Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

vCash
    In Canada, CBC is in partnership with both Sportsnet and TSN to show all the events live and in completion, just like in 2010.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Just watched 3 FD perfomances in row - TEB, SC and FT.
    First off all - they had THERE moment in Finlandia and SC, all that mood, feelings, emotions. That was amazing to see this in Espoo, thatks God they could show this emotions when i was at the arena and i will rermember this long time
    Second. How skirt play a big role in all dance. With lighter skirt in Finland it had more flaw, more movement. So i think she need to change skirt on something like this from her old dress.
    As for colors. I am not sure. Like i said before i wish Tessa will have red dress like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxseLaxl61s
    And Scott in something like in Carmen dark blue.
    I like Tessas hairs down.
    As for TEB - its was absolutly best SD. They have best SD this season for me.
    As for FD. I think last SS look fast and sharp and this is good. But they lost that moment and feeling. They need work more on emotions.
    I felt better, because i see - they could do this. I am not talking about medals, but about what i want to feel after there perfomances.
    I agree with the skirt - its needs to be more flowy. Maybe she will wear a pink dress like this for Sochi http://25.media.tumblr.com/493fbe117...rap4o1_250.jpg

vCash
    I think this one is too pink
    Thanks for photo.

YEAH!
    vCash
    I like her hair like that, though.

vCash
    I thought her red form-fitting FF dress was perfect to show off her lines. I like the pale pink dress, but I'd like to see it be snugger and not loose like the FF one. They could go with an icy blue in dress and shirt for Sochi.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    I agree with the skirt - its needs to be more flowy. Maybe she will wear a pink dress like this for Sochi http://25.media.tumblr.com/493fbe117...rap4o1_250.jpg
    Where is that picture from?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blueglass View Post
    I thought her red form-fitting FF dress was perfect to show off her lines. I like the pale pink dress, but I'd like to see it be snugger and not loose like the FF one. They could go with an icy blue in dress and shirt for Sochi.
    Did you not see all the comparisons to Mahler 2.0 with their Finlandia outfits? They need to stay away from anything that evokes Mahler in both choreography and costume (in terms of material and color). I vote for complementary tones for Tessa and Scott - like mustard yellow for Tessa and brown for Scott to show different seasons. I've always liked Vanessa Crone and Paul Poirier's red & blue costumes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWnfkJZk020
    Last edited by bunhead; 11-27-2013 at 09:53 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sap5 View Post
    Where is that picture from?
    From their docu-series.. its a promotional pic

Quote Originally Posted by bunhead View Post
    Did you not see all the comparisons to Mahler 2.0 with their Finlandia outfits? They need to stay away from anything that evokes Mahler in both choreography and costume (in terms of material and color). I vote for complementary tones for Tessa and Scott - like mustard yellow for Tessa and brown for Scott to show different seasons.
    I agree.

vCash
    I know Glazunov's Seasons is Russian but maybe Tessa and Scott need to channel some of their Canadian-ness by studying James Kudelka's Four Seasons (made famous by the National Ballet of Canada) for costume ideas. For example, I think Tessa could rock this dress that Principal Greta Hodgkinson wore in 'Summer': http://national.ballet.ca/uploadedIm...s_metadata.jpg

vCash
    Did you not see all the comparisons to Mahler 2.0 with their Finlandia outfits? They need to stay away from anything that evokes Mahler in both choreography and costume (in terms of material and color). I vote for complementary tones for Tessa and Scott - like mustard yellow for Tessa and brown for Scott to show different seasons. I've always liked Vanessa Crone and Paul Poirier's red & blue costumes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWnfkJZk020
    I really don't know what you're getting at - what has her red FF dress have to do with Mahler? I liked the fit - I didn't say copy it.

vCash
    tessa could be in deep dark blue for winter, scott in burgundy for autumn (kinda suggests their personalities too--tessa the cool one, scott the fiery one). if they like just one color, then i suggest deep dark blue.

vCash
    I know Glazunov's Seasons is Russian but maybe Tessa and Scott need to channel some of their Canadian-ness by studying James Kudelka's Four Seasons (made famous by the National Ballet of Canada) for costume ideas. For example, I think Tessa could rock this dress that Principal Greta Hodgkinson wore in 'Summer': http://national.ballet.ca/uploadedIm...s_metadata.jpg
    I LOVED that production of Four Seasons, especially Greta's performances.

vCash
    YES! Never have I wished more that someone on the VM read this thread. I looooove that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    YES! Never have I wished more that someone on the VM read this thread. I looooove that.
    the costume or the production--or both?
    I would loooove to see Kudelka do something with V&M.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bournekraatzfan View Post
    the costume or the production--or both?
    I would loooove to see Kudelka do something with V&M.
    Both! Most definitely both. In fact, I wonder if Tessa perhaps knows Kudelka. I am speculating of course, but I'd love to see Tessa, Swan, and Kudelka in the same room talking choreography.

vCash
    Personally I would like to see Tessa in an Zuhair Murad or Elie Saab type of dress or perhaps Reem Acra.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parapluies View Post
    Personally I would like to see Tessa in an Zuhair Murad or Elie Saab type of dress or perhaps Reem Acra.
    In that same vein, my rule with skating dresses is that if it looks like it could be a high-end cocktail dress off-ice, it's a success, which is the case for her SD dress. Gorgeous.

I'd love some beautiful neutrals. I'd die to see Tessa in a beautiful soft pink/peach but on TV she could look nude...hmm. I detest the green dress we saw at TEB honestly, it just felt old and unexciting.

vCash
    Beautiful! *-* http://25.media.tumblr.com/714b4e78d...ap4o1_1280.jpg

I don't know if this is a promo pic for their series or a new photoshoot; and I don't know why they use so much photoshop with Scott.. -.-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Ice Princess* View Post
    Beautiful! *-* http://25.media.tumblr.com/714b4e78d...ap4o1_1280.jpg

I don't know if this is a promo pic for their series or a new photoshoot; and I don't know why they use so much photoshop with Scott.. -.-
    Tessa is so beautifull, her arms positions is die for....
    Done know, i like more Scott photos from Russian photograhers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Tessa is so beautifull, her arms positions is die for....
    Done know, i like more Scott photos from Russian photograhers.
    Russian photographers are the greatest

Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast