Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

vCash
    What was Viktor wearing on his hat during the runway show? Were those dinosaurs on the bill?

vCash
    yes, I have no idea why I put Jeremy, instead of Jeffrey. Senior moment.
    Laura, yes, I had forgotten her name.

vCash
    The challenges actually get better and more focused.

For example, the finalists are asked to design collections inspired by their countries of origin.

I wanted to ask Tim if he thought there were too many product placement/unconventional material challenges last season, though. They seemed excessive.

vCash
    They are dressing Alyssa Milano as if she were a 6 ft. tall model and it's completely overwhelming her small frame and making her look ridiculous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by all_empty View Post
    For example, the finalists are asked to design collections inspired by their countries of origin.
    That seems almost tailor made for Korto.

The description of that challenge made me think about when I was 15 and I asked my grandmother on our Dad's side where our ancestors came from and she replied "North Carolina."
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    If they could ever get the hosting situation sorted out I'd really prefer All-Stars to regular Project Runway. (Tim and Heidi should jump ship and make the move over.) The superior level of design and execution on the All-Stars show just makes me so happy to see. Last nights Avant-Garde challenge runway was one of the best runways they've had since the LAST All-Star show and so far exceeded the results we've seen from the regular show cast that it was almost embarrassing. Didn't love Jeffrey's but agreed that he should be safe because he really went for it, unlike Daniel and Melissa who played it safe or in Daniel's case was completely out of his depth. I'm glad he got the auf last night as he tests my patience. Mychael's work is so much better when he's pushed out of his comfort zone and really challenged. Last nights work was the kind of stuff that got him to the final during his own season. Will he learn anything this time and not fall back on his hoochie mama ways? I can't wait to see who wins the bitch battle - Elena or Irina. Elena is probably a better designer but Irina has that killer instinct and works better under pressure. This is going to be such an interesting season to watch.

vCash
    I would have kicked Melissa to the curb as she's 0 for 2 in finishing her garment.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uyeahu View Post
    If they could ever get the hosting situation sorted out I'd really prefer All-Stars to regular Project Runway. (Tim and Heidi should jump ship and make the move over.) The superior level of design and execution on the All-Stars show just makes me so happy to see.
    i hadnt given this a thought but you are totally right. the hosts get increasingly budget but the rest is better than the original.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Oh boo, I deleted this because I thought it was the Season 12 reunion taping. Guess I need to find a replay to tape.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    i hadnt given this a thought but you are totally right. the hosts get increasingly budget but the rest is better than the original.
    Who knew Heidi's job was so tough? You wouldn't think finding an adequate host would be such a tough job.

vCash
    I'm sorry to see Daniel go so soon. I liked him on his season and in the all stars.

vCash
    How did Irina not win last night? That was fabulous from head to toe! Guess the producers are playing up the Michael vs. Jeffrey angle? Of course, they're so far removed, I'd forgotten both of them until this year.

I think Melissa is next to go. The only thing that saved her last night was them being annoyed by Daniel's plastic.

I had to at Anya's comments last night. The woman's main choice of fabric was a FREAKING GLUE GUN in her undeserved winning season.

vCash
    I liked Irina's but I thought Mychael's was better. It was really interesting and edgy but also looked expensive and wearable. You could visualize an entire ready-to-wear collection born out of that one design idea. Irina nailed Avant Garde, but it was also costumey. They gave Jeffrey a hard time for maybe going too far, but even what he sent down the runway was more wearable than Irina's.

vCash
    They are dressing Alyssa Milano as if she were a 6 ft. tall model and it's completely overwhelming her small frame and making her look ridiculous.
    I agree, and she's SO wooden and boring!

podcast mistress
    Ready to interview Uncle Dickie at any time.
    vCash
    Who knew Heidi's job was so tough? You wouldn't think finding an adequate host would be such a tough job.
    Did you see the first season of Top Chef? I think it was that show where the first seasons host was awful and wooden.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manleywoman View Post
    Did you see the first season of Top Chef? I think it was that show where the first seasons host was awful and wooden.
    Yeah, Katie Lee Joel was a TERRIBLE host! Padma is A LOT better.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane View Post
    I agree, and she's SO wooden and boring!
    Good grief! She's an actress.....can't she act like a competent host? She is ruining a perfectly good show!
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash
    Well, that was interesting. I guess the producers promised the 3 winners that they'd keep them in it up until a certain point. That's the only possible reason that they didn't kick Jeffrey to the curb.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

vCash
    I think Jeffrey is having renovations done on his house and needed a free place to stay for a few weeks. That's the only reason I can fathom he's doing so poorly. As much as I disliked him during his season, he was a talented designer. I'm seeing none of that talent this time around.

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    That dress was horrendous. And I actually like velvet, but would not have worn that to clean the living room. Korto should not have been bottom three and Chris should have won. I was with the interior decorator who said out front that was the best dress.

Victor's was interesting and challenging and a lot harder for a normal person to wear. Also, when did Victor get so flamboyant with the fan and everything? He was a lot more normal in his own season.
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast