Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    T/S are vanished Ohhhhh, how much I would like to see just a little clip from practice and/or some fluff This waiting is killiing me
    Last edited by *Ice Princess*; 12-01-2013 at 06:03 PM.

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Ice Princess* View Post
    T/S are vanished Ohhhhh, how much I would like to see just a little clip from practice and/or some fluff This waiting is killiing me
    CSOI is supposed to be on TV tomorrow... maybe there will be some fluff or hopefully the exhibition version of Carmen.

http://www.kurtfiles.com/soi/tournews.php#csoi
    The 2013 Canadian Stars on Ice show will be aired on Dec. 2, 2013 from 9-10PM EST on CBC. A longer version will air on French CBC on Dec. 22, 2013 from 3-4:30PM EST.

vCash
    Thanks! I downloaded last season CSOI from CBC it was in HD and greta to watch.
    I cant wait to see Shawn, Jeffrey

YEAH!
    vCash
    Too bad we never got Up (A Life Loved) in HD, did we? I think the HD one was the short broadcast and Up was featured in the longer French broadcast. Of course I appreciate any video, but the facial expressions are so good in that one that it would've been ideal in HD.

vCash
    I don't remember if I posted before, anyway here is one of my fan vids ^^
    Enjoy ^^ http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jVV-QJI8QXA

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    CSOI is supposed to be on TV tomorrow... maybe there will be some fluff or hopefully the exhibition version of Carmen.

http://www.kurtfiles.com/soi/tournews.php#csoi
    Yeaaaaah!!!!! Thanks!!!
    And I uploaded on youtube the official promo of world champions group number "Wonder" ... here... http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFl9Qh...ture=c4-feed-u

vCash
    Too bad we never got Up (A Life Loved) in HD, did we? I think the HD one was the short broadcast and Up was featured in the longer French broadcast. Of course I appreciate any video, but the facial expressions are so good in that one that it would've been ideal in HD.
    Yes, I wish TS will made something like Up for CSOI in future. This style suite them.
    I read on Russian FSO Zueva want to work with Sinitcina-Zniganshin. I wish Scott will work with them too. He could help Ruslan to improve his confidenсe, will work with him on lifts and emotions.

YEAH!
    vCash
    Thanks Ice Princess. I'm glad that Tessa is the only girl in that group (the only female World champion from Canada in the cast)... she stands out in a wonderful way. Unreal positions.

Nice vid, I love the Chocolat soundtrack.

pani, I think Scott would make a great coach. Interesting that S&Z would work with Marina instead of Igor. I guess she doesn't like that all the Russians are going to him for help.

vCash
    Thanks Ice Princess. I'm glad that Tessa is the only girl in that group (the only female World champion from Canada in the cast)... she stands out in a wonderful way. Unreal positions.

pani, I think Scott would make a great coach. Interesting that S&Z would work with Marina instead of Igor. I guess she doesn't like that all the Russians are going to him for help.
    It was just rumors, but will be interesting to see.
    I dont think Russian FS federation happy with what Shpilband did with RT

vCash

First: thanks ^^ and I agree... I love the final pose of the number!!

TS are in the cast of CSOI 2014!

11/27/2013
    Investors Group Stars on Ice Presented by Lindt Welcomes Canadian Ice Skating Heroes from Sochi to The 2014 Tour!
    INTERNET TICKET PRESALE – DECEMBER 2 – 5, 2013

Canada’s top Olympic medal contenders from the 2014 Winter Games in Sochi will headline the all-new Investors Group Stars on Ice presented by Lindt, and you can see them on home ice! Get your tickets now to experience the athleticism and artistry of PATRICK CHAN, TESSA VIRTUE & SCOTT MOIR and more, along with many of your legendary favorites, including KURT BROWNING and JOANNIE ROCHETTE as they visit 12 cities across Canada!

http://www.starsonice.ca/news.html?n_id=418
    Here the tour dates
    Last edited by *Ice Princess*; 12-01-2013 at 07:22 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Ice Princess* View Post
    I don't remember if I posted before, anyway here is one of my fan vids ^^
    Enjoy ^^ http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jVV-QJI8QXA
    Thank you Ice Princess, I love all your vids! I also really loved the music and your work with images that last video : D
    Great taste!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lety View Post
    Thank you Ice Princess, I love all your vids! I also really loved the music and your work with images that last video : D
    Great taste!
    Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it! *-*

vCash
    Tessa and Scott are the cover picture for Beverly Smith's new book https://fbcdn-photos-e-a.akamaihd.ne...37825802_n.jpg
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Tessa and Scott are the cover picture for Beverly Smith's new book https://fbcdn-photos-e-a.akamaihd.ne...37825802_n.jpg
    They were selling the book for $50 at Skate Canada. I looked through it brief and then didnt buy it.

vCash
    Booked my 2014 CSOI tickets today. I think I got better seats this time but not sure. In any event on ice seats. Will wear my yellow shirt again and maybe Scott will hi five me again!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    Booked my 2014 CSOI tickets today. I think I got better seats this time but not sure. In any event on ice seats. Will wear my yellow shirt again and maybe Scott will hi five me again!
    I am sure you will enjoy CSOI!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Thanks! What kind of book is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    Great! I'm happy for you!! You surely will enjoy at CSOI!!

vCash
    Ice princess the book is about figure skaters who will be in Sochi.

vCash
    Hi Emdee so happy for you. When I went into seat sales it says I need offer password? Do you know what this is, please?

vCash
    Is CSOI coverage on tonight? I'm seeing a lot of tweets about Tessa and Scott and references to SOI. If it is somebody please record and upload it!
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    It was on (9PM Eastern and then 9PM Pacific as well) I didn't think they would but they showed Stay AND Carmen! I couldn't believe it! The English coverage is only an hour so it was a nice treat!

Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast