Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    at the NSA geeks, they were totally getting into Alicia's life.

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    ^ Yes! That was simultaneously terrifying and hilarious.

And for the return of 2 of my favourite guest stars, Stockard Channing and Jeffrey Tambor.

Not thrilled about them still hanging on at Lockhart-Gardner, though. I'm very much suspecting that things will get to the point that Alicia doesn't actually leave ...

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Did anybody else feel that a lot of last night's episode was over their head? I had to really focus on some of the court proceedings, it was so specific and detailed I thought they were writing for a lawyer alumni association or something. I'm sure a lot happened that I just couldn't understand, I just had to go with it...

So the interview concluded as Eli called to say Diane did not have to do it. From the previews it looks like Diane is out of her own firm. So that can happen to someone whose name comes first in the company name? So will Diane focus on the supreme court justice job...or is there any possibility she might jump ship with Florrick Argos and company???

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis@BC View Post
    And for the return of 2 of my favourite guest stars, Stockard Channing and Jeffrey Tambor.
    I was mildly amazed last night to think about how this was the same women lighting up the silver screen in Grease....35 years ago? That makes me sound old!!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Oh, jeez, like watching Alicia suddenly juggle cell phones isn't going to make David Lee even more suspicious.
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    So the interview concluded as Eli called to say Diane did not have to do it. From the previews it looks like Diane is out of her own firm. So that can happen to someone whose name comes first in the company name? So will Diane focus on the supreme court justice job...or is there any possibility she might jump ship with Florrick Argos and company???
    I didn't see the previews, but if I were mapping this out I'd be more likely to see Will jumping ship. If Diane leaves the firm and goes to the supreme court, the rest of the firm can choose whether or not to keep her name on the letterhead. (My guess is they'd be more likely to keep it because of the cachet of being associated with a judge.) But that would still leave a power vacuum. The most obvious to fill that vacuum would be David ... and David and Will together is not a good combo. Esp. if he starts stirring up the rest of the partners as he's inclined to do. So that could lead to Will leaving, and of course then the obvious place for him to go would be to Florrick-Agos. BUT I can't see all the 4th-yrs being happy about that, since the Will-Diane leadership is their main reason for leaving.

I still think the most likely scenario is something happening to keep Alicia from leaving.

If Diane does get the judgeship, I really hope we don't lose her from the show. It would be just too unbelievable to have supreme course cases all of a sudden appearing in the storylines -- not to mention the conflict of interest issues.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I still think the most likely scenario is something happening to keep Alicia from leaving.
    Gardner-Florrick, anyone? That would stir things up in so many different ways

We simply cannot lose Diane as a regular character on the show
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Just caught up on Sunday's (10/13) episode. Funniest: Peter pushing Alicia for Hawaii vow renewal because he's attracted to Ethics gal. Loving all the many layers to the drama with Alicia at work. WHEEEE! Love this show.
    I suddenly find myself older than I ever intended to be--Roxy Hart in "Chicago"

vCash
    So, is anyone else thinking that the 4th years leave and Diane comes back to save the firm? She'll discover being a judge isn't the dream she thought it would be. Plus losing that fabulous power wardrobe under a judge's robe is the biggest travesty since the Nick & Kalinda storyline.

Getting bored with the 'Grace is hot' subplot.

Hiss to Ethics bimbo coming back. Anyone who doesn't know Hemingway was better than Dan Brown needs to not be on my screen. ...Alias geek on... Alicia needs to call Sydney Bristow for a rundown on the real motives of Ethicsbot. ...Alias geek off...

Best line of the episode goes to David Lee "scorching the earth and poisoning the wells". It seemed to be the theme of the show.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    Getting bored with the 'Grace is hot' subplot.
    IKWYM ... but Grace's one line -- "I just want to be pretty" -- said so much with so little. Nothing wrong with wanting to look your best, of course, but there was obviously so much more there. It makes me want to cry when I see teenage girls (and grown women) place so much of their self identity on looks.

