vCash

The 2014 Figure Skating Calendar

Anyone know were I can get it? Is it our yet?

vCash
    This post on Ice Skating World says there might not be one.

"Do you have a 2014 Figure Skating Calendar that I can order?

iceskatingworld_com
    October 15, 2013 at 7:24 pm

Ann,
    Unfortunately, the photographer passed away and as of right now, we do not have a 2014 calendar in stock."

ETA: I looked at the webpage for the calendar (http://www.figureskatingcalendar.ca) and it's no longer active. If the calendar is not out by now, I think there probably isn't going to be one.
    Last edited by overedge; 10-23-2013 at 03:35 AM.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FSWer View Post
    Does anybody know if it's out on Rainbo or were I can get it? Or are there any kind of Figure Skating calendars for 2014?
    I bumped up your earlier thread with one person's answer. I don't know of any other figure skating calendars that can be bought online, sorry.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    You can easily make your own, if you have a color printer. Just get 13 sheets of double-sided glossy paper,one for each month and one for the cover, go online and there must be countless pages that display the months for year X that one can use as a template, choice of landscape or portrait format, week starting on a Sunday or Monday, etc. Print out the months, put the pages in backwards and upside down, and print out each month with the skater(s) of your choice. And print out a cover using Wordpad or Notepad giving it your personal touch. Any local printing shop will have these coil bound (paid less than $3 for mine) for you to make your own flip-down calendar. For myself, I was able to make "The Jerry Denton (my real name) 2013 Joannie Rochette calendar", among others. Not only would this be good for you, they can make good Christmas Presents for friends, etc. Hope this suggestion comes in handy.

vCash
    I was at the mall this week, and there is a calendar store that operates there just for the last few months of the year. This is where I get the figure skating calendar every year. I was going past the store when the staff were putting the calendars on the racks, and they had diagrams for each of the sections (e.g. nature, animals, travel) showing which calendars to put on which shelves. They showed me the diagram for the sports section, and the figure skating calendar wasn't listed. So I don't think it is going to happen this year.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    What a missed opportunity, considering that this is the olympic season, when non-fans care about figure skating. I'll have to make my own, as suggested above.
    Dick Button Historical Quote of the Month: "Good for you, Lucinda Ruh!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jot the Dot Dot View Post
    You can easily make your own, if you have a color printer ... Christmas Presents for friends, etc.
    What a brilliant idea, now why didn't I think of that before
    'The one. The only. Daisuke Takahashi ' Chris Howarth, EurosportUK