Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    snarking for AZE
    vCash
    seth's 5 piece collection is up at qvc, i'd post a link but i've overbrowsered myself and have an hourglass on anything with pics or video.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    seth's 5 piece collection is up at qvc, i'd post a link but i've overbrowsered myself and have an hourglass on anything with pics or video.
    Here's a link to the collection.
    I like the yellow top and the polka dots ok. Looks like he was given a $20 budget for all 5 pieces.

vCash
    Seth Aaron was my favorite in his season. But, I was stunned when he won this time since that final challenge was tailor made (no pun intended ) for Korto. And if she had put out a flowing gown collection, she might have won. The 1 piece pants outfit was cute. I FLOVED her yellow maxi dress until the model turned around.

Elena's Swiss cheese Judy Jetson collection was hideous, so the less said about that crying harpy's collection, the better.

SA's red trench was gorgeous. His scarf dress was amazing. That black dress with the back cutouts - beautiful. The hole punch dominatrix wear - meh. Unlike Issuck, I hated his white dress.

Unfortunately, he designs for stick figure models, so his QVC mini collection is a bust. Too bad they didn't recreate some of the finale looks.

Shame they auffed Irina. Swap her out for Elena, and you'd have had my dream runway.

vCash
    I feel absolutely crushed. Korto Momolu the bridesmaid AGAIN.

Having said that I can't say that I disagreed with the decision. I think the win could have gone to either her or Henderson and both of the decisions could have been justified.

Slivnyak's collection was easily the weakest. As Mylano pointed out, she's a one trick pony, rehashing the same silhouette. And her looks looked very unfinished (she bit off more than she could chew for such a short amount of time).

Momolu's collection did seem quite uneven. Some stunning pieces but some not developed enough. I thought the stronger looks were fantastic though (that jumpsuit! ) and her collection was the most wearable.

Henderson showed fantastic tailoring and made a very strong statement. But I thought he crossed the line and it was just all too 'Halloween costume' which the styling only accentuated.

vCash
    I've seen some of Seth-Aaron's pieces locally (a couple of years ago), and they weren't designed for stick figures. Don't like that collection, though.

I think LA is probably a good choice for him. His aesthetic should work pretty well there.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789