Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PashaFan View Post
    I love them both for different reasons.
    I/K has the drama & lets face it, you can't take your eyes off her.
    C/J tells the story more. I think their free at COC was the best they had ever skated together.
    I like CJ Tango FD from last season. But this FD really improved since SA so will be interesting how they will skate at ECh.
    Elena is a reall Diva New Pasha

vCash
    I missed group 1 of the NHK free dances on my broadcast, but there was a rerun this morning I happened to catch. I loved G/P's Hitchcock! That stationary rotational lift is amazing!! It's definitely going on my favorites list!

And is it just me or have the Reeds really improved? I remember their GP performances from last season, and these seem much better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJD View Post
    I missed group 1 of the NHK free dances on my broadcast, but there was a rerun this morning I happened to catch. I loved G/P's Hitchcock! That stationary rotational lift is amazing!! It's definitely going on my favorites list!

And is it just me or have the Reeds really improved? I remember their GP performances from last season, and these seem much better.
    I agree, the Reeds have improved tremendously! They worked with Igor some this summer and I think his efforts are very apparent this season.

vCash

GP FD - one of the best in this season if not the best. Cant wait to see it one more time.

vCash
    Just watched G/P FD and have to say how vastly improved Piper appears to be. Always have liked Paul. This FD shows such great originality and music most skaters wouldn't even try (or even think) to use. I do hope she gets her citizenship in time, because I do believe they can give P/I a run for the money. It is wonderful to know that V/M will leave behind a great group of young skaters. Super for Canada.

vCash
    What is the story of her citizenship?
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    For me its interesting to know, wich "Swan Lake" you, guys, love more - CJ ot IK?
    I think definitely C/J for me. I love the twist with their music. It adds an interesting element to the programs's choreography and I think if you're going to skate to something as traditional as "Swan Lake," you need to find a new way to approach which C/J do for me. On the other hand, I/K's program is admittedly stunning...
    Last edited by Skating_Bridget; 11-13-2013 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Typo :(

vCash
    It's going to be interesting to see how Nathalie & Fabian go at TEB this weekend. How close can they get to V/M ?. I know they have no chance of beating them but I would like to see a huge leap in their marks from COC.
    Also I/K are skating too. I really hope the judges go with them more than at NHK.

vCash
    It's going to be interesting to see how Nathalie & Fabian go at TEB this weekend. How close can they get to V/M ?. I know they have no chance of beating them but I would like to see a huge leap in their marks from COC.
    Also I/K are skating too. I really hope the judges go with them more than at NHK.
    The judges can't do a thing if they don't hit their levels...

vCash
    I don't know how much further the judges can go with I/K though. They received pretty high PCS. It was their TES that killed them. The judges always seem to go with them, it's just the TES and levels that hold them back.
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VIETgrlTerifa View Post
    I don't know how much further the judges can go with I/K though. They received pretty high PCS. It was their TES that killed them. The judges always seem to go with them, it's just the TES and levels that hold them back.
    I wish they would leave their current coach. They need a fresh start.

vCash
    I wish they would leave their current coach. They need a fresh start.
    I'd love to see what Krylova could do with them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    I'd love to see what Krylova could do with them.
    It's what they need. It would be so good to see them go to her.

vCash
    I feel like I/K are going to go to Marina next year. Igor has lots of other top teams, but depending on VM and DW, she'll only have the Shibs. K&C will still have PI, HD, and WP. And Zhulin wouldn't take them back.

vCash
    I feel like I/K are going to go to Marina next year. Igor has lots of other top teams, but depending on VM and DW, she'll only have the Shibs. K&C will still have PI, HD, and WP. And Zhulin wouldn't take them back.
    I hope not. For years, I dreamed with seeing V-M and Krylova work together, it never happened. I think I-K are the most natural dancers after V-M, if only they showed more discipline. If Krylova took them, she'd make them work much harder.

ETA: Also, that would be a much more solid lineup than Canton. I mean, W-P, P-I, H-D AND I-K? That's would be dreamy.

vCash
    I too feel that I/K are the most natural Ice Dancers after V/M but it's going wrong.
    W/P have worked really hard & it's paying off. I feel I/K need to do this too.

vCash
    I too feel that I/K are the most natural Ice Dancers after V/M but it's going wrong.
    W/P have worked really hard & it's paying off. I feel I/K need to do this too.
    Exactly. I feel I-K are much more superior technically, but they never bring it. They never skate to their potential, not even close to their potential. It is sad. They need a new coach who can challenge them and motivate them to take that extra step. I think Anjelika is that coach, what she is doing with her teams is remarkable.

Also, something tells me, the environment at that rink is much more relaxed than Canton.

vCash
    I definitely wouldn't mind Krylova! I looove all of the K&C teams this year (which I can't say for any of the other coaches)! I just think Marina will be on the hunt for her next big team, and I/K are fabulous. Outside of the big two, none of her teams will be able to take on the Igor and K&C teams next quad. I actually think the K&C teams will take it, so maybe I/K will go there. (Also, I/K love VM so that probably gives her bonus points in their eyes. Who better to go to than the coach of your idols?)

vCash
    (Also, I/K love VM so that probably gives her bonus points in their eyes. Who better to go to than the coach of your idols?)
    Actually, judging from Lena's latest interview, she just wants to be coached by her idols But, yeah, you're probably right. I am not too sure I-K want to leave Morozov unfortunately.

vCash
    I wonder how the Shibutanis and their parents would feel about Marina taking on I/K?

Nothing would surprise me I see I/K going to Igors before Marina.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast