Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Virtue and Moir #32: Straight From the Heart

This has been an amazing weekend for them and us, we've seen such beautiful performances - smokey Short Dance, sublime Free Dance and 'Stay'.... is just 'Stay'. I think it says it all.

So, next stop - Trophee Eric Bompard!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CatherineC View Post
    This has been an amazing weekend for them and us, we've seen such beautiful performances - smokey Short Dance, sublime Free Dance and 'Stay'.... is just 'Stay'. I think it says it all.

So, next stop - Trophee Eric Bompard!
    Thank you for the new thread!

Stay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9H6rCRrrEU

vCash
    Hey guys, I was at skate canada and on the jumbo tron they were showing videos of the skaters called like '1 minute with Tessa virtue and Scott moir.' I have been trying to find it on Skate Canada's YouTube site and they have weaver and poje's up but not Tessa and Scott's... Has anyone else seen it? The interviewer (terra Findlay) asks about the last concert they went to and the music on their iPod...

ALSO, a note on Skate canada... it was truly magical being there for that free dance and I was so teary eyed at the end. I also got them to sign my poster and talked a bit and even though it wasn't my first time meeting them, you realize all over again what truly gracious and appreciative people they are.

I love Tracy's commentary during the FD... it is a masterpiece, no question
    Thank you for reposrt! Glad you had great time at SC.
    I didnt saw that video, just WP.

And thank you foe nw thread, CatherineC !

vCash
    Thanks for posting the link for Stay Happy. I love the lifts in that program. And thanks for the new thread Catherine.

BTW pani what are the Russian commentators saying during Stay?
    Last edited by Shayii; 10-27-2013 at 08:55 PM.
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    NBC just showed sd clips and said virtue and moir becoming legends, we'll see their free dance as our gold medal moment!!! super stoked to watch it on my tv!!! I totally expected nbc to ignore they were even there!

ETA: it was ammmazing and no commentary during! Short interview after. Scott: "we just have to be together, and we think when we're together, we're unbeatable." Also the straight line lift was the innovative moment highlight!!! I could watch that one all day. The matching leg lines are fabulous!
    Last edited by MissJD; 10-27-2013 at 09:04 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Thanks for posting the link for Stay Happy. I love the lifts in that program. And thanks for the new thread Catherine.

He said they have a lot off fans even in Russia. Then he said maybe a lot off people wish VM win over DW and they will try, gold medal wasnt given to americans yet evn if they were amazing at SA. But VM need to work hard to have a chance. He also said it will be good, if some other teams (especially from Russian) will fight for medals in Sochi.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    I have no idea what the guy is saying, but he just never stops talking, jeez!
    Still, I'm grateful to the Russian TV, thanks to them we can watch the GP season live, each year. So I'll stop complaining.

vCash
    Yes, they love to talk.

vCash
    Thanks pani. And it was because he was talking so much that made me curious what he was saying. I recorded the nbc broadcast (so I can fast forward to Tessa and Scott. Lol just kidding…I think) missjd so can't wait to see it!
    "They’re everything in a team that we strive to be...they are to me the quintessential ice dance team of our time."~Kaitlyn Weaver

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Thank you for reposrt! Glad you had great time at SC.
    I didnt saw that video, just WP.

And thank you foe nw thread, CatherineC !
    I wish Skate Canada would put it up! I can tell there is a cute moment haha, and they talk about going to see Blue Rodeo this past summer and it being the highlight of Tessa's summer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJD View Post
    NBC just showed sd clips and said virtue and moir becoming legends, we'll see their free dance as our gold medal moment!!! super stoked to watch it on my tv!!! I totally expected nbc to ignore they were even there!

ETA: it was ammmazing and no commentary during! Short interview after. Scott: "we just have to be together, and we think when we're together, we're unbeatable." Also the straight line lift was the innovative moment highlight!!! I could watch that one all day. The matching leg lines are fabulous!
    I hope the NBC version surfaces on youtube!!

vCash
    Belated congratulations to V&M. The LP was simply beautiful.
    Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them. – Publilius Syrus

vCash
    Love this thread title. It combines two of my passions - V/M and Bryan Adams

vCash
    Finally watched their FD in HD. Gosh they are SO fast for October!

vCash
    Don't think this version of the FD (fairly good quality with no commentary) has been posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGbgjrVG2II

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJD View Post

Remember our next thread should be
    Tessa and Scott our living legends.

vCash
    I met Tessa and Scott at at the airport. Scott was surprised I wanted his pic separately as Tessa was nowhere in sight.
    Then I saw Tess and asked for a pic. She is SO SWEET and asked me to be in the pix and one of the cameramen who follows them to take our pix. I told her I absolutely adored her FD but didn't want to intrude so left.
    I had my fangirl moment!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    I met Tessa and Scott at at the airport. Scott was surprised I wanted his pic separately as Tessa was nowhere in sight.
    Then I saw Tess and asked for a pic. She is SO SWEET and asked me to be in the pix and one of the cameramen who follows them to take our pix. I told her I absolutely adored her FD but didn't want to intrude so left.
    I had my fangirl moment!
    That is so awesome! What a way to end Skate Canada!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    I had my fangirl moment!
    That's so exciting!! Tessa really is a sweetheart

vCash
    Lucky you Emdee. I met them both at Skate Canada and they were ever so gracious. That was the year they were not skating but were there book signing.
    Addicted to FSU

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast