Thread: Time on posts

vCash

Time on posts

I've noticed from time to time that the time shown on a post might be off by a minute or two. Just now I realize that the time is way off, I think. Some posts in the Skate Canada thread are showing 10:50 p.m. at 10:09 p.m.

Maybe this is explained by something, but I can't figure it out Just thought you should know!

Well, maybe it has something to do with a time change someplace. I'm in the U. S. on Eastern time and now my time is 1 hour earlier than what is showing on this post.

vCash
    I noticed that, too. I think the forum software is programmed to end DST this weekend (i.e. fall back). We used to end the last Sat in Oct, so that's probably how it's set.

ETA: Ooops, you can tell I'm tired. The clock has actually 'sprung forward' - oh well, I can take a second spring, lol.

Maybe we're on Atlantic time in honor of SC?

vCash
    You might be correct about being on Atlantic time, but honestly I don't think I want to relive SC

Failing her snatch
    vCash
    Just testing The clocks went back an hour in rude Europe last night - Is it not til next weekend for you guys over the Atlantic?

ETA - My time is totally correct.
    Dont Hate! Gyrate!

vCash
    Yes Sharpie time change back to Eastern Standard is next Sunday morning at 2:00 a.m. on November 3. I even checked on the internet because everything seems to be confusing me today

Daylight Saving Time 2013 ends for the year so the clock change for the fall takes place Sunday morning at 2 a.m. on Nov. 3.

vCash
    Duplicate