aka IceSkate98
    vCash

Evan Lysacek on Katie today!

I had no idea but Evan is on the Katie show (ABC) right now. There's still time to tune in while he's being interviewed.

It's already over but I did find the video on Katie.

Scroll down to where it says "Did Olympic Figure Skater Evan Lysacek live with Vera Wang"

http://katiecouric.com/2013/11/05/li...n-katey-sagal/
    Last edited by Simone411; 11-05-2013 at 08:33 PM.
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Simone411 View Post
    I had no idea but Evan is on the Katie show (ABC) right now. There's still time to tune in while he's being interviewed.
    It was announced several days ago that Evan would appear on the show (which was filmed last week in NYC) I thought about posting information about Evan's appearance. However, given all the Evan bashing on this board, I felt that many people would not be interested.

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    Thanks for letting me know. I didn't know until today because I have PT appts. that I have to go to three times a week. I understand about your concern about Evan, but there are still fans here of Evan's including me.
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

vCash
    Thanks for letting me know. I didn't know until today because I have PT appts. that I have to go to three times a week. I understand about your concern about Evan, but there are still fans here of Evan's including me.
    Sorry. I finally got tired of reading the 'Evan is so undeserving' garbage that is constantly spewed on this board, and decided that it was no longer worth my time & effort to post information about Evan on this board.

vCash
    Another fan, here.
    I don't like the "garbage" being posted, any more than you do, SkateFan66.

vCash
    Thanks for posting the link....it was funny!

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    You're welcome, and I thought it was funny, too. I love Evan's sense of humour!
    Angie

vCash
    Thank you for posting. I am a fan of Evan as well and always enjoy hearing about him.

vCash
    The main Evan bashers I see here are people who maniacally post at every opportunity about how he didn't deserve to win the Olympics without a quad. I don't think those are the opinions of most of the board members . Not everyone may be a rabid fan but I get the sense that most people here at least respect his work ethic and his dedication.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    This Lysacek news thread in the Trash Can can be revived and used to keep his fans up to date: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...ws-amp-Updates
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    Thanks, Sylvia! And thank you also, SkateFan66 for finding the main video!
    Angie

vCash
    Thank you all. Another fan here. He was very gracious when I met him (for 20 seconds) back in Greensboro. I would like to see him healthy enough to try to compete.

With his work ethic and all the us men falling all over the place, it would truly be sad if he couldn't make it. None of the other men, as far as what I've seen this season, would make the podium. We need someone with cat legs!

meow!