Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PRlady View Post
    Also, when did Victor get so flamboyant with the fan and everything? He was a lot more normal in his own season.
    I guess he was cast as Mondo, but wants to put his own spin on it.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PRlady View Post
    That dress was horrendous. And I actually like velvet, but would not have worn that to clean the living room. Korto should not have been bottom three and Chris should have won. I was with the interior decorator who said out front that was the best dress.

Victor's was interesting and challenging and a lot harder for a normal person to wear. Also, when did Victor get so flamboyant with the fan and everything? He was a lot more normal in his own season.
    I'm with you.
    I wish Chris had won.

Victor's dress didn't read "Cocktail" to me.
    Victor now designs/styles for Adam Lambert, which might explain it!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i would have given the win to christopher. i am ok with melissa going home. hers was all lumpy and either poorly sewn or her intention was a mess. i would take korto out of the B3 and replace her with mychael. those wings on the hips make even the model look awkward.

i'm so over the host i begrudge her every time she speaks. she should be silent and point.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    ii'm so over the host i begrudge her every time she speaks. she should be silent and point.
    I'm sure however she pointed would be equally annoying. She's going to put me off this season.

vCash
    Was not at ALL impressed by the designs, which I thought were mostly horrible. I would have chosen Viktor, Korto, and Irina as the "top" three. It was difficult to pick a bottom three, but I would have chosen Jeffrey, Mychael, and Seth Aaron, with Jeffrey sent home.

I still feel the season hasn't started yet! The host, designers, designs...hoo-hum.

Going on diet soon
    vCash
    I'm liking Alyssa Milano as the host. You all must not remember Angela Lindvall. Talk about wooden.
    Crows and Eville SQUIRRELS love peanuts!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem X View Post
    I'm liking Alyssa Milano as the host. You all must not remember Angela Lindvall. Talk about wooden.
    She was the worst. Sometimes you could see her eyes go across and back as she read the cue cards. Alyssa is charismatic and engaging when compared to her.

Some fans I know IRL complain about Heidi as a host. Clearly, her job is not as easy as we all assume.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Jeffrey's was the worst. The winners must be guaranteed a certain number of weeks because his avant garde was butt ugly too.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    I can't really imagine how Jeffrey found his way into designing for children,
    I never cared for his POV; but, he seems to have lost his "edge".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    I can't really imagine how Jeffrey found his way into designing for children,
    I never cared for his POV; but, he seems to have lost his "edge".
    I think he had to pay the bills. His son would be 8 or 9, so he may have been doing some stuff for kids anyway.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash
    No one went home? Lame.

They better have a double elimination next week.

Seriously, Elena is making the same dress every week -- the dress from her decoy collection from her season. It was great then, but not now. She really is a one-trick pony. A crying one-trick pony.

Somehow, I think Irina is going to coast her way into the finale.

Official FSU Alte Kacher
    vCash
    Seems to me that someone who designs a dress that exposes the nether regions should be aufed.
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”– MLK

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    when budget host said, we cant think of a reason to send any of you home, this week's non elimination show had to be pre ordained because i could find several reasons to send home either jeffrey or michael.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Reality TV's Bytch
    vCash
    Unless Jeffrey's was so bad that they couldn't, in good conscience, kick off Michael or Korto, and they are contractually obligated to keep the winners until a certain time. Though, Michael's was pretty bad, too.

Poster of Pet Vines
    Guess: StirRapidly+Anti+LargestHumanOrgan
    vCash
    I've said "Oh Korto" for every dress so far this year. I loved her the first time around. Still love her. But she's refusing to adapt to the challenges and I can't see her lasting if she can't get a bit more outside her own box. And I love her style.

Jeffrey, Michael and Elena will hopefully be the next three gone. Michael's a little lost, Jeffrey's just not all there and Elena's living in a box much smaller than Korto.
    Sit vis nobiscum.
    Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur

Left in the Kiss-n-Cry
    vCash
    Tim Gunn's not here, there should have been no "save." All three in the bottom were pretty god-awful. They could have sent them all home. Maybe this will lead to a double elimination next week or right before the final three?

I meant to take the high road.... but I missed the exit.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i think jeffrey is daring them to auf him, knowing there is some rule about keeping the former winners x wks. otherwise, i cant imagine why he is there. i think lifetime will keep someone for drama, but more like the elena brand of crazy crying drama.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I wasn't crazy about Victor's. I liked Seth Aaron's and Irina's better. The kick ball hat cracked me up. I want one. And I could have one so easily.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Seth Aaron has been killing it and the judges aren't recognizing. He and Irina should both have been in the top 3 last night. I wasn't a fan of the big princess skirt, but it was still top 3 worthy when compared to the others. Jeffrey should have gone home last night. That was ridiculous.

vCash
    The show has lost all credibility.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast