Thread: Tapatalk app

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

Tapatalk app

Does anyone on here use Tapatalk to post to FSU (and other message boards) from their iPhone? Mine has not updated any posts since October 31st and I have not figured out how to get it back to working. Just curious if anyone is experiencing similar issues and perhaps found a fix. I am aggravated because the app was not free and I like to keep up with FSU on my phone.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Recently I was thinking about getting that app for my kindle. I happened to notice this thread http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...89745-Tapatalk in the Board Business section. There are other related info in several of the other posts in that same section. It sounds like the app has stopped working for people. You might want to take a look yourself and see if any of the ideas help you.

I decided not to get the app after reading about all the problems.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Thanks. I didn't even think about heading to Board Business when I posted this.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Official FSU Alte Kacher
    vCash
    I had it. When it stopped working, I dumped it, then reloaded it, still nada. So it’s been dumped for now.
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”– MLK

vCash
    had it, it stopped working, reloaded it, wouldn't let me go to first unread in a thread, deleted it, happier now