View Poll Results: Who shall reign as this year's PSOTY?

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fabian Bourzat

    53 36.05%
  • Scott Moir

    29 19.73%
  • Daisuke Takahashi

    29 19.73%
  • Javier Fernandez

    24 16.33%
  • Luca LaNotte

    26 17.69%
  • Morgan Cipres

    14 9.52%
  • Andrew Speroff

    14 9.52%
  • Paul Poirier

    12 8.16%
  • Matteo Guarise

    15 10.20%
  • Nikita Katsalapov

    29 19.73%
  • Zach Donohue

    16 10.88%
  • Ondrej Hotarek

    14 9.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37
  1. #21
    snarking for AZE
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    vera ellen's turtleneck museum
    Posts
    29,826
    vCash
    2068
    Rep Power
    21538
    Quote Originally Posted by haribobo View Post
    .but back to Rockne, it seems he should be higher, but I guess he's sort of invisible since his current partnership isn't really lighting up the skating world so far.
    you know it's a bad partnership if the other person can make you less hot
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

  2. #22

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lima
    Posts
    1,491
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Bourzat winning so far, really? Probably because is his last chance and this Is a lifetime achievement consolation prize for being snubbed several times as In the Oscars??? LOL

  3. #23
    Blergh
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    I Want to Go to There
    Posts
    9,309
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17257
    I think in the classical definition of porny (which is beyond mere good looks), then Bourzat fits the bill the best out of this group. However, I think this group compared to others is probably the least porny.

    However, in terms of actual physical attraction, definitely Fabian, Luca, and Nikita.

    Surprisingly, I found myself crushing really hard on Scott Moir. He's not really my type, but I don't know...

    Why didn't anyone nominate Dmitri Soloviev? I know his dances aren't really "porny" but I find him to be pretty attractive.
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

  4. #24
    YEAH!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Worshipping Grebenkina...
    Posts
    13,673
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    5868
    Quote Originally Posted by VIETgrlTerifa View Post
    Why didn't anyone nominate Dmitri Soloviev? I know his dances aren't really "porny" but I find him to be pretty attractive.
    He is divorced. If one becomes disqualified upon marriage, do they become eligible again once divorced? What about skaters who don't officially get married but have long-term partners and children? We need to codify the rules... it'll be worse than IJS.

  5. #25
    Blergh
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    I Want to Go to There
    Posts
    9,309
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17257
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    He is divorced. If one becomes disqualified upon marriage, do they become eligible again once divorced? What about skaters who don't officially get married but have long-term partners and children? We need to codify the rules... it'll be worse than IJS.
    Or we could just designate judges to interpret and expand or restrict the rules .
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

  6. #26
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    142
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by VIETgrlTerifa View Post
    I think in the classical definition of porny (which is beyond mere good looks), then Bourzat fits the bill the best out of this group. However, I think this group compared to others is probably the least porny.

    However, in terms of actual physical attraction, definitely Fabian, Luca, and Nikita.

    Surprisingly, I found myself crushing really hard on Scott Moir. He's not really my type, but I don't know...

    Why didn't anyone nominate Dmitri Soloviev? I know his dances aren't really "porny" but I find him to be pretty attractive.
    You mean like a big "you know what"? What do you mean?

  7. #27

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Croatia
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,228
    vCash
    483
    Rep Power
    0
    Katsalapov really seems too young to win this awards...

    Maybe I am an agist.
    As of March 2013 - no longer scared of TAHbKA or Andrey aka Pushkin

  8. #28
    YEAH!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Worshipping Grebenkina...
    Posts
    13,673
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    5868
    Quote Originally Posted by VIETgrlTerifa View Post
    Or we could just designate judges to interpret and expand or restrict the rules .
    Yes... finding new theories in the penumbras of the PSOTY rules.

  9. #29
    snarking for AZE
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    vera ellen's turtleneck museum
    Posts
    29,826
    vCash
    2068
    Rep Power
    21538
    Quote Originally Posted by kosjenka View Post
    Katsalapov really seems too young to win this awards...

    .
    PSOTYing while Russian
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

  10. #30
    YEAH!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Worshipping Grebenkina...
    Posts
    13,673
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    5868
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    PSOTYing while Russian
    Those Russians, trying to milk everything out of a home Olympics...

  11. #31

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Skateland
    Posts
    7,817
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    NikitaK all the way, although I would have happily voted for 'JFK on Ice' (Soloviev) too, had he been on the list.
    Dick Button Historical Quote of the Month: "Good for you, Lucinda Ruh!"

  12. #32

    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    City of Blinding Light
    Posts
    15,739
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    4218
    Quote Originally Posted by kosjenka View Post
    Katsalapov really seems too young to win this awards...

    Maybe I am an agist.
    Yes... too young. Thus my vote for Bourzat - not a young one, so much more appealing to me.
    And so, dear Lord, it is with deep sadness that we turn over to you this young woman, whose dream to ride on a giant swan resulted in her death. Maybe it is your way of telling us... to buy American.

  13. #33

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Driving the Han Yan Fan Van
    Posts
    8,829
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Dai needs to get 2nd so he can get the lifetime achievement award. Come on, people!
    BARK LESS. WAG MORE.

  14. #34

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,377
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    So, I take it that PSOTY voting has concluded and Fabian is the winner? Quick, someone tweet Nathalie and tell her about this!

    With a three-way tie for second, I think we can give Dai an honorable mention.

  15. #35

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,530
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Yes, Fabian wins!!! Congrats, doll!

  16. #36
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Roses are red, violets are blue, this poem is dumb and so are you.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,189
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I wanna play with Fabi's hair (among other things). Congrats, beefcake!

  17. #37
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    wherever they cheer for Davis/White
    Posts
    1,121
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Yay Fabian! Finally!

    But I can't believe Nikita is tied with Scott and Dai for second. Really?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •