Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post
    She doesn't sound Canadian

And I know! I know he's not meant to be likeable but...I hope he doesn't become a regular. Small doses, thanks.
    Because she's British lol

vCash
    Tangentially related: Josh Charles in a new Aaron Sorkin parody.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/...watch_the.html
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Jen* View Post

And I know! I know he's not meant to be likeable but...I hope he doesn't become a regular. Small doses, thanks.
    I read that he is in 4 of the episodes left this season. I think there are 5 more? I would hate it if he became a regular next year. I think his NBC sitcom got cancelled, so he might have availability.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    what an intense episode! hair + makeup deserve recognition for their work on Alicia. She looked like she could be an extra on The Walking Dead by the time Peter got there.

Honestly, I didn't see Finn as a romantic interest until I read it here - and then of course I see it's all over the interwebz that that is exactly what he's there for. Not sure how I feel about that. I know that the show wouldn't work for long with Alicia and Peter back to being a regular couple, but I really really hope they let this one develop very slowly. That scene between Peter and Alicia was amazing - she's furious but he's also got a few points.

Alicia and Diane at the beginning of the ep
    The way Damien was ousted was so pat - I'd be annoyed except I'm too glad he's gone.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Why make Finn (seemingly) happily married if he is to be Alicia's new love interest? Other than for the ...
    Creating drama!

vCash
    Does anyone know the name of the actor playing the NSA guy?

vCash
    Just started the ep and I LOVE the "It's Always Sunny" reference!

You gotta pay the troll toll if you want to get into that boys soul!
    Adelina Sotnikova is the 2014 Olympic champion!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Does anyone know the name of the actor playing the NSA guy?
    Zach Woods...he was also on The Office.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffisjeff View Post
    Why make Finn (seemingly) happily married if he is to be Alicia's new love interest? Other than for the ...
    Is he though? I think we may conveniently find out that he's either not happily married, or his wife stayed in New York, or his family is dead...
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

vCash
    Aaaaaaaaand she's back and ready to kick @ss! Alrighty Alicia. About time you gathered yourself and got back to who you are -- one tough lawyer nut who knows how to make others squirm and run. Loved how she helped Finn with the GP stuff. I also had a good chuckle when the "dear governor" had his chat with his supposed friend who had taken care of the NSA problem - but he hadn't. I love watching Peter stick to those who are messing not just with him but with Alicia as well because I think he did this just as much for her as for himself. As far apart as they may be now, I believe he still loves her and want to try and do right by her, protect her when he can, help her when she'll let him. He may not be to the liking of many here, but I've always wanted Alicia to be with Peter rather than Will. Maybe not as a couple in love but at least a couple willing to work together for the better good of the two of them and their family.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Loved this episode! Loved the Peter phone call and Eli's response. Loved the NSA guy getting the phone calls about the car. Did anyone notice that one of the four NSA employees was the guy who played Wilhemina's asst. on Ugly Betty? He was terrific in that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrufflet View Post
    Loved this episode! Loved the Peter phone call and Eli's response. Loved the NSA guy getting the phone calls about the car. Did anyone notice that one of the four NSA employees was the guy who played Wilhemina's asst. on Ugly Betty? He was terrific in that.
    Yeah, nice to see Michael Urie again!

vCash
    Alicia's call with Canning was he highlight of the episode. Too mad the NSA is not tapping him. He is sleazy.
    As of March 2013 - no longer scared of TAHbKA or Andrey aka Pushkin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrufflet View Post
    Loved this episode! Loved the Peter phone call and Eli's response.
    That was hilarious.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    ‘The Good Wife’s Christine Baranski on Life After Will Gardner’s Death: http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...r-s-death.html
    After all that crying, Baranski reveled in the April 13 episode, “A Material World,” which opened with a scene in which Diana and Alicia unwound and got drunk together after attending Will’s funeral. “I think the writers have done something quite brilliant, because you wouldn’t want to continue to watch everybody crying,” Baranski says. “Laughing hysterically or getting drunk is another way of processing extreme pain.”

While Baranski loved the scene, she took issue with the time at which it was filmed. “I so often have to shoot very dramatic scenes at like 2 in the morning. And it’s like, you’ve got to be kidding, do we really have to shoot this scene so late? And yet that drunk scene is exactly the kind of scene you’d want to shoot as the last shot of the night on a Friday at 2 a.m. when you’re punchy with fatigue and you’re a little loosey-goosey,” says Baranski. “And instead, you know when we shot it? The first thing Monday, crack of dawn, in a restaurant that was a block from my house on the Upper East Side. It was like, really, on a Monday morning I’m sucking on olives and trying to pretend I’m drunk?”
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Jane Alexander!!!

Didn't really understand Diane being so bitchy to Alicia when she was on the stand. Aren't Diane and Alicia possibly still mulling over the idea of a merger? Or did I miss an important detail within such a detail-heavy last few weeks? (Honestly, things have been so intense and rich and brilliantly written that I have to really focus to take it all in!!)

Anyone notice the music at the very (creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) end of the episode? The "ah...ah...ah...ah" instrumentation that recalled the Friday the 13th soundtrack...
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    That was really creepy!

vCash
    SO creepy. The whole scene, I mean, not just the music. I felt like I needed a shower after that.

vCash
    Although I'm guessing it won't be revisited, isn't it the case that Alicia is not confined by attorney/client privilege since she doesn't represent Sweeny's fiance? So in theory she could repeat to the prosecutor what the woman said to Alicia. So the only thing stopping her is essentially losing Sweeny's much needed revenue.

vCash
    I feel like the Colin Sweeny character has really jumped the shark. At this point it's somewhat ridiculous any of their firms would want to be involved with him, especially when he uses Alicia as a pawn like he did. I know she needs the money, but geez.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast