much photoshop with Scott.. -.-
    Wow.. beautiful lines.
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

  19. #199

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,731
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1795
    As for Navka interview. Some expanation. She said - its not fact, that VM will lose to Americans.
    And she said she saw only VM this season, so she couldnt tell nothing about other teams this season, i think.
    But its always great to see VM names near Lyudmila Pakhomov and Alexander Gorshkov, Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean and read, that in Navka opinion, VM change ice dance.
    Look like she is a fan

  20. #200
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    408
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Thanks for clarification, pani

    Ehy girls, I've made this gif from meeting http://i.minus.com/ibma2chVfdIU9V.gif Just cute <3

    Have a nice day!!!!

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •