Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash

Scandal Season 3 - the gladiators suit up again

Who else is excited for more secrets, lies, and betrayals?

I managed to finish rewatching Season 2 this weekend, and I'm ready to roll. Looking forward to finding out more about the relationship between Olivia and her father, and why exactly he's so darned interested in what she's doing (because I'm pretty darned sure it has nothing to do with parental duty).

And who do you think leaked the Olivia & Fitz story? I'm pretty sure it wasn't Mellie, it's not in her best interest now that she's on the road to having Fitz back. Ditto Cyrus. My money is on dear old dad ... but the way these storylines work it could be someone far less obvious.

I'll also be interested to see how they work Jake back into the storyline. Also finding out how he got out of the box. (Literally.)

And what about Quinn? Will she continue down the path now that she's crossed the line with the Billy incident? Or will Huck find a way to reign her in?

Whatever is in store, I can't wait!

vCash
    Omg.....this has been the longest 6 months ever. I can't remember the last season finale I enjoyed so much....and was so pissed about having to wait so long for the next season to start! I am not even going to pretend that I know what the hell is going on but I am thrilled that the suspense is almost over!! The unpredictably is what keeps me coming back.
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Very excited. I got into Scandal and fell in love immediately. It is one awesome show.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    I'm more than ready for Scandal to be back!!!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    I thought I saw a commercial tonight that there was some kind of Scandal special on at 8p Thursday. Maybe some type of recap show? Just thought I'd mention it cause I don't see it in my TV Guide.

Scandal is a show I have to watch AND tape, and spend the weekend watching over and over again! I'm usually so stunned by something that just happened, I miss the next shocking thing that happens!

vCash
    ^^You are right....just checked dvr. There are 2 episodes with Grey's Anatomy sandwiched in between. The first is a recap.

I re-watched both seasons about a month ago. I was glad I did. There is so much going on that it was good to be reminded of events. Plus it's good to see with fresh eyes for details that I missed the first time.
    Last edited by FiveRinger; 10-01-2013 at 06:37 AM.

vCash
    Yay, finally! I can still hear Olivia saying "Dad?"

vCash
    I have mentioned before that my niece works for the show. I don't think she will mind if I pass on her facebook comment from yesterday.

Spent lunch watching the First Episode of SCANDAL Season 3 that was screened for the crew - All I can say is Aaaahhhhhh!! I can't wait to watch it again on Thursday night!! SCANDAL

vCash
    Lucky her!

vCash
    I love this show. Cant wait for tomorrow.
    DH - and that's just my opinion

vCash
    (psst! AxelAnnie! It's tonight!)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A.H.Black View Post
    I have mentioned before that my niece works for the show. I don't think she will mind if I pass on her facebook comment from yesterday.
    OMG....I'm so jealous! I wish you could how green I really am!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Holy insane episode tonight! Scandal is BACK baby!!!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Scandal hasn't missed a beat! Great season opener. I want to know what was in that file!
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I love Mellie Grant's crazy a**. I loved her rant about how boring it is to be first lady and that she wishes someone would give her the CIA to run

I thought the bunker scene was very well done, and I loved Olivia asking Mellie to stop calling her a whore...at least to her face.

Oh yea, and Fitz is a jerk.

vCash
    The Greys are fighting and Thatcher is stepping up against Ellis. Wow, how time changes

vCash
    And don't forget the scenes between Fitz and Sally! I'm glad they're developing her character -- she was too boring as a one-dimensional bible-thumping moral-highgrounder. They started giving her more depth last year, but the two scenes between Fitz and Sally last night were brilliant.

And Fitz as the leaker! I didn't see that coming (not that I spent that much time going through the possibles) ... but of course it makes perfect sense. Not to mention making perfect sense that it would be Mellie who figures it out.

My only complaint about the episode would be the weird transformation of Abbie's look. What's with the club makeup and highlights all of a sudden? Not attractive, imo.

I knew they'd be bringing Jake back somehow, so now we know just a tiny bit of the "how" he'll fit into future storylines. Can't wait til next week!

vCash

Scandal Season 3 - the gladiators suit up again

I was also really confused about Abby's look. Suddenly she has smokey eyes and a different hairstyle. That would work if this season picked up months after the last one left off but it is the same day! So during all of this she went out and got a makeover? What about continuity. She also looked rounder in the face. I wonder if the actress is pregnant? Or maybe the makeup change just makes the shape of her face look different.
    -Brian

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    'Scandal' Season Three Premiere Delivers Series High Ratings: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I was also really confused about Abby's look. Suddenly she has smokey eyes and a different hairstyle. That would work if this season picked up months after the last one left off but it is the same day! So during all of this she went out and got a makeover? What about continuity. She also looked rounder in the face. I wonder if the actress is pregnant? Or maybe the makeup change just makes the shape of her face look different.
    Same day, yes, but Abby & the rest of the gladiators weren't actually in the scenes that took place on the day Season 2 left off. It was morning -- we saw Olivia get up, get dressed, and head out the door for her run (before work, we assume) before she was ambushed by the press. So I supposed it's possible Abby went out for her makeover in the day or three before that. So it wasn't the timing so much that I objected to, just that it was a very different look for her, and one I didn't care for. Pregnant? Maybe. I thought her face just looked rounder because of the different hair & makeup.

Mellie's hair was noticeably longer too but that was a more subtle change.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast