Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Welcome kingandqueen! I wish you have good time here!
    OMG, I'm sooo happy seeing your feelings about "I Want To Hold Your Hand"... I love that ex so much, and it seems that this feeling is the same as many other people here too! I feel like I'm floating when I watch it.

vCash
    A big welcome to our newest V/M poster. Tessa & Scott have done so many beautiful dances that I'm not sure I have a favourite. Hope you feel comfortable here and post often.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingandqueen View Post
    Hi everyone!

I already registered last week during SC but I got in not until today. I've been reading your threads for a while and it's so nice to find at last people who are as big T&S fans as me. I used to consider ice dance quite boring so I never watched it until autumn 2011. I was watching TEB ex and I saw Tessa and Scott skating to I wanna hold your hand, and tears started to stream down my face. It was just so beautiful. Since that night, I've been a fan.

One of my biggest dreams got fulfilled few weeks back when I was in Finlandia Trophy (yes, I am from Finland) and I met them and I got their autographs! Because I'm new to ice dancing I don't know so much about the technique but I'm trying to improve all the time and you are also a big help.

So that was a little introduction about me and I look forward to share thoughts with you.
    Warm welcome kingandqueen! The TEB IWTHYH performance is my fav also. Totally random but I love the camera work from that competition. .

Hey Iggie I have some gallery links I can send, but I can't find your blog contact info.

Anyway, playing with the phone app "PicsArt" collage function using my favorite VM lift photos. Here are some of them.

Part 1
    Part 2

vCash
    i really did miss the entire v/m #31 thread, all 1000 posts.

(and pm'd you sahararainfall)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    i really did miss the entire v/m #31 thread, all 1000 posts.

(and pm'd you sahararainfall)
    How did that happen lol?

New interview. Very interesting, it focuses on their training regime. http://theglobeandmail.com/life/heal...service=mobile
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Shayii, thanks. What a fantastic interview.

vCash
    Thanks Shayii! What an interesting interview! Finally!!

vCash
    Thank you Shayii! That interview is definitely a step up from the usual ones!

Banned Member
    vCash
    Next time anyone brings up the "V/M don't train hard" crap, I'll throw this interview at them. And I really think with all these experiences either of V/M can be a great coach if they want to.

vCash
    They would be fantastic coaches. All that knowledge.

vCash
    No problem guys. At the end of the article it says that the interview/article was condensed and edited. Selfish of me, but I wish they had just left the article as Tessa and Scott had given it.

I too think they would make great coaches. I can totally see Scott doing that, not sure about Tessa she seems to want to do other things.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Doesn't Tessa want to be a lawyer?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    Doesn't Tessa want to be a lawyer?
    She want to go to lawyer school. She also want to be fashion designer.
    But she could be a great choreographer in Scott opinion. And could made design for skating outfit, who knows?
    Scott said he didn't want coaching, but want to work with SC.

Shayii, thank a lot for this article. I can't remember something about skating practice before. And they know now, how they could be injured and work very smart.
    And now I see why VM and DW were so much faster in Vancouver, then other - 15 hours of skating.
    They have big team, there own trainer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    How did that happen lol?

New interview. Very interesting, it focuses on their training regime. http://theglobeandmail.com/life/heal...service=mobile
    Thanks for the link! I love interviews that focus on their skating.

vCash
    I already wrote a long story but it got lost. So I'll write a little shorter text this time.
    But first of all, thanks everybody for welcoming me so warmly!

Yes, happy123, kingandqueen refers to Scott and Tessa.
    Unfortunately I didn't get very good photos from Finlandia because I had only my mobile phone with me.

Ice Princess: I love their new programs. Music choice for short dance is so adorable. All the small details from the positions of their hands to the facial expressions express the music perfectly. I think that this might be their best SD ever and also the best of this season. They had also improved a lot from Finlandia to SC.

At first, their free dance was a little disappointing after last year's Carmen but I've fallen in love with it already. When I found out their music choice I thought: "Ok, those two pieces are quite difficult to put together." But when I heard the result I was happy and also positively surprised. The program itself makes me emotional because it shows how much they love skating and especially - each other. One of my favourite parts is the StLi. It's so difficult and impressive, and how can they even straighten their legs at the same time?! You have already said everything in previous posts and threads what I think about their programs so I don't repeat them. All in all I'm in love with their new programs. I'm sorry but it's a little bit hard for me to express my feelings in English but I'm trying my best.

Even though they have said that this is likely their last season I still have a strong feeling somewhere deep in my heart that they will continue for two, three years more.

And thanks you Shayii for that interview!

vCash
    welcome kingand queen!

We ladies like to talk so yes we go on about them quite a bit.

The more I see this year's programs the more I love them.
    But I do love the fact that we have the Latin FD and Carmen for future viewing as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingandqueen View Post
    I already wrote a long story but it got lost. So I'll write a little shorter text this time.
    But first of all, thanks everybody for welcoming me so warmly!

Yes, happy123, kingandqueen refers to Scott and Tessa.
    Unfortunately I didn't get very good photos from Finlandia because I had only my mobile phone with me.

Ice Princess: I love their new programs. Music choice for short dance is so adorable. All the small details from the positions of their hands to the facial expressions express the music perfectly. I think that this might be their best SD ever and also the best of this season. They had also improved a lot from Finlandia to SC.

At first, their free dance was a little disappointing after last year's Carmen but I've fallen in love with it already. When I found out their music choice I thought: "Ok, those two pieces are quite difficult to put together." But when I heard the result I was happy and also positively surprised. The program itself makes me emotional because it shows how much they love skating and especially - each other. One of my favourite parts is the StLi. It's so difficult and impressive, and how can they even straighten their legs at the same time?! You have already said everything in previous posts and threads what I think about their programs so I don't repeat them. All in all I'm in love with their new programs. I'm sorry but it's a little bit hard for me to express my feelings in English but I'm trying my best.

Even though they have said that this is likely their last season I still have a strong feeling somewhere deep in my heart that they will continue for two, three years more.

And thanks you Shayii for that interview!
    I have the same problem with English so don't worry!
    Thank you for expressing your thoughts! I have to confess that I reacted like you the first time I saw Seasons ... I was very disappointed and confused .. but watching them at Skate Canada, live, something has changed ... I saw them skate in a way so deep, so intimate! All my doubts are gone! Absolutely different emotions and feelings respect to Finlandia Trophy! And this makes me really happy! I can't wait to see them again at TEB!
    And I absolutely agree with the part (of your post) that I have highlighted
    Last edited by *Ice Princess*; 11-04-2013 at 04:22 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    We ladies like to talk so yes we go on about them quite a bit.
    Yep. I'm pretty sure my family and friends hate me now (but they've learned a lot about ice dance!) haha I've been wondering for a while, but do any guys post in this thread?! I've always just assumed everyone was female... Just curious!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJD View Post
    Yep. I'm pretty sure my family and friends hate me now (but they've learned a lot about ice dance!) haha I've been wondering for a while, but do any guys post in this thread?! I've always just assumed everyone was female... Just curious!
    Me too!
    I apologize to any males on this board....

vCash
    I want to add. I think this last interview could help to young skaters so much. How great they at least talk about what they know best.

Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast