((Swedish skating dudes))
    vCash

2015 Euros - Stockholm, Sweden

Since the tickets for Euros 2015 go on sale this month, I figured a thread of its own might be good.

Euros 2015 will be held in Stockholm, Sweden at the Ericsson Globe Arena.

The Euros 2015 site

Ticket information:

Tickets go onsale November 26 2013. Swedish residents can pre-book tickets from November 22 at 09:00 CET.

The prices for All Event tickets are:
    Gold All Event: SEK 4 900
    Silver All Event: SEK 2 800

+ booking fees (they are usually around 100-150 SEK)

There's an unusually helpful map with the judges side clearly marked on the ticket info site. There will also be some kind of bronze category later on, but due to the design of the Globe Arena I wouldn't recommend those to anyone, as you would be very, very high up.

The Globe Arena is located in the south of Stockholm, easily reached by tram and subway, the stop is called Globen and is on line 19, although you can easily walk from the previous stop (Gullmarsplan), which line 17 and 18 also pass, along with a lot of busses.

vCash
    I so want to go.

vCash
    I'll be there!! I think I'm going to buy a silver ticket and sit on the short end.

INTJ
    vCash
    A friend and I are strongly considering going but I have some other travel planned so I'll have to see how far the $$$ stretches.
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better." -- Samuel Beckett

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Stockholm
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Stockholm
    I completely agree with your emoticon. Stockholm is absolutely amazing. Even in the winter.

I, personally, don't think the prices for the all event tickets are that ridiculous. What will be ridiculous are any drinks people want to buy at bars. I'm a mixed drink person, and when I drink in Sweden, I end up paying about $15-20+ for a simple screwdriver. At least it's not Norway prices, though.

I'm so looking forward to the event, though. It will be my first Euros, and I can't wait!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Stockholm
    Me three! Luuuuurve Stockholm! Beautiful and exciting city.
    Will definitely be there, but not sure if I'll get all event or single tickets... One of the pros about coming from Norway, is that wherever I travel, things are always cheaper than at home:p

vCash
    The tickets are now on sale for Swedish residents. If you choose the electronic ticket option the added administrative surcharge was 45 SEK, so the sum total for my all event gold tickets ended up to be 4945 SEK. They are not using Ticnet/Ticketmaster for the ticket ordering (they are using axs.com), and I got a 404 - page not found at one stage (between picking my seat and paying), but there was a handy little link at the bottom of that frame saying "skip this step" and once I pressed that I got to the payment details site.

The ticket sales will open up for everyone else on Nov 26 (aka "on Tuesday" ).

vCash
    I got my tickets too

vCash
    The All Event-tickets are now available for everyone.