Skating supporter
    Born in Nova Scotia but living in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada's Capital)
    vCash

Elvis Stojko on Today Show

Posted today on Facebook by Disson Skating:

Elvis Stojko will be in December's Progressive Skating & Gymnastics Spectacular at Jamestown Savings Bank Arena, and now he'll be on The Today Show this coming Monday!
    Can't skate but love to watch

vCash
    Do people really like this guy? I am Canadian and I have always found him insufferable and his "gift" to figure skating, crass and wimpy machismo without artistic merit. He was THE main reasons that I stopped watching figure skating in Canada because the media decided that he was the face of figure skating and so I and others were supposed to be thrilled to have him represent to the world "Canadian excellence" in figure skating. Thank god for Patrick Chan, regardless of his failings.

Skating supporter
    Born in Nova Scotia but living in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada's Capital)
    vCash
    Elvis skated in the last 1/4 hour of the 3rd hour for anyone who cares
    Can't skate but love to watch

vCash
    Yes, as a matter of fact, back in the day Elvis had a LOT of fans. Since the Vancouver Olympics and some of his comments, I am not a big fan of the things that come out of his mouth, but I still like to watch him skate (and I wish he would do more of it!) He is the reason I got involved in watching figure skating in '94, and I'm still here. I also now LOVE Patrick Chan. LOVE.

If anyone has a download of this Elvis performance, or knows where to find it online, PM me. Thanks.