Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    "American Horror Story:Coven" received Golden Globe nominations for Best TV Movie/Miniseries and Best Actress in a TV Movie/Miniseries (Jessica Lange).

They deserved a lot more IMO.

vCash
    Wow. Shocked by the news that Lange is leaving the series. Wouldn't this jeopardize the show?

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    "American Horror Story:Coven" returns tonight on FX: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethe...frightens.html

Only 4 episodes left. Stevie Nicks is in tonights episode!!!

vCash
    Anyone else as disappointed in the new shows as I am? There is just no story arc anymore. Shit changes from episode to episode.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i dont understand why they bother killing the other witches if they never stay dead
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I feel like these great actors are being held hostage and we should be negotiating their release. It's just become the most dreadful show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uyeahu View Post
    I feel like these great actors are being held hostage and we should be negotiating their release. It's just become the most dreadful show.
    Couldn't agree more. Lange is smart to jump ship soon. I blame Ryan Murphy for turning this show into the over the top, campy mess it now is. It's like the writers just throw whatever they want in there (Stevie Nicks! Rise of the Zombies! Anyone being slaughtered and then resurrected!) without giving two hoots how silly and second-rate it all comes across.

vCash
    Still, some bright moments.

Last night, Kathy Bates / Madame Lalaurie watching the 'magic box' to learn about life in the 21st Century - her reaction to the Paula Deen scandal was

vCash
    It's gotten sillier and sillier - although as a Fleetwood Mac fan I loved the Stevie episode!

I'm still watching it to the bitter end - I keep thinking the Supreme is going to be someone wholly unexpected! It for sure isn't going to be Madison though. I think Fiona's daughter should be the one.

Nan's dead and buried but she might come back for the final episode. And I don't believe for a second that Fiona is DEAD dead either.

I hope they bring 'Coven' back for another season with even better scripts - but the same cast with some new ones thrown in! Apparently, 'Coven' has had the highest ratings of the AHS so far. Money talk$.
    Last edited by Sasha'sSpins; 01-24-2014 at 06:56 PM.
    Congrats to my ♥Baroque Rock Princess Adelina♥Meryl&Charlie♥Tatiana&Maxim♥!Team ♥Mirai♥Adam♥Julia♥

vCash
    I can't believe that tomorrow is the final episode. I hope against hope that they bring back a sequel to this edition of AHS. For me, 'Coven' is the best. My favorite. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    Congrats to my ♥Baroque Rock Princess Adelina♥Meryl&Charlie♥Tatiana&Maxim♥!Team ♥Mirai♥Adam♥Julia♥

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i love coven. i think they could do a lot more with it. although, after the finale there might not be anyone left to continue by the rate they are going.

who do you think the new supreme is?

i dont think fiona is dead. that's not based on a spoiler or anything, just my opinion.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    i love coven. i think they could do a lot more with it. although, after the finale there might not be anyone left to continue by the rate they are going.

who do you think the new supreme is?

i dont think fiona is dead. that's not based on a spoiler or anything, just my opinion.
    Fiona will be back I'm sure of it! She may not be Supreme at the end of this thing but she'll be back! I don't see her going down without a fight!

Some of the other witches have already manifested some of the Seven Wonders - Descensum, the power to descend into the afterlife (and then come back!) is one of them - Queenie showed this off in the most recent episode. As Supreme, surely Fiona could call upon Descensum?

I think Fiona's daughter Cordelia will be/should be the New Supreme. I wish it wouldn't end but I also can't wait to find out for sure who it will be!

Huffington Post's newest article on the Finale: Why The New 'Coven' Supreme May Have Been In Plain Sight All Along On 'American Horror Story'

As this is a sort of Witch's Academy - albeit a more exclusive, much smaller, American version of Harry Potter's Hogwart's, more of a clique if you will - they could come up with all sorts of interesting episodes. But if this is the end, then I hope it goes out with a bang!
    Last edited by Sasha'sSpins; 01-29-2014 at 02:41 AM.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i think fiona planted a false vision of her death. that vision cordelia had where fiona was the only one left, i think that is true. she will pop up after the 7 wonders take them out. then she has to, i forget what they called it, some sort of sacrificial act, that's the vision fiona had where she was shot. then fiona will still be the supreme, albeit of no one.

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Entertainment Weekly hinted next season takes place in the 1950's and Lange has a German accent.

vCash
    At this point, I'd be far more shocked if Fiona actually stays dead tonight. Death's pretty much been nothing but a minor hiccup for most of the characters this season anyhow.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Yeah, I think she would be the first character to die and not come back with the exception of the cute boy next door and I half expect to see him before the end of the finale.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Stevie Nicks is probably the Supreme. Hasn't the entire season pretty much been leading up to that?

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CynicElle View Post
    Stevie Nicks is probably the Supreme. Hasn't the entire season pretty much been leading up to that?
    i said that to my hair dresser and he laughed at me. he thought it was ridiculous. but ridiculous things happen there every week.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    im not in love with the finale

favorite moments: what is this knotty pine?

runner up: up next liza minnelli talks about her hip

vCash
    I liked the finale, but it really drove home to me how unfocused and messy the whole season has been up to this point.

Ryan Murphy's claimed there were clues about next season in the finale, so does that mean Liza is going to be a cast member?

Oh, and BALENCIAGA!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast