Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

TESSA & SCOTT #33 Our Living Legends

Here we go ... so excited with the two programs of Our Living Legends.

Cheers to our Tessa & Scott !

Banned Member
    vCash
    Huh? what happened to #32? I haven't finished organizing my thoughts for Tessa & Scott 32.0.

vCash
    #32 is still there is you want to make a final comment.
    However we usually get a new thread with it hits 1000!
    You can just carry over your thoughts here if you have finished organizing them!

Banned Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    #32 is still there is you want to make a final comment.
    However we usually get a new thread with it hits 1000!
    You can just carry over your thoughts here if you have finished organizing them!
    No need to: I just want to say that Tessa is kind of hot.

vCash
    Thanks for the new thread, Emdee

Browsing that album by Elina Paasonen, I think all the pictures are beautiful. She's an amazing photographer and Virtue & Moir are the perfect team to photograph because of their matching lines and lovely positions. I love this one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/skateeelinpaas/10959578245 and this one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/skateee...s/10959752264/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ComplimentsFrom View Post
    No need to: I just want to say that Tessa is kind of hot.
    Kind of hot?? Perhaps absolutely breathtaking!! Love the new thread title. Thanks Emdee
    pug lover

Banned Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by puglover View Post
    Kind of hot?? Perhaps absolutely breathtaking!! Love the new thread title. Thanks Emdee
    I don't know-- I need to see that nip slip again.

vCash
    Oh - my mistake for responding to your "compliments" at all.
    pug lover

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    Here we go ... so excited with the two programs of Our Living Legends.

Cheers to our Tessa & Scott !
    Thank you for new thread!

Browsing that album by Elina Paasonen, I think all the pictures are beautiful
    Yes, she ia an amazing photograher. I hope TS will see her photos.
    I think they like photos from our Russian amazing photograher Julia

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Thank you for new thread!

Yes, she ia an amazing photograher. I hope TS will see her photos.
    I think they like photos from our Russian amazing photograher Julia
    I like her photos too! Those were amazing

vCash
    Great title thread!!!

vCash
    Ehy girls, I've read something odd on fan forum.. one user said that during meeting with fans TS said that they regressed o.O its true??! I can't believe that! How they can say this?! I hope its just a misunderstanding!

vCash
    Yup they didn't regress at all but progressed.

vCash
    I don't remember if this has been posted already but for all of the people who live in Canada, Stars on Ice will air on CBC on December 2 at 9pm.

Also, I transcribed more of the interview. If people would be interested, I could post it here in little chunks.
    Last edited by cgirl8; 11-20-2013 at 11:36 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Ice Princess* View Post
    Ehy girls, I've read something odd on fan forum.. one user said that during meeting with fans TS said that they regressed o.O its true??! I can't believe that! How they can say this?! I hope its just a misunderstanding!
    They were joking. They were talking about their senior debut and Valse Triste, which is Tessa's favourite program out of everything they've done. If you watch that bit you'll understand. Don't take everything so literally...

Btw, many thanks to the Russian & Ukrainian fans for recording and posting the meeting! It was a treat to watch. You're all wonderful fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Ice Princess* View Post
    When Tessa admitted that her favourite dance is Valse Triste (FD from 2007), she said in a joking way that she loves that program so much that she sometimes feels none of their more recent work compare, hence her comment that she feels "like we've regressed." More than anything, I think this interview with Russian fans gives us a glimpse of just how ultra critical she is of herself, but Scott is very encouraging and supportive of her (ex. about making her do choreography for others once they retire). We really need to give her reassurance that she's more than fine -- she rocks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cgirl8 View Post
    Also, I transcribed more of the interview. Ff people would be interested, I could post it here in little chunks.
    It would be nice of you! (btw our Pani was interested a part where Scott was packing the clock)

vCash
    Oh thank you!! I was more than sure that they had never said such a thing! I think the FF user has made a mistake ... is different to say "she was joking" to be sad because she said this like if this was the truth! She was joking, please!

These users do not know that they "scare" some poor fans who do not understand the language?

vCash
    This starts right where I left of.

F: We have these sentences, if you could finish them with what is for you. So “Dance is…”

S: [To Tessa] You’re starting that one. The dance is…

T: Um, two things came to my head first; dance is heart and dance is making people feel something.

S: Dance is connection. … You work with that. [laughter]

F: Ok, “To me a partner is…”

S: Easy, no I’m just kidding. [mumbling] It’s easy for me. … Comforting. I think Tessa and I always feel happy that we’re not like a Patrick Chan or a singles skater where, well it would be nice to be Patrick Chan. But not to be able to go out and have each other, we always rely on that on the ice. Somedays I feel like I’m gonna freeze and I’m not going to have a good skate, Tessa always talks me of the ledge a little bit and we work together. So yeah, it goes both ways.

F: So did you ever want to be a singles skater?

T: No, never.

S: No, I can’t jump [mumbling]

F: And you? [to Tessa]

T: I think… well it’s also about trust, having the common goals and trusting one another enough to see that through and you know be together, supporting one another. I think there is just so much their that trust is the biggest thing. [Scott nods in agreement]

F: The last one “Figure Skating is…”

T: Work [laughter] I know we say this a lot, but it’s true. Figure Skating is a real unique balance of artistry and athleticism-

S: That’s my answer! [laughter]

F: She stole your line.

T: It is true through. It is the really special thing about skating. It’s one of our favorite things to explore: the balance and to push the boundaries of both.

S: Yeah, I was going to stay pretty much exactly that. Figure skating is the sport we love because it marries the athleticism and the artistry. There are not to many other opportunities to do that in sport.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bunhead View Post
    When Tessa admitted that her favourite dance is Valse Triste (FD from 2007), she said in a joking way that she loves that program so much that she sometimes feels none of their more recent work compare, hence her comment that she feels "like we've regressed." More than anything, I think this interview with Russian fans gives us a glimpse of just how ultra critical she is of herself, but Scott is very encouraging and supportive of her (ex. about making her do choreography for others once they retire). We really need to give her reassurance that she's more than fine -- she rocks!
    Now that I have the full context it makes sense I guess. I haven't watched the video in full. Tessa seems so self-deprecating, she needs to believe more in herself.

Thanks for the transcript Emma. And emdee for the new thread; I like that you used their first names instead.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast