vCash

technical problems, iPad related maybe?

I use FSU (regular, not ipad version) on my ipad and never had a problem till recently. Now I am constantly getting signed out (yes, I check the keep me in box). Any suggestions?

I hate ipad apps but I may have to break down and use it... but now I cannot find it in the app store. Link, pretty please?

But if I can keep using the regular version on my ipad, I'd rather. Thanks for any help.

Choice is an illusion
    vCash
    I have been using FSU boards on my iPad for a year at least by now and I am signed out only when I clear the cache and the sites data via settings menu on iPad. In this case I just login again. So I haven't had any problem like the one you mentioned recently.

You can use Tapatalk app, which you can find in the AppStore, it has its positive sides, but for various reasons I just unistalled it after a couple of weeks and switched back to reading FSU using Safari browser.

Anyway, Tapatalk is free, so you can easily try it out.

On the other hand, I occasionally get signed out from FSU when I switch between 3G network and WiFi access, but this isn't persistent problem.

Canadian ladies über
    vCash
    I get signed out quite often using the google chrome browser on the iPad. I never had this problem with safari. I think it's a chrome thing because it happens on other pages too.

vCash
    FSU is not working on Tapatalk right now. Does the techie know this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by algonquin View Post
    FSU is not working on Tapatalk right now. Does the techie know this?
    See the "Tapatalk" and "Board down for upgrade" threads in this section. Looks like lots of people who have tapatalk are having problems.

Techie knows but hasn't been able to duplicate problem.

vCash
    Thank you for all the replies. I fiddled with my settings and the problem has resolved itself for now. I wish I knew precisely what I did to fix it but at least I know it is fixable. After reading the comments on tapatalk I have no intention of ever using it.