Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    vCash
    Popov I ve seen him from very close
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrey aka Pushkin View Post
    And yes, I think 2012 Euros SP was by some way the worst judging in the mens event I have ever seen.
    As a side note, obviously I would trust my eyes more; at least I don't fail to notice the word "SP". I don't think anyone has argued that Pluschenko rightfully won the LP.
    Oh thanx, I wish I had noticed it, I thought you meant the whole event.
    Last edited by senorita; 11-27-2013 at 10:32 PM.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by senorita View Post
    Popov I ve seen him from very close
    x google and , too.
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    -NO, that is nothing if we are talking about Plushenko...
    -If the judges gave him high scores, high PCS that is unrealistic...
    -He has the most 6.0s under the old system for his presentation among the men, that is also unrealistic, because he isn't artistry...
    -He is the most decorated champion after II. World War, that is nothing, because he is a very consistent skater, no more...
    -He is very popular, famous, succesful, talented, beloved, many people deeply respect him, that is nothing he is a shit man..
    -He is one of the most viewed male skaters on Youtube-but that is also nothing..
    -He has the most followers on Facebook and on Twitter except Yuna and Johnny,stupid thing, does not mean anything...

I believe he can sleep, because he isn't the most beloved skater on FSU.
    Off your meds again, pumpkin?
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

vCash
    I love Plushy, but I agree that his SP score at Euros 2012 was a joke. Gachinski did 4T-3T gorgeous, a huuuuuge 3A that he struggled to bring down, and a good 3Lo; his spins and steps were all level 4 and he skated with energy. There was no way Plushy should have been as close to Gachinski as he was.

Yes, Plushy should have won the LP, but again, Gachinski only made one error (a step out, no falls) so that margin should not have been as huge either. I am firmly of the belief that Gachinski should have been 2012 Euros champion - and I wonder how things would have gone if he was?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Off your meds again, pumpkin?
    Oh, you are very funny and original ,believe me.

Do not you like to look in the mirror?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by misskarne View Post
    I love Plushy, but I agree that his SP score at Euros 2012 was a joke. Gachinski did 4T-3T gorgeous, a huuuuuge 3A that he struggled to bring down, and a good 3Lo; his spins and steps were all level 4 and he skated with energy. There was no way Plushy should have been as close to Gachinski as he was.

Yes, Plushy should have won the LP, but again, Gachinski only made one error (a step out, no falls) so that margin should not have been as huge either. I am firmly of the belief that Gachinski should have been 2012 Euros champion - and I wonder how things would have gone if he was?
    Probably quite the same. He was a worlds bronze medalist the same year. If am not mistaken the excuses they kept coming with were injuries. Doubt a less poor judging would make any difference as far as Gachinksi's injuries go...

vCash
    TAHbKA; Gachinski got the World bronze 2011 in Moscow, not 2012. So he was World bronze medalist when going to 2012 Europeans.
    I am not a Plushenko fan, but the 2012 LP witnessed live was a very good performance. You may not appreviate his transitions or choreo, but his presence on the ice was great.
    (I can´t believe that after all this years, I am here to speak for Plushenko!)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TAHbKA View Post
    Probably quite the same. He was a worlds bronze medalist the same year. If am not mistaken the excuses they kept coming with were injuries. Doubt a less poor judging would make any difference as far as Gachinksi's injuries go...
    No, he was not - the Worlds medal was 2011, the previous season.

I don't think much would have changed with his injuries - and the poor guy grew another two inches rather unexpectedly - but maybe, just maybe, he would have gone into Worlds 2012 on a confidence high, and that might have made all the difference, since maybe then his federation would not see fit to tear strips off him, lambast him and otherwise punish him.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnice
    I am not a Plushenko fan, but the 2012 LP witnessed live was a very good performance. You may not appreviate his transitions or choreo, but his presence on the ice was great.
    Same here. There was something undeniably charismatic about him during that free in Sheffield. It defied all logic but it was incredible to witness in person.

vCash
    He got a standing ovation in Sheffield, therefore the judging at the event was fair and square? That's really your argument?
    No Senorita is poking fun at me because I had always been a Plush hater, but when I finally got to see him live at Euros in 2012 I confessed to her that he was much more impressive live. Also the LP really did blow the roof off the place and I finally saw the command and presence that people talk about with him and I may have even given it a standing ovation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnice View Post
    TAHbKA; Gachinski got the World bronze 2011 in Moscow, not 2012. So he was World bronze medalist when going to 2012 Europeans.
    Ah. Right. I got it all wrong - was thinking about the 2011 and the Europeans. He was asked about his injury in the press conf after the sp...

Anyway, they kept talking about the injures... (don't they always)?

Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    Same here. There was something undeniably charismatic about him during that free in Sheffield. It defied all logic but it was incredible to witness in person.
    I don't recall feeling anything special when seeing it. More like `right, that's gonna win. Meh..'

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TAHbKA View Post
    I don't recall feeling anything special when seeing it. More like `right, that's gonna win. Meh..'
    Plush hater!
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanfan1818 View Post
    x google and , too.
    And Ian Thorpe too I was volunteer in gymnastics but swimming pool was closeYes it was a very small cluster anyway comparing to what they built now.
    Quote Originally Posted by antmanb View Post
    No Senorita is poking fun at me because I had always been a Plush hater, but when I finally got to see him live at Euros in 2012 I confessed to her that he was much more impressive live. Also the LP really did blow the roof off the place and I finally saw the command and presence that people talk about with him and I may have even given it a standing ovation
    You were the highlight of my Euros 2012, so you managed to steal the show from Plush.

vCash
    And Ian Thorpe too
    *blinks confusedly* How'd Thorpey get into a thread about Plushy?

Brezina's Nemesis
    Collecting papers to obtain status of a Goddess for Asli
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by misskarne View Post
    *blinks confusedly* How'd Thorpey get into a thread about Plushy?
    Hm... He has more transitions in the swimming pool than Plush in the LP?
    In Soviet Russia, the skaters lobbychick YOU.

vCash
    Fair enough. As Senorita herself said, something must have got lost in translation. Thanks for clarifying and my apologies to Senorita for being a bitch.
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

vCash
    You were the highlight of my Euros 2012, so you managed to steal the show from Plush.
    So Ant gave Plushenko an ovation and you gave Ant an ovation for his ovation?

Fair enough. As Senorita herself said, something must have got lost in translation.
    Senorita has been trying to get both Ant and myself to appreciate Plushenko for years now. So far she has met with only partial success

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemgirl View Post
    Senorita has been trying to get both Ant and myself to appreciate Plushenko for years now. So far she has met with only partial success
    The sad thing is, I was a major Plushenko fan for the first five or so years of his senior career. After that, I was less and less impressed by what he put out there. Yes, he has probably the greatest medal collection of any male singles skater ever, not to mention a huge fan-base, but I don't care about that. Either I enjoy the programs or I don't. Simple as that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    Oh, you are very funny and original ,believe me.

Do not you like to look in the mirror?
    Literal answer to your question: Not really. I've never been pretty.

Figurative answer to your question: I don't über anybody and I can accept reasonable criticism of my favorite skaters.

Same question, right back at you.

vCash
    So Ant gave Plushenko an ovation and you gave Ant an ovation for his ovation?
    I think a gave him a headache and a beer
    Hoho, I have hopes for Budapest to complete my long term plan. Actually it is a miracle I still like Plushenko 's skating after hanging with you two
    I will also have Trankovs Russian flag with me

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast