Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

vCash
    Great interview with the Russian fans. It was very gracious of them to spend so much time talking with the fans, and the fans are wonderful.

To bad about the "troll" further up, but I now have another on "ignore". Thank goodness for that feature.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    Hello everybody ! I have been lurking for years but never wanted to post anything because the forum can be kind of scary at times Unfortunately I wasnt award of Scott and Tessa for a very long time. I never cared about ice dance until I saw them skate to “ I want to hold your hand “.That was enough to completely mesmerize me and change my perception of ice dance. Now it is my favorite discipline and I love many teams but V/M will forever be my favorites. They are special in every way and their artistry is truly unmatched. I have to admit that was I was a bit worried for them because of ice their FD but I am sure they will blow us all away in Sochi. The meeting with the Russian fans is fantastic. I love seeing them talking so casually and free spirited.

vCash
    Scott is so genuinely sweet in the interview. The way he gushes about other skaters, how he is so considerate and encouraging to Tessa when she talks about going into choreography and when he said Tessa should answer all the questions because she has all the good answers I think he said that because he didn't want to talk over her or something like that. I don't think I've ever seen him in this light Thank you Russian Fans! Its one thing reading written interviews and stuff like that but you don't see the facial expression and Scott's expression and reaction seems so genuine.

vCash
    Thanks so much to Russian fans for all the support and affection they give our favourites!

Welcome Dolore - dont get concerned that we sometimes ying and yang over our feelings. It done because we worry but we do Believe!

vCash
    We are now close to 1000 posts.... Can we have my favourite heading

Tessa & Scott: Our Living Legends.... please please!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    We are now close to 1000 posts.... Can we have my favourite heading

Tessa & Scott: Our Living Legends.... please please!
    Sounds good to me.

And thanks everyone for the link to the videos (and the transcriptions since it was really hard to hear with background music).
    And many thanks to the amazing Russian/Ukranian fans - you guys are such passionate fans and I'm glad you'll be in Sochi to cheer T&S on.

vCash
    Just thoughts about what Carol Lane said about FD.
    Tessa-Scott show there program in Summer to SC (like Slipchuck said they monitoring there skaters in summer).Then they showed programs at HPC. Why they wasnt told they have problems with FD, if Carol see it? How this things work?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Just thoughts about what Carol Lane said about FD.
    Tessa-Scott show there program in Summer to SC (like Slipchuck said they monitoring there skaters in summer).Then they showed programs at HPC. Why they wasnt told they have problems with FD, if Carol see it? How this things work?
    Remember that the reception at the HPC seemed to have been very positive. Perhaps they skated it very well then with no pressure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    Remember that the reception at the HPC seemed to have been very positive. Perhaps they skated it very well then with no pressure.
    It was Eric, who said WOW, but Lane comment its all about oberall style, wich they didnt change.
    Its interesting, that when USFS all the time know,who need to change programs, SC made comments about "this wasnt best material" only after WCh or when skaters lose. Why? Just interesting to know.
    When i see FD photos my thoughts is - could be something more beautifull?
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

And this photos just amazing
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/skateee...h/10959752994/

vCash
    This picture is just brilliant: http://www.flickr.com/photos/skateee...57637869397725

Thank you,pani.

vCash

vCash
    Pani,
    I think that Skate Canada would never demand or push their skaters. That just who they are. They will support but that is it.

We have always said on this forum that they make the difficult look easy and Carol now underlines how the judges think too.

I think also that the FD was not totally ready that is why they didnt perform it in Quebec.

Anyway I am not going to stress. What will be will be and we will hope for the best both in performance and placement.
    Last year I thought that nothing could beat Carmen and yet it had such a lukewarm reception from the judges. This program though has the higher PCS and we know that they will only make it better as the season progresses.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Don't worry, they always peak at the end of each season. I just hope they peak before then so the judges can get used to the quality and refinement of their programs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    Pani,
    I think that Skate Canada would never demand or push their skaters. That just who they are. They will support but that is it.

We have always said on this forum that they make the difficult look easy and Carol now underlines how the judges think too.

I think also that the FD was not totally ready that is why they didnt perform it in Quebec.

Anyway I am not going to stress. What will be will be and we will hope for the best both in performance and placement.
    Last year I thought that nothing could beat Carmen and yet it had such a lukewarm reception from the judges. This program though has the higher PCS and we know that they will only make it better as the season progresses.
    Yes. But its just interesting for me. Like Tracy love programs, when they win and then start made critical comments, when they lose
    Yes, they are just who they are and say Thanks to everyone. I know

vCash
    I thought we had agreed on your title when we started this thread, Emdee, I don't think there was any disagreement on that. Especially since we all believe this to be the truth. I just remember how concerned some were when they intro'd FF, but how well that turned out. Have faith, people, they really are

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Yes. But its just interesting for me. Like Tracy love programs, when they win and then start made critical comments, when they lose
    Yes, they are just who they are and say Thanks to everyone. I know
    I think it's probably likely Tracy started hearing backstage gossip about why the judges weren't going with Carmen and was trying to bring that in to the commentary to explain why things were going the way they were. Much like a lot of us here do when the marks they get aren't matching up with what we expected.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by girlscouse62 View Post
    I thought we had agreed on your title when we started this thread, Emdee, I don't think there was any disagreement on that. Especially since we all believe this to be the truth. I just remember how concerned some were when they intro'd FF, but how well that turned out. Have faith, people, they really are
    Thanks so much!
    Can I start the new thread and how does one do it? Just the usual new thread....

vCash
    Go ahead! Go back to the Trash Can and click on Post New Thread

vCash
    For those of you who believe him to be the best, Scott needs our support in PSOTY

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950