Thread: Polina Edmunds

vCash

Polina Edmunds

I really think Polina Edmunds is a good skater and has great potential. I'm looking forward to seeing her compete in the seniors. What does everyone else think about her?

vCash
    I think she is a very talented skater! Right now she skates a little bit like she is still getting used to her long, tall body, but I think she will grow into it soon.

vCash
    Great potential, but unless she improves her jumps I am sure they will get dinged the minute she moves to seniors the way Sotnikova's jumps were.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Polina is my second favorite US lady next to Alissa. She fills the "grace" void when Alissa isn't competeing.

vCash
    I like her, but I agree that she does need to work on tightening up the rotation on her jumps. Particularly the back end of the 3+3 combo and the triple-half loop-triple sequence.

vCash

Polina Edmunds

I really like her and she is the first skater just entering the seniors that I've been excited about for a long time.

vCash
    Polina's skating has been discussed previously in the U.S. Ladies thread - for example, see the posts after she won her first JGP gold in Mexico City: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...=1#post3989503

Here's her Team USA bio: http://web.icenetwork.com/skaters/pr...polina_edmunds
    Last edited by Sylvia; 10-21-2013 at 02:51 AM.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden