Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

vCash
    Do you know if it's available online?
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash

SOI

I can go to bed happy after watching TS skate Stay and Carmen. Magnificent - and the red dress Tessa wore at the beginning of the show is a perfect hue of red for Seasons --

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    Ice princess the book is about figure skaters who will be in Sochi.
    Ok, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne7 View Post
    I can go to bed happy after watching TS skate Stay and Carmen. Magnificent - and the red dress Tessa wore at the beginning of the show is a perfect hue of red for Seasons --
    Wow, I hope someone upload both ex on YT! I'm curious to see Carmen with show's light and coverage
    Last edited by *Ice Princess*; 12-03-2013 at 09:45 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by girlscouse62 View Post
    Hi Emdee so happy for you. When I went into seat sales it says I need offer password? Do you know what this is, please?
    Medals

vCash
    Hope someone upload CSOI 2013 soon.

vCash
    Loved, loved the SOI version of Carmen, FIERCE!! Thought the costuming really worked much better with Tessa in the black bodytsuit than the London ruffled dress too, bodysuit looked much better during lifts, and you could appreciate the fab body lines etc.! Part of me thinks pants are better when one is spinning round in the air so much, I get distracted when I see her skirt is flying over head and all assets are on display, but perhaps I am bit old fashioned that way. I also thought she looked sensational in the red dress, awesome color on her, though it had some unfortunate fringe issues...Think the grey dress that Rochette wore in her number with Buttle, would be a fab choice for Tessa in terms of style and fabric if not color, as I loved the way it moved and it did not look like she was wearing lingerie either, but an actual dress... Really hope this awesome SOI version of Carmen becomes available for download.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Debrah View Post
    Loved, loved the SOI version of Carmen, FIERCE!! Thought the costuming really worked much better with Tessa in the black bodytsuit than the London ruffled dress too, bodysuit looked much better during lifts, and you could appreciate the fab body lines etc.! Part of me thinks pants are better when one is spinning round in the air so much, I get distracted when I see her skirt is flying over head and all assets are on display, but perhaps I am bit old fashioned that way. I also thought she looked sensational in the red dress, awesome color on her, though it had some unfortunate fringe issues...Think the grey dress that Rochette wore in her number with Buttle, would be a fab choice for Tessa in terms of style and fabric if not color, as I loved the way it moved and it did not look like she was wearing lingerie either, but an actual dress... Really hope this awesome SOI version of Carmen becomes available for download.
    Now I'm more curious

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Debrah View Post
    Thank you! Cant wait to see CSOI 2013

vCash
    Ys, Tess looked lovely in the bodysuit. I have often wanted her to do a program in a bodysuit - unfortunately that is not to be....

vCash
    Thanks Emdee. Now I have tickets for Van CSOI. Yippee!

vCash
    I don't understand why they can't wear bodysuits in dance. They have been wearing them in professional ballroom dancing for a long time already, and they certainly allow them in Ladies

vCash
    i would love to see tessa use a different kind of styling for her FD costume. i certainly dont like the lingerie look of the pink dress (to me it doesnt look olympic worthy), and the color just washes her out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by girlscouse62 View Post
    Thanks Emdee. Now I have tickets for Van CSOI. Yippee!
    I have been for a few post Oly SOI and they are usually the best. Still remember seeing Mahler live at the SOI after Vancouver.

vCash
    Here is the Stars on Ice broadcast in the CBC player, but I think it's geoblocked http://www.cbc.ca/player/Shows/ID/2421778572/

vCash
    Yes, it's geoblocked... But I guess someone will upload on YT --I wish...

vCash

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLmu...?feature=watch
    Carmen and Stay on youtube
    Just watched Carmen. It was impressive. Dont know, why people said Carmen wasnt as good at CSOI. Scott really going mad during this program and Tessa..... She is STAR! Why she said she is a bad actress.
    You know. i think this program could be the Star at profeccional WCH.
    And thanks to CBC for showing a lot off closeups
    Last edited by pani; 12-03-2013 at 08:26 PM.

vCash
    Why is everyone nitpicking Tessa's costumes? She will have a different dress for the FD in Sochi - we can count on it. I think Joannie and Jeff's 'grey' costumes were actualy mauve - at least they were on my tv. Tessa wore pale grey in 2010 OD.

vCash
    Pani
    there were many different SOI shows. So maybe they were not as good in all of them. I think they tape in Hamilton.
    Tessa is certainly a star.

vCash
    Or it's more of the subtle trashing of them that goes on. It wasn't the competitive program but the one I saw was wonderful.

Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast