vCash

tickets to Skate Canada?

I haven't received my tickets to Skate Canada (in Saint John, NB) yet--should I be worried? I ordered them directly through the Harbourfront box office.
    Would I be receiving them from Skate Canada or from the arena box office?

Have everyone else received their tickets already?

Thanks.

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    Here's the link to the Skate Canada planning thread where this question is answered: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...=1#post4001055
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Thank you, Sylvia. Sorry for the repetitive question...didn't realize there was another thread on this topic.

vCash
    Hello everyone sorry for posting in an obviously wrong thread, but I'm on my phone and I don't even know how to make a new thread.

I have two all-event tickets for Skate Canada this weekend, in great seats side-by-side in row 3 section U (towards one end, on the opposite side as the judges, but still on the side of the rink and not the corner). Compassionate reasons are keeping me from making it there this weekend and I am devastated . I can't use the tickets and I am wondering if there is someone who could get there and use them, I'd hate to see them wasted. If you know you could get there with someone and use the two tickets for every event then drop me a quick message. I'd love to hear from someone serious about seeing this event.

Sorry if this is inappropriate/in the wrong spot, etc. I'm not looking for profit, just looking to help out.

JP

vCash
    Nobody is close and can get there to utilise free all event tickets? Disappointed to see them wasted if not