Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

vCash
    I just watched this week's episode and I am so incredibly confused ... which could be good or bad, depending on where this goes.

Oh, and I hope that Nico kills Aiden. I am so over his character (and hair).
    Creating drama!

vCash
    I like Nico (I liked the actress when she was on the new remake of Melrose Place). And, I too, would like to see her kill Aiden. I think Emily needs a female ally (although I like Margeaux too--I liked that actress since Pan Am).

vCash
    So....Emily is having blackouts. Veddy eenteresting.

I hate all the breaks this show takes!

So Patrick torched Victoria's gallery?
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

what a glorious day!
    vCash
    If Emily was not a fictional character, I'd be worried about her. Usually I hate breaks too, but I'm pleased that I don't have to choose between Revenge and the Olympic broadcasts.

vCash
    Good point! So I watched the "Hatred" episode yesterday AM and it kind of stuck with me all day. This is getting ugly, the Graysons are really knocking Emily around, literally. As a soap, the line "sterilizing you was my gift to the universe," is epic, but to paraphrase Meredith, thank god this is fiction as it's getting very dark for Emily.

vCash
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=50927

Since it's being released in September I'm wondering if that's signalling a definite renew for season 4...

vCash
    Bump...

Um... how does that fit into the timeline? Is Jack older than Daniel?
    “What’s on the revengenda this evening?” – Nolan Ross

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    Bump...

Yeah, that episode certainly had some WTH moments.

Spoiler

vCash
    Bump...

I'm pretty sure he is.

Jack is older than Emily.

Daniel seems to be younger than Emily -- didn't he recently turn 25? Or Conrad and Victoria celebrated their 25th anniversary and we know that Daniel had not been born nor conceived yet because there was question about whether she was pregnant at the time, which was either not true at all or didn't go to term (I can't remember).

vCash
    OT but I just found out today that my sister and BIL are considering Nolan for a new baby name. I'm going to have flashes of Revenge every time I type his name if they pick that as the final choice.
    "Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mpal2 View Post
    OT but I just found out today that my sister and BIL are considering Nolan for a new baby name. I'm going to have flashes of Revenge every time I type his name if they pick that as the final choice.
    Yay for baby Nolan!!!

vCash
    Mr miffy has given me the most beautiful birthday present. It's a real Infinity box! It has a lock and the symbol and even the place for a photograph under the lid he had it made on the island specially so it's a one off it is gorgeous!

For his birthday (among other things) I got him a Nolcorp tshirt and the Nolan mugshot tshirt

vCash
    Never mind.
    "Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

vCash
    I think I pulled a muscle rolling my eyes when Mrs. Grayson 1.0 told Jack she was his mom. Glad Emily broke through her anger at daddy issues. Really not sold on Nolan's new roommate, though, even if he is tech support.

Loved the line "your own worst Emily." LOL

vCash
    I thought this episode was quite good. I'm glad Jack is fully on board, now. I also think Jack and Nolan's joint heist was so much fun. I just don't know what, if anything, Emily has up her sleeve. It's like she's starting from scratch (I'd rather she be closer to her end game than farther).

vCash
    Is it me or is the next big thing proceeding a little too slowly?

This episode felt like a tease. No more Aiden, no more French girl...oh wait, they are both sticking around.

vCash
    Even I am getting fed up with it now and I was such a big fan! They are just suddenly throwing more and more people in who were apparently heavily involved and yet Emily with all her research had never heard of them before?

And I think Nolan is better off without Javier.
    “What’s on the revengenda this evening?” – Nolan Ross

vCash
    I just caught up and while I agree, I did love the end of last Sunday's show with Nolan starting a "war" with Daniel and I loved the juxtaposition of the red X vs black X. Conrad is still the evilest guy in the room.

vCash
    Even I am getting fed up with it now and I was such a big fan! They are just suddenly throwing more and more people in who were apparently heavily involved and yet Emily with all her research had never heard of them before?

And I think Nolan is better off without Javier.
    Agree about Nolan and Javier. I got the impression that Victoria made it look like someone else was involved to see if Emily would go after him. Which she did and then Victoria figured out Emily was in it for revenge not money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Is it me or is the next big thing proceeding a little too slowly?

This episode felt like a tease. No more Aiden, no more French girl...oh wait, they are both sticking around.
    Love the French girl, and her Alexis Bittar earrings
    DH - and that's just my opinion

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast