Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    I met Tessa and Scott at at the airport. Scott was surprised I wanted his pic separately as Tessa was nowhere in sight.
    Then I saw Tess and asked for a pic. She is SO SWEET and asked me to be in the pix and one of the cameramen who follows them to take our pix. I told her I absolutely adored her FD but didn't want to intrude so left.
    I had my fangirl moment!
    So you will be in documentary?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Not sure. Maybe on Saturday after Mens free? Because look, like a lot off skaters were seen in airport after Gala on Sunday.
    Great group finale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tNU-SsIF6k
    Yes that is what Scott said to us. Banquet was on Saturday.

vCash
    So you will be in documentary?
    Fortunately not.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    I wonder if there was a banquet. I always look forward to seeing what they wear to those.
    The banquet was Saturday night at Market Square... looked very nice. Tessa wore a one piece black open backed suit thing with a bun and Scott wore a grey suit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
    just been picturing how they will go about their careers post retirement. of course, i'm sad we could no longer see competitive programs at regular times of the year once they retire, and we'd be lucky if we get to see videos of their professional shows. on the other hand, im thinking if they will go on a coach/choreographer route, and if they do, which discipline will they do so. i dont see them coaching immediately, maybe coordinate with a coach for the technical levels then choreograph the programs. i wonder if they do choreograph for an ice dance team, how that work will play out with/against the ones that marina will be putting out there. to me, it will be a very interesting picture. i would certainly want them to carve their own careers as choreographers and be away from marina's shadow for once.
    I hope they do Yuna's show. Then we'd get lots of videos

vCash
    Photos from SD and FD http://fenice.forumcommunity.net/?t=...entry388224556

And, here is my gallery of my T/S's gifs
    Last edited by *Ice Princess*; 10-28-2013 at 01:55 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Ice Princess* View Post

And, here is my gallery of my T/S's gif
    Fantastic photos! Thanks for sharing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbkenn View Post
    Fantastic photos! Thanks for sharing.
    You're welcome I added others pics, at the same link.

vCash

And, here is my gallery of my T/S's gifs
    Simply beautiful! Thanks so much!

Just out of curiosity, what kind of forum is it? By the way, love its name too!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    Fortunately not.....
    Emdee, what a high you must be on! I'm so happy you did all of this and could share it with us!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy123 View Post
    Simply beautiful! Thanks so much!

Just out of curiosity, what kind of forum is it? By the way, love its name too!
    You're welcome Its a generic italian forum and there is also an Ice Skating under-section...
    My friend has made an interesting, tecnic and professional thread about TS and DW comparision... Here

vCash
    You're welcome Its a generic italian forum and there is also an Ice Skating under-section...
    My friend has made an interesting, tecnic and professional thread about TS and DW comparision... Here
    Thanks for the explanation! I shall duly read your friend's thread

vCash

And, here is my gallery of my T/S's gif
    Sigh Beautiful pics of two very beautiful talented dancers! Thanks

Absolutely thrilled with their performances in Skate Canada! (Nice save on the last lift) I firmly believe this program will only get better.

It's been a surprising event for me because I actually got my little girl hooked on them too She says they were the coolest skater dancers ever (and cute too, *lol*). She's been asking me to show me more...so far, She loves Valse Triste, Tango OD and OG Mahler. And shocker, a close friend of mine is also a fan of them too. She actually got a chance to meet Sale/Pelletier years ago and have the pics to prove it. We had a good laugh on that because we never did share our interest of Canadian FS before all these years. Kid you not...

Goodness, watching their FD makes me take back what said about the jarring parts of the music...they really upped the power in those parts...everything was just fits and magical...kind of takes me back to when they performed Valse Triste. Reminds me of the Canadian commentary of how they have the ability of drawing the audience, rather than projecting it out. Then again, it's always been their strength. Love them for it!

vCash
    WOW! That was amazing. Is your friend on here? I wish I could congratulate her personally, that is one very detailed and professional analysis. If I had time, I'd request her permission to do a translation. It truly is an extraordinary technical analysis. Tell your friend that someone in FSU was very impressed by it.

vCash
    Subway, do you read Italian? If so, you are going to LOVE Ice Princess' friend technical analysis. It pretty much describes what we've been saying here for years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ceg15 View Post
    The banquet was Saturday night at Market Square... looked very nice. Tessa wore a one piece black open backed suit thing with a bun and Scott wore a grey suit.
    Thanks! I wish to see Tessas outfit.

vCash
    yea, that's a fantastic thread, thank you so much for posting, Ice! there are a lot of interesting points in there. for example, she says that their twizzles in the SD at last Worlds shouldn't have been downgraded because the rotations were there, and that the same thing happened to Paul/Islam at Nebelhorn.
    as for the VM/DW comparison, i'm very happy that expert fans are helping people to "open their eyes"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    WOW! That was amazing. Is your friend on here? I wish I could congratulate her personally, that is one very detailed and professional analysis. If I had time, I'd request her permission to do a translation. It truly is an extraordinary technical analysis. Tell your friend that someone in FSU was very impressed by it.
    I don't know if she is on FSU... But sure, I can tell her that... If you want you can register on that forum and write it on! We speak english too! Will be a pleasure read you on that!

Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    Subway, do you read Italian? If so, you are going to LOVE Ice Princess' friend technical analysis. It pretty much describes what we've been saying here for years.
    She will made (time permission) an analysis of new SD-FD of both couple

Quote Originally Posted by martyross View Post
    yea, that's a fantastic thread, thank you so much for posting, Ice! there are a lot of interesting points in there. for example, she says that their twizzles in the SD at last Worlds shouldn't have been downgraded because the rotations were there, and that the same thing happened to Paul/Islam at Nebelhorn.
    as for the VM/DW comparison,i'm very happy that expert fans are helping people to "open their eyes"!
    Oh yes

And I forgot that there is also a thread about SC Ice Dance (and all others categories too) http://fenice.forumcommunity.net/?t=55381097
    Sometimes there are many "crazy" comments hahah I know hahah
    Last edited by *Ice Princess*; 10-28-2013 at 04:13 PM.

vCash
    New interview on Russian from Finlandia
    http://sochi2014.rsport.ru/sochi2014...697202036.html

vCash
    New interview on Russian from Finlandia
    http://sochi2014.rsport.ru/sochi2014...697202036.html
    Lovely interview, Pani. Do you know that garden they mentioned? I think they talked about planting seeds with their names on the garden? Is that correct?

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast