Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

vCash
    I really like their programs, especially the FD this year. I hope they can nab that third spot to Sochi--so far, I prefer them to Gilles/Poirier.
    BARK LESS. WAG MORE.

vCash
    Danielle Earl has shared some pictures she took at practice on the VM thread 2 of V/M showing their new FD costumes (lovely) and 1 of P/I and their new FD costumes - Zowie ! There will be talk !... I hope she won't mind that I reposted here.. I always admire her photos.

https://twitter.com/danielleearl93

Now, I'm disposed to like this costume for Alex.. the colour is rich.. It will certainly bring drama to the program, and while I'm generally not fond of a lot of illusion fabric, That often stems from it's use on very young girls , or that the overall effect is a bit tacky , and the only objective is to titillate.

The placement of the decoration in this case is beautiful.. more flowers could be added if necessary without spoiling the design..but it's really not terribly revealing. ... and if they get to Sochi , it might help to win notice for their exquisite skating.

BTW, from what you can see of Mitch , I heartily approve of his costume..again , rich looking fabric.

I can hardly wait to see this.
    Last edited by Pratfall; 01-10-2014 at 07:04 AM.

vCash
    When I saw the thread title, I thought they might be skating to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x1MZEDQbtA

vCash
    YAY!!!

3rd after the SD!! Go,Alex& Mitch!

vCash
    That was a good program. very enjoyable and I am glad to see them 3rd.

vCash
    Finally the judges got it right. Let's hope they have a terrific skate tomorrow.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marta24 View Post
    YAY!!!

3rd after the SD!! Go,Alex& Mitch!
    Just got home from work and had to check in to see how they did.

In third place?! That's fantastic!

Now I can watch TSN coverage and relax!
    "Relax? I can't relax! Nor can I yield, relent, or... Only two synonyms? Oh my God, I'm losing my perspicacity! Aaaaa!" (Lisa Simpson)

vCash
    Double Post
    Last edited by tonkatwofeather; 01-11-2014 at 12:44 AM.
    "Relax? I can't relax! Nor can I yield, relent, or... Only two synonyms? Oh my God, I'm losing my perspicacity! Aaaaa!" (Lisa Simpson)

vCash

vCash
    So thrilled for them!! Can't wait until video surfaces, sounds like a fabulous skate.

vCash
    Just watched SD top 6. All were good. Loved P/I assurance, elegance, speed and great lines and extensions. Really happy they are in 3rd. Would love to see them make Olys. Here's praying for a great skate for them tomorrow.

vCash
    It was lovely . They just skim and float over ice. And I love that Tracy gave their program credit for being one of the best SDs this year , in terms of being true to quick step. I've loved it from day one.

vCash
    The protocols are finally out and Alex&Mitch are the only ones to get level 4 on both Finnstep sequences.

It seems like they skated their SD perfectly. I wish, a video would surface, though

vCash
    They were incredible. I was on my feet and screaming at the end. They had more energy than in previous outings and they have some of the best blades in the world. Not only did they get their key points but the ice coverage in their Finnstep was excellent. And their posture and line? Wow. They truly are a world class team and i hope they know that.
    Thrilled for them.<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bournekraatzfan View Post
    They were incredible. I was on my feet and screaming at the end. They had more energy than in previous outings and they have some of the best blades in the world. Not only did they get their key points but the ice coverage in their Finnstep was excellent. And their posture and line? Wow. They truly are a world class team and i hope they know that.
    Thrilled for them.<3
    Thank you for telling your impressions of seeing them live.

vCash
    Keeping my fingers crossed for today! I will be soooo happy for them if the make it to Sochi I can not even tell you. They are gorgeous skaters. I don't blame you bkfan for being on you feet they were fabulous. I don't know if they know that they are a world class team but I think they are getting there and a 3rd place today could only help. G/P have a great FD but P/I are the better team.

vCash
    I didn't get a chance to watch the coverage until this morning, so I'm a little late to the party, but Alex and Mitch absolutely rocked! They were absolutely floating out there. Not only was that a gorgeous SD, they looked so relaxed and confident. They were also really into their music and connecting with one another so well (which I think has faltered in the past when they've gotten nervous). My favourite part, though, was how happy they looked at the end!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them today. They looked so in control and confident out there yesterday that I really think they'll have a great skate. By this time tomorrow, they could be Olympians!

As for the new dress, I think it was a wise choice to go for a richer colour. That being said, I thought Alex's grey dress was absolutely stunning, and I'm sad to see it go, but the red is beautiful also and will pop on the ice.

Bournekraatzfan. thank you for the report! I'm glad you were able to be there to enjoy it!

vCash
    They did it.

vCash
    So happy for them! Can't wait to see the skates.

vCash
    What a wonderful skate. Sooooooo happy for them!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast