Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    Oh man, I have always wanted to see one of the great ice dance teams do Swan Lake.
    Will see, what IJ will show next week. I read, that TAT now focusing on IK.

vCash
    I uploaded the italian broadcast of Stay from SC, here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Will see, what IJ will show next week. I read, that TAT now focusing on IK.
    Are IK doing Swan Lake?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sap5 View Post
    Are IK doing Swan Lake?
    Yes, black swan. Here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp70e8oMkVE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sap5 View Post
    Are IK doing Swan Lake?
    Yes, in FD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJD View Post
    Thanks. So excited to see this!

vCash
    Me too like the IK program .....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Thanks for posting. I wonder if the music cut can go up to 30? Lol I hope not. Anyways I remember in the summer when we all thought Anna Karenina was going to be their FD. Looks like that never even made the list. I also love Pride and Prejudice and it's soundtrack. That also could have been a great FD.
    Funny that the person who made the soundtrack for Anna Karenina also made the soundtrack for P&P, assuming theyh were going to skate to the most recent one. I wonder which R&J they were going to chose? Prokofiev? Tchaikovsky? Baz Lurhman? Wasn't there an ice dancers skating to 20 different versions of R&J at Finlandia? Although If they did chose P&P, people would be complaining that Tessa wears a white dress again.

vCash
    I think Tessa talked just about some overused music in FS. I am not sure they considering music form this list.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Ice Princess* View Post
    I uploaded the italian broadcast of Stay from SC, here
    Thanks SOO much Ice Princess!! The other version that was uploaded didn't work well for me, so I've been waiting for another one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJD View Post
    Thanks SOO much Ice Princess!! The other version that was uploaded didn't work well for me, so I've been waiting for another one
    You're welcome! Glad to be helpful
    Last edited by *Ice Princess*; 11-02-2013 at 06:30 PM.

vCash
    Some costume commentary from Nick Verreos:
    http://nickverrreos.blogspot.ca/2013...stumes_28.html

vCash
    Thanks Happy!

About FD costumes, I love this part:

When they first came onto the ice, I was a bit disappointed (coming from my fashion designer perspective) but then, as their beautiful Free Dance progressed--lightly but assuredly--I got it. The music is very classical yet their looks are more on the contemporary side. If this was a modern dance/ballet, the dancers would have probably worn this as well in the performance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Ice Princess* View Post
    Thanks Happy!

About FD costumes, I love this part:

When they first came onto the ice, I was a bit disappointed (coming from my fashion designer perspective) but then, as their beautiful Free Dance progressed--lightly but assuredly--I got it. The music is very classical yet their looks are more on the contemporary side. If this was a modern dance/ballet, the dancers would have probably worn this as well in the performance.

You're welcome! And me too!

vCash
    Hi everyone!

I already registered last week during SC but I got in not until today. I've been reading your threads for a while and it's so nice to find at last people who are as big T&S fans as me. I used to consider ice dance quite boring so I never watched it until autumn 2011. I was watching TEB ex and I saw Tessa and Scott skating to I wanna hold your hand, and tears started to stream down my face. It was just so beautiful. Since that night, I've been a fan.

One of my biggest dreams got fulfilled few weeks back when I was in Finlandia Trophy (yes, I am from Finland) and I met them and I got their autographs! Because I'm new to ice dancing I don't know so much about the technique but I'm trying to improve all the time and you are also a big help.

So that was a little introduction about me and I look forward to share thoughts with you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingandqueen View Post
    Hi everyone!

I already registered last week during SC but I got in not until today. I've been reading your threads for a while and it's so nice to find at last people who are as big T&S fans as me. I used to consider ice dance quite boring so I never watched it until autumn 2011. I was watching TEB ex and I saw Tessa and Scott skating to I wanna hold your hand, and tears started to stream down my face. It was just so beautiful. Since that night, I've been a fan.

One of my biggest dreams got fulfilled few weeks back when I was in Finlandia Trophy (yes, I am from Finland) and I met them and I got their autographs! Because I'm new to ice dancing I don't know so much about the technique but I'm trying to improve all the time and you are also a big help.

So that was a little introduction about me and I look forward to share thoughts with you.
    Welcome kingandQueen (Scott and Tessa? )!

vCash
    A big welcome to you kingandqueen!!! Another new fan here, yeaah!!
    You have perfectly reason! I love I wanna hold your hand, too. Its one of my favourite EX ever! Its so sweet, romantic, deeper, emotional and why not also sexy
    I'm happy for you that you meet and watch them live at FT!! Hope you shoot many photos haha

What do you think about their new programs?
    Last edited by *Ice Princess*; 11-02-2013 at 11:50 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingandqueen View Post
    Hi everyone!

How wonderful for you to be at Finlandia! And what an experience meeting Scott and Tessa! And welcome here, a good place to be.

vCash
    Hi kingandqueen. Count me as another who loves I wanna Hold Your Hand. I usually end up having to watch it several times in a row. The skating is so smooth and flows in such as way that I find myself needing to purposely watch for the transitions in and out of those lifts they do in the program. You never notice the set up or exits at all. Beautiful skating.

vCash
    Hi kingandqueen!! I Want to Hold Your Hand is my all time favorite program of theirs!! I especially like the performance from All That Skate where she wore the red dress!

ETA: P/B ended up winning CoC over B/S (the link to protocols is a page back). Here are the programs if anyone is interested!
    Bobrova and Soloviev
    SD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3UhavMd8uk
    FD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv7pQPoynWk
    Pechalat and Bourzat:
    SD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng_HgX_qLew
    FD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyPT4hf3PEo
    Last edited by MissJD; 11-03-2013 at 12:31 AM.

Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast