Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

vCash
    I'm not loving the Irish mob lawyer either.

And the LG brand seems like a stupid idea. Every time I hear it, I think of Korean appliances.
    Creating drama!

vCash
    This show has gone from really intelligent to really stupid really fast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelskates View Post
    This show has gone from really intelligent to really stupid really fast
    Absolutely. This episode was such an anticlimax compared to the previous one with Natalie/Eli fling and other developments.
    Furniture stealing?

vCash
    I missed about 10 minutes of the show right after Alicia and co. realized their furniture had been stolen. How did they get it back?

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    ...I can't even imagine Alicia considering being with the current Will character.
    I agree. Alicia's actions have changed Will.

Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    I am wondering what is going through Diane's mind regarding Will and his "new hire" and then David doing a 180 on that same hire. She looks ... pensive, as though she has some serious thinking to do.
    Oh, Diane is always thinking! Will has lots of ideas and energy, but Diane is the rock as far as this law firm goes. She will keep things under control if things go too far off track. And she's got Kalinda on her side looking into this new guy, so she'll have some good ammo to use in the future if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    I missed about 10 minutes of the show right after Alicia and co. realized their furniture had been stolen. How did they get it back?
    I'm not sure if we saw them get their furniture back. Diane and Will had to go the Florrick/Argos at the end of the episode and they were taken aback at how the office had no furniture. So it was clear that neither Will or Diane had any idea of what the new lawyer had done.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    I love this show, but I do not like the furniture stealing, and the fighting between the 2 law firms is bordering silly.
    I actually enjoyed Jackie this episode, finally getting more background on the Florrick family history.
    Also I loved from last week - Natalie & Eli - so sweet.
    At times I have worrie this show might get too cutsy or campy etc, and it has not. But I am concerned after the furniture stealing - hope it is not jumping the shark.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Will is totally being reckless - the obsession with crushing Florrick/Agos, renaming the firm to the vapid sounding "LG"!, the 20something brainless girlfriend (where was she this week?), the impulsive inappropriate hire...I expect him to roll up to court in a red Jaguar one of these days But with all things Good Wife, it can only mean a hard fall somewhere down the line.

Nice to see Jackie putting her iron will and schemieness to good use She and Eli danced around the elephant in the room - this wasn't just Jackie being the wronged woman wanting to exact revenge on her husband's mistress; it was also keeping Peter from following in The Judge's footsteps, so to speak (love that Jackie does not use her husband's name, so of that time). Great to see Watts guest starring as well.

The office furniture prank was childish - and worse, led to LG snagging the fakereddit account after Doyle snooped the files. And where exactly did the furniture go? How did none of those other LG employees tell anyone? And WHY ON EARTH would the Florrick/Agos front desk person just let people waltz in and take all the furniture when we keep hearing what a hugely sketchy neighborhood the FA offices are in?!? - but I love, love, love Jason O'Mara, so I will tolerate this character until his inevitable crash n' burn. Plus, it's fun seeing Kalinda unravel his thread

WTF was up with the judge calling Alicia? Talk about reckless - that can't be as inappropriate as it looks at first blush - can it?
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Totally agree with everyone saying the petty, childish LG vs FA antics have got to stop. I love Jason O'Mara in so many things but do not like him here. I also didn't recognize him, his face seems to be different somehow.

Also didn't find the new judge candidate story very believable. First, wasn't Mary Stuart Masterson's character too young for that judgeship (not sure which one it was) as it seemed to be the pinnacle of Diane's career? I also didn't believe Jackie's husband affair would've stung that much as he probably had more than one fling in his career. And if it did, I figure Jackie would've had her revenge long before now. Or maybe I'm reading too much into this...

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    wow, GREAT ep last night! the resolution to the $12 mil was probably the best one, storywise, but to have it come in such an offhand way was the only tiny downer. Alicia and Will squaring off in court was amazing. Even Jason O'Mara's PITA brat antics were less annoying this week - Kalinda sitting in the cop car for hours was hilarious, and of course Kalinda gets her way out of it, as she does. Sort of. Although that boudoir setup looks so familiar I thought at first that the cop was someone she'd already bedded.

The very end wasn't exactly a surprise, but Eli's reaction was worth the price of admission.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! God this show is great! Eli is wonderful when he splutters. I like Jason. The Alicia/Will tension was brilliant. Too bad the wife killer didn't show up.

vCash
    The love 5 seconds made the show! Can't wait to see next week!

vCash
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelskates View Post
    The love 5 seconds made the show! Can't wait to see next week!
    It's not on next week -- and I'm pretty sure no new episodes til the new year. It was the "holiday party" episode after all.

I'm hoping that "The Decision Tree" marks some kind of truce between FA and LG. By the end of the episode, Will seemed to be slightly more at peace with things, and over the worst of his "you have betrayed me" anger. It will be interesting to see how both firms stay in the storylines, though, if they aren't constantly suing each other.

BTW, did you know that "The Decision Tree" was episode 100? That's a nice milestone for them. And back to the kind of writing we're more used to. The courtroom scenes melding with the flashback scenes -- brilliant stuff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis@BC View Post
    It's not on next week -- and I'm pretty sure no new episodes til the new year. It was the "holiday party" episode after all.
    Will this be the same for most shows?

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    ^ Not all shows by any means, quite a few new eps scheduled for the next couple of weeks. At least 2 new Scandals to come before the end of the year, and 2 BBTs, and 2 new Once Upon a Times.

vCash
    I had no idea "Jackie Florrick" had been an opera singer!

http://www.broadway.com/buzz/173361/...the-good-wife/

Domesticated’s Mary Beth Peil on Moving from Opera to Musicals, Plays & The Good Wife
    By Kathy Henderson December 4, 2013 - 10:20AM

vCash
    I just wanted to bump this thread......there is a new episode this week for those who didn't know. I saw it on my DVR.
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Yes, can't wait! I couldn't find much info about tonight's episode, but it's called "Goliath and David". Here's the preview of tonight's episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siEtuZavSYE

And here's a couple of scenes from tonight's episode featuring Josh Charles (Will) and

Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMPrd9vbkOY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EwHU01HMJw
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    I didn't realize that there was a new episode tonight. Thanks for the reminder.

vCash
    No comments? I like Ely's interactions as always but wasn't too impressed with the show's choice of baby daddy. Laughed at Alicia's "going to change" ploy (get over her already!) and how it worked, but I'm getting really tired of Will's attempts at ruining Florrick & Agos and not happy at all about the fact that his stupid decisions will take down Diane with him.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast