vCash

Can't Use "Advanced Search"

When I try to use the "Advanced Search" feature, I receive this message: "you do not have permission to access this page." What needs to occur for me to be able to use this feature? Thanks.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Some features are available only to board subscribers and the Search feature is one of them.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Just had this interesting message when trying to make an advanced search (I believe I have this feature)

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

off to try again

ETA It worked second try
    Last edited by skatefan; 11-23-2013 at 06:37 PM.
    'The one. The only. Daisuke Takahashi ' Chris Howarth, EurosportUK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatefan View Post
    Just had this interesting message when trying to make an advanced search (I believe I have this feature)

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337
    THIS IS THE SOLUTION TO EINSTEIN'S UNIFIED FIELD THEORY!!

This means that humanity will soon be able to harness unlimited energy and be able to travel to the STARS!