And this show continues to break records for best guest star lineup. Janel Maloney and Christian Borle in the same episode? How great is that?

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbell1 View Post
    So, is anyone else thinking that the 4th years leave and Diane comes back to save the firm?
    Each episode I feel there is no way that I could feel more awe towards the acting abilities of Baranski, but each week she proves me wrong.

And this show continues to break records for best guest star lineup. Janel Maloney and Christian Borle in the same episode? How great is that?
    So the guy from Smash can actually act? Who knew?

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Gardner-Florrick, anyone?
    whee!
    ok, Alicia is still determined to leave (right now, at least), but kudos to Will for trying.

This ep, I really noticed some key icon photos in the background....in the scene where Unrealistically Sultry Ethics Bot was all but batting her lashes about Dan Brown, there was one shot of Peter with a framed photo of JFK behind him Later, when Will and Diane were having their showdown, Diane was framed with a pic of Hillary Clinton behind her. Well played, art directors.

The Grace storyline is awful. When she dresses up everyone is goggling at her, and I barely see any difference in her day to day. The "I just want to be pretty" was She's 16, not 12 This character has always been problematic, she's still annoying. Zach and his big bro surliness is somewhat amusing, though.

Oh, Robin....so clueless. Kalinda

So, will the rest of the 4th years go along with the early departure NOW? When they're even closer to their bonuses than they were before?
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Elsbeth Tascioni (Emmy winner Carrie Preston) is back in tonight's episode!
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    I cannot wait for next week's episode.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimena View Post
    I cannot wait for next week's episode.
    I can't wait...but I'm scared to watch it. It's got me frazzled!
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash
    Christine Baranski - I present your Emmy reel for this season. That look she gave Alicia - total shivers down my spine! It was level 10 scary Babs!!

I have the feeling Alicia is regretting going in with the 4th years. She's fine with Cary, but those others are really slimy and annoying. I can't see her lasting long with them.

Could have done without the Jackie subplot. Guess her personal assistant is gone? Or is he just at her home counting his stacks of cash?

COTW was really annoying. Kalinda saves the day? Again? But, we got Carrie Preston at her finest, so

I want Diane's wardrobe. But not her life. Can't see Kurt sticking around. He's a novelty now, but the lack of common interests will probably do them in. Loved the look of horror on her friend's faces when they saw the Palin book. Props to the writers/set people for having it there - I remember the scene when Kurt gave it to her.

vCash
    Love Christine Baranski! Egad, she's so talented! She was also hilarious on Big Bang as Leonard's mother. Here she is brilliant and can convey so much just with a look. Is it any wonder that we're all glued to this show! And David Lee with all his deadpan lines is so delightfully slimy... And it was wonderful to see Elsbeth!

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    What other TV shows have basically thrown a bomb into the middle of the plot and blasted out everybody all over the place? Not only will the three leads be separated, I'm wondering if any of them will ever be friends again?? Possibly Will if his firm survives and does well...in time he could forgive Diane. I think Diane told Will what he know about Alicia because while Diane is on the way out, she knows Alicia was betraying Diane while Diane was still part of her firm. Wonder if Alicia will ever find out that Diane was the one who let the cat out of the bag? She should guess that from the Fusar-Poli stare from Diane. Good of Alicia to just get out of there rather than ask, "what's wrong"?

I know the client who let the cat out of the bag to Diane needed to do so to move the plot forward, but wouldn't clients know to keep their mouths shut until they are with the new firm they are moving to? Slight plot flaw there in my opinion, but necessary to give us some amazing drama!

vCash
    Is it me, or is Kalinda still the most mysterious person ever? How is it that we've gotten thru 4 complete seasons and still know very little about her. The irony of that...her being an investigator and all. I want learn more about her.
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash
    Well, the writers tried to tell us more about Kalinda with the ex-husband plot and they failed miserably. I'd rather keep Kalinda mysterious and have her revealed to us sporadically, slowly and a little at a time.

vCash
    %I loved the ex husband !:
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast