vCash

Cup of China - TV and other media

Universal Sports schedule - Looks like much of it is live.

11/01 2013 Cup of China Short Dance TV: 6:00 PM / Online: 3:00 AM
    11/01 2013 Cup of China Ladies Short TV: 7:00 PM / Online: 4:30 AM
    11/01 2013 Cup of China Men’s Short TV: 9:00 PM / Online: 6:30 AM
    11/01 2013 Cup of China Pairs Short TV: 10:00 PM / Online: 8:15 AM
    11/02 2013 Cup of China Free Dance TV: 6:00 PM / Online: 2:00 AM
    11/02 2013 Cup of China Pairs Free TV: 7:00 PM / Online: 7:30 AM
    11/03 2013 Cup of China Ladies/Men Free TV Only – 6:00 PM *

NBC broadcast of Men's and Ladies

Sun. Nov. 3 1:30-3:30 Cup of China NBC

vCash
    'The one. The only. Daisuke Takahashi ' Chris Howarth, EurosportUK

vCash
    Universal Sports is presenting Cup of China on its Cable Channel in the US today. There is a good narrative from Peter and Tanith. Much better than that presented in the United States by NBC.
    Morry Stillwell

vCash
    Except Peter was talking over the skaters way too much. I wanted to throw something at the TV to shut him up numerous times. Tanith was respectful of the fans and saved the bulk of her comments for the dancers today after they had finished. As a result, I really enjoyed the free dances today.

vCash
    Peter Carruthers' commentary on Universal Sports over the past few years has been truly awful, IMO. Many of his comments are completely incoherent--he often rambles or cuts off mid-sentence, and he can't even answer basic questions from the lead commentator. Since he's not at the event doing live commentary, he should have the element list and protocol sitting in front of him, but he seems completely detached and misses a lot of key elements. He has been so incoherent on some occasions that I have to think that he's either not paying attention at all, or he's drunk. Universal Sports really needs to find someone else to do the expert commentary--Peter just doesn't seem to be in the game anymore.

vCash
    I must agree. I was thinking exactly what you said lately when he commentates. He is rather incoherent alot ....I'm sorry to say. Commentators need to be succinct and to make their points in as few words as possible so that we can enjoy the actual skating and music. I am honestly not that picky about commentators except when they excessively talk over the skating.

vCash
    I was able to get a feed of Cup of China today on NBCsports.com I don't have any sort of cable subscription, so I think it must just be open, at least to the US. I assume we get Ladies and Men's long. They never show pairs, and I don't think there is anyone in dance they tend to show